Hip Hop HipHop round table.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ZarTheDragon, Feb 10, 2011.

1. #39961 Eric111E, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2015
    Anybody here listen to pastor troy

2. Not really my thing but here is something that i support and love till the end.

Pac would be proud.

3. Big Upz go out to iTunes for stocking every lost album i can think of & introducing me to albums i never knew about .. iTunes has a bad azz selection ..

4. Yeah man I've been kinda struggling to find new music for a while and then iTunes Music came out and my phones filled with new stuff, new old stuff too that I hadn't heard before man £10 a month I'm keeping this shit.

5. bumpin that new Method Man album

6. Zelda themed tune
    https://soundcloud.com/yung-split/this-is-all-well-ever-know-prod-fifecloud

7. Anybody listen to the cyphers on TeamBackpack? Some amazing lyricists ...plus follow on Facebook get a lot of underground submissions that you wouldn't hear otherwise.

Bought 4 albums from some I only heard from these cyphers.

8. yup. Dude from Sacramento is a beast! The chick is garbage tho

9. Where do y'all have Big L on your GOAT list

10. some where in the top 5% in terms of rhyme schemes and delivery. Not a very fair basis though since we never got to see his downfall in quality.

11. Datpiff
    Djbooth.net

12. mymixtapez

13. the last 5 songs wiz has dropped has been on some ultimate stoner music level.. imo old wiz is back

14. Where?

15. The flow on his early shit is still pretty hard to match even though there's definitely some truth in what you're saying. Definitely one of the more impressive rappers in my opinion of his generation. Easily makes top 10 in my book and maybe top five too in terms of raw talent. Definitely one of my favorite freestyles of all time.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OYfKMIdoJL0

16. Posting to follow, true hip hop head here. Also...it's page est1999

17. Lupe new mixtape is crazy good