Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Maximum Yield 600 watt 5 plants.

• Please log in to reply

smokey-

smokey-

• Registered Upgraded
  • 118 posts
Hey GC, :hello:

What would be the maximum yield I could expect off 5 plants under a 600 watt hps cool-tube in a 1m2 grow tent? The temps are in 70's and humidity is at around 50%. They are planted into 15L pots and vegged to 25". I know there won't be an exact prediction, but I would love to see what you guys have produced and see what you think I could yeild using these specs ..... o ye, the strain is skunk #1

Peace!

:smoke:

Edited by smokey,, 10 February 2011 - 02:46 PM.

• KSEFAN36 likes this

losgringos99

losgringos99

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
I grew 5 plants in 1m2 with a 600watt poot light in 10L pots, no humidity control as such just a fan on when the light was on, no ph/cf control as i dont have any meters, and got 16oz of great bud, and that was my 2nd grow, they where really good clones of my mates ICE i topped em all the way through, few pics in my gallery thing, depends whether from seed or clone, oh yeah i only vegged mine for 15days where all around 12" finished around 36"ish.you dont have to be really precise with everything to get good smoke, but it helps, i cant afford those luxuries :) id say you wouldnt get more than 20oz and thats pushing it i reckon, skunks a decent yeilder i guess.

deks23

deks23

Lick it...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 127 posts
I pulled about 400g my last grow with 4 northern light under 600w cooltube, grew in coco, vegged for about 5 weeks.
If grew well you could easily get 3-5 oz a plant. Goodluck.

smokey-

smokey-

• Registered Upgraded
  • 118 posts

I pulled about 400g my last grow with 4 northern light under 600w cooltube, grew in coco, vegged for about 5 weeks.
If grew well you could easily get 3-5 oz a plant. Goodluck.

How high did u veg em? Mine are now around 25"

indic4

indic4

.:InTheLayerCake:.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 440 posts
I got about 1 oz out of a skunk #1 plant under 600W but the conditions were less than optimal. Skunk didn't yeild well (my blueberry plants had double the yield and they were in the same tent w/ same conditions) so temper your expectations a bit. 3-5oz per plant w/ a 5 week veg is pretty difficult to achieve but he was growing NL so it's a bit more believeable.

smokey-

smokey-

• Registered Upgraded
  • 118 posts

I got about 1 oz out of a skunk #1 plant under 600W but the conditions were less than optimal. Skunk didn't yeild well (my blueberry plants had double the yield and they were in the same tent w/ same conditions) so temper your expectations a bit. 3-5oz per plant w/ a 5 week veg is pretty difficult to achieve but he was growing NL so it's a bit more believeable.

Thanks man, just checked out your grows and they look great!! excellent work!

Im just hoping to get around 8 - 9 oz from the 5 plants. Next time I'm going to have a scrog grow. More plants with less veg time (2week). Iv heard this is a great way of maximising yield with less time and electricity! I was thinking 10 - 18 plants in a 1m2 tent with 2 wk veg. Is that too much plant for that space?

deks23

deks23

Lick it...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 127 posts

How high did u veg em? Mine are now around 25"

They were about a foot high when I switched them grew to nearly a metre I didn't have the space.... I wanted to veg them longer and probably would have ended up with a lot more if I did !!!!

Heres a link to when they were 4 weeks 2 days into flower I took them all the way to 9 weeks.
http://forum.grassci...ast-please.html

shotti

shotti

• Registered Upgraded
  • 334 posts
maybe you guys are just alot better then me but under my 600w in a 1m tent i aim for 10 oz every grow from 4 plants and have yet to achieve it so far 8.5 oz's is my highest edit: im sure id of smashed 10 oz's by now if i left the stems and leafs on like half of the grows i see on here but thats just not me

Edited by shotti, 13 February 2011 - 03:00 PM.

Kush Killa

Kush Killa

THE STICKIEST OF THE ICKY

• Registered Upgraded
  • 478 posts

maybe you guys are just alot better then me but under my 600w in a 1m tent i aim for 10 oz every grow from 4 plants and have yet to achieve it so far 8.5 oz's is my highest edit: im sure id of smashed 10 oz's by now if i left the stems and leafs on like half of the grows i see on here but thats just not me

How big exactly is ur tent? What soil? What Nutes? What strain? How long did u vegg?

indic4

indic4

.:InTheLayerCake:.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 440 posts

Thanks man, just checked out your grows and they look great!! excellent work!

Im just hoping to get around 8 - 9 oz from the 5 plants. Next time I'm going to have a scrog grow. More plants with less veg time (2week). Iv heard this is a great way of maximising yield with less time and electricity! I was thinking 10 - 18 plants in a 1m2 tent with 2 wk veg. Is that too much plant for that space?

Actually, with a scrog grow, you are going to have less plants...probably around 5 or 6.

smokey-

smokey-

• Registered Upgraded
  • 118 posts

Actually, with a scrog grow, you are going to have less plants...probably around 5 or 6.

Ok cool. Still quite a noob at training techniques..... More reading me thinks. Il concentrate on this current grow, I'm aiming as high as 8 - 9 oz because with 3 plants in the same tent I yielded 4 1/2 oz (dry weight) that was with a 400 watt and the plants were literally half the size when switched to 12/12. Now I have 5 plants 600 watts..... The rest il just have to wait and see. Stay tuned for better pic updates. Switching to 12/12 at 25" with bottom popcorn bearing stems cut away. Thanks for any feedback guys, love this website!

Peace.

shotti

shotti

• Registered Upgraded
  • 334 posts

How big exactly is ur tent? What soil? What Nutes? What strain? How long did u vegg?

i did say its 1m tent shud of been more clear i gues 1mx1m 2m tall biobizz allmix soil bio bizz grow/bloom/topmax/heaven nutes veg around 4-5 weeks strain barneys farm lsd for the last few grows

smokey-

smokey-

• Registered Upgraded
  • 118 posts

i did say its 1m tent shud of been more clear i gues 1mx1m 2m tall biobizz allmix soil bio bizz grow/bloom/topmax/heaven nutes veg around 4-5 weeks strain barneys farm lsd for the last few grows

That's Almost the EXACT same setup as me except the strain. Do you use a Cool tube? any pics of your girls? 8.5 oz is cool and I wouldn't mind reaping that from 4 plants! Do you top them?

shotti

shotti

• Registered Upgraded
  • 334 posts

That's Almost the EXACT same setup as me except the strain. Do you use a Cool tube? any pics of your girls? 8.5 oz is cool and I wouldn't mind reaping that from 4 plants! Do you top them?

i use a coolstar yeh i have pics, and yes these were topped but im not topping my next grow

Posted Image

Edited by shotti, 16 February 2011 - 06:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users