Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

HipHop round table.

ZarTheDragon

ZarTheDragon

SWAGGEDTHEFUCOUT

• Bronze Member
  • 8,223 posts

Edited by superjoint, 09 April 2012 - 01:57 PM.

• Enra5387 likes this

Blunt Visions

Blunt Visions

It's all I think of.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,749 posts

This threads for the discussion of hiphip,not just a bunch of fucking youtube videos. Current events and new music in hiphop mainly...but oldschool shit still applies.

So wale just signed to maybach music...wiz should have too...what do you think ?

Curren$y also signed to Warner bros dropping an album on 420 strictly produced by the alchemist.

Watch the throne in march (jayxKanye) and kanyes new album this summer.

Oh yeah lasers...march 8.

WTF is this?
  • shakejuntdude likes this

taco22

taco22

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 118 posts

This threads for the discussion of hiphip,not just a bunch of fucking youtube videos. Current events and new music in hiphop mainly...but oldschool shit still applies.

So wale just signed to maybach music...wiz should have too...what do you think ?

Curren$y also signed to Warner bros dropping an album on 420 strictly produced by the alchemist.

Watch the throne in march (jayxKanye) and kanyes new album this summer.

Oh yeah lasers...march 8.

I'm not feelin wale at all. Hes got a few decent songs, but the rest is kind of meh

wiz needs to go back to rapping the way he did before kush and oj. now hes trying to be every white girls favorite rapper. But if he would rather have the cash then more power to him.

Im excited for spitta's album. he has been very solid with pilot talk 1 and 2
  • TheHighedPiper and AMSupreme like this

Dreadlocker

Dreadlocker

Stay Wild!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,392 posts
eyedea died. rip
  • 1thruZ, HANGtheDJ86, GanjaJoe96 and 3 others like this

ZarTheDragon

ZarTheDragon

SWAGGEDTHEFUCOUT

• Bronze Member
  • 8,223 posts

Edited by ZarTheDragon, 11 February 2011 - 12:26 AM.

taco22

taco22

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 118 posts

Wiz is deff tryna be poppy...Ill still check out Rolling Papers.

Spittah keeps it G.

Wale is decent lol....but Maybach Music has dope production

hes decent at times and a cornball at others. He also has quite a temper. That aint G.

ZarTheDragon

ZarTheDragon

SWAGGEDTHEFUCOUT

• Bronze Member
  • 8,223 posts

murdermore410

murdermore410

Negro y Morado

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,106 posts
wale is the best new rapper in the game but i dont really like him signing with ross, wale has more of a backpack kinda feel but hes doing alot of real mainstream shit like no hands. those songs are dope but him signing with ross scares me I dont want him to go completely mainstream.

ZarTheDragon

ZarTheDragon

SWAGGEDTHEFUCOUT

• Bronze Member
  • 8,223 posts

taco22

taco22

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 118 posts

Kid Cudi beef....was that his temper ?

That shit on baltimore radio. I mean i can understand why he would be mad but you dont freak the fuck out like that.

murdermore410

murdermore410

Negro y Morado

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,106 posts
you call that a temper? ha
  • sloppyjoe likes this

iPwnF00lz

iPwnF00lz

Imagination > Knowledge

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,997 posts
meek mill signed to maybach music too.

ZarTheDragon

ZarTheDragon

SWAGGEDTHEFUCOUT

• Bronze Member
  • 8,223 posts

• Frofame likes this

taco22

taco22

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 118 posts

you call that a temper? ha

pretty much man. Thats not keeping your cool. I kind of lost respect for him after that.

Mrd00d

Mrd00d

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,306 posts
Legendary Myka9 of Freestyle Fellowship, Haiku D'Etat, and J the Sarge of Humboldt, CA puttin out their third release under Magic Heart Genies, albums called Pulmonary Artistry. They just put out Cardiac Arrest about 12 months back, and Heartifact was their first. They leaked a track or two on youtube.

Deltron Event II - most up to date info straight from Del (from september 10).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw3AAR0mboE]YouTube - Sir dzl deltron 2nd Event Session.m4v[/ame]

Since then he's said he's finishing up a few bits and waiting on a feature to hit him back with their part. So he's saying himself it better be out 2011.

There are two Deltron II songs up I believe, on youtube.
  • muteone1 likes this

ZarTheDragon

ZarTheDragon

SWAGGEDTHEFUCOUT

• Bronze Member
  • 8,223 posts

jethrot73

jethrot73

Certified Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 476 posts
What do you guys think of the kid Mac Miller?

iiLLmatic

iiLLmatic

he hate me

• Bronze Member
  • 1,534 posts

taco22

taco22

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 118 posts

What do you guys think of the kid Mac Miller?

He has one song I really like called la la la la. I enjoy the beat and he shot the video of him on his porch smoking js which is what me and my friends did almost every day during the summer. So I really like that, but the rest of his stuff has been hit or miss for me.

jethrot73

jethrot73

Certified Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 476 posts
Yeah, I mean, I wasn't a huge fan of The Jukebox. High Life had some great songs like "Live Free", "Another Night", and "Pen Game", but I feel like K.I.D.S, which features "La La La" was a classic. With maybe the exception of the title track. K.I.D.S had a very pop rap feel to it, but it's so much better than a lot of the shit we got playing on the radio nowadays. It can't touch classics of the 90's like Illmatic or any of that shit, but with the state hip hop's in right now, I think it's a great installment. But we'll see where Mac goes with it.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (7)