Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Codenames We Used When We Were Younger

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaliKushSmoker, Feb 10, 2011.

1. u read my first post right?? we did the same shit

2. "Mom, dad were going to go smoke weed and get high wanna come with us?"

3. when i got my card when i was 17 i didnt even have to say that, half the time my mom came home she'd get hit with a cloud of smoke right when she opened the door lol

4. figured i'd put this back up, got a lot of responses

5. used to call it 'homework' - so we could talk about it in class and teachers wouldn't know shit

6. Mexican iguanas
    Budskies
    Herbskies
    Let's get stupid
    Let's get stoney
    Time for my medicine
    Let's medicate

7. If you skate you better know about my homie "Jamie Thomas" aka the CHIEF. There's all types of skateboard industry terms you can throw in after that, any Blackbox company can be incorporated

8. You got the tickets?- you got the weed?
    Wanna go to the show/concert?- wanna smoke?

9. Sneaky snake. Definition-weed, the act of smoking weed. In a sentence-i just bought some sneaky snake, lets go sneaky snake

10. Me and my boys always refered to weed as scuzz. Just to keep it lowkey. Not sure why we chose the term scuzz tho...

11. "allergies" and "pollen"

"dude, the pollen count is pretty high today.... my allergies might be acting up later."

12. Are we playing WoW tonight?
    Or..
    Did you buy a subscription card?

:D

Works everytime!

13. Cereal:

"Dude Im about to scarf these Weedies" (Gonna go smoke)
    "Did you eat your Weedies?" (Get stoned?)
    "Im starvin, Got any cereal?" (Got some?")

Back in the day when I did things we're not allowed to speak of anymore:)rolleyes:), I would get served "cereal" and/or "cookies":hide:
    +Rep for who can tell me what "cookies" was:cool:

14. Hahaha, holy shit, I use the word "halo" now a days. I'm 18, living with my parents.

"Hey man, wanna play halo? I wanna use an SMG (joint)"
    "I'm an MLG 50 right now" - super high

15. Peaches out of the oven or ride the pineapple

16. cheetos. haha those were the days...

17. Ultimate Frisbee.....dont ask

18. We just called it hanging out. It was pretty obvious what we were gonna be doing anyway.

19. Hey man, you want to play "soccer"?
    Hell yea, I got the "soccer ball"

:D