Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Codenames We Used When We Were Younger

• Please log in to reply

M O IK IK I IE

M O IK IK I IE

cReAt YoUr OwN rEaLiTy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,705 posts
i was always a big fan of...

"wanna get cheezed"

or "lets go get some juice"

i donno works for me

john11

john11

• Registered Upgraded
  • 500 posts
i work at a golf course so when ever we want to smoke we just say were gonna go to the range (our smoking spot) and hit some balls (weed). a guy that used to work there would sell and we would ask for a ball (gram) sleeve of golf balls (8th) and so on...
my buddy had a bong we called the driver. bowls were irons. we had so many golf realted code words. i forgot most of them though.
if it was dank the balls would be proV1s

Drewsley

Drewsley

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 169 posts

seabass77

seabass77

Wizard Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
We used to keep our bud in a Altoids tin, so whenever we wanted to smoke, we would say, "Hey, man you got any mint?" :D

cleancanvas

cleancanvas

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 240 posts
my brother and i had ones when iwas lie10 11 idkit seems like ages ago.
we would say black and white was nexopia ( lol )
videogames weed
dvds alcohol. ..
0the last two me and my friend would tal about all the time at school ..

TokeXC

TokeXC

• Registered Upgraded
  • 255 posts
ME and my friend had Teacher Assistant as a class last semester(were both seniors) and we'd be directly in front of the Secretary, Principal, and deans talking about weed. Our conversations went like this.

Me: Hey man so this weekend you wanna go and play Halo(smoke) at Nicole's(our friend whose house is chill).
Him: Yea dude i just got a new Xbox(piece).
Me:Sweet i just bought GDP(at the time Grand daddy was goin around).

Secretkush

Secretkush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 489 posts
When we were 15 my buddy bought a zong off the Internet, we would refer to it as an 'Airsoft gun' and bud was 'bb's'. Bigger pieces were rifles and pipes and other small pieces were pistols.

Not that great of codewords especially when I would tell my parets we were having an airsoft war and I wouldn't even take one oft actual airsoft guns with me

PapersNoFlavors

PapersNoFlavors

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
Lol me and my friends called it chocolate it would go like hey wanna go eat/buy some chocolate really simple

Slurms McKenzie

Slurms McKenzie

The Original Party Worm

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,161 posts

Lol me and my friends called it chocolate it would go like hey wanna go eat/buy some chocolate really simple

Lol "let's get chocolate wasted"
:smoke:

JaysForDays

JaysForDays

Lax

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,010 posts
Wasn't any need to, when I was on the phone with my mom i ALWAYS was like "pass the rocks!", or "pass the bong bro!" So she always thought i was joking, so sooner or later I could be like "Pass the bong" with her thinking I'm joking hahahaha :smoke:

CaliKushSmoker

CaliKushSmoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 616 posts

Lol "let's get chocolate wasted"
:smoke:

I just saw grown ups the other day ha

ExpendableHero

ExpendableHero

• Registered Upgraded
  • 118 posts
When I was in HS and colledge and still on campas we would refer to it as "Studying" and "Going to the library" was picking up.

Its pretty funny because in my last year of college this girl said "Oh .... graduated with honers, its probably because he studied so much on break."

Man...I feel old lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users