• Feb 09 2011 11:30 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • drummermatt93
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:30 PM

ok so i bought the rely detox drink from GNC for $45. i bought it so it would clear my system of marijuana before my drug test...in the directions it says to drink at a steady pace, wait 15 minutes then drink 16 oz of water..then below it says to urinate frequently to remove toxins....my question is...when should i drink this? can i drink whenever i want and will i be clean until the test or until i smoke again....or do i drink it the day of the test like many people say to with detox drinks on the internet?
Replies (2)

• iewed
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,463 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:46 PM

All "detox" drinks do is attempt to cover up your urine. They provide a small time frame for you to piss clean, then thats it. Honestly you're better off taking creatine, B12 and drinking lots of fluids.

Return that bullshit detox drink.

• PipPip
  • sourpatchkid87
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:55 PM

I am a believer in detox because i have used them and they worked. The detox will only last for less the probably 8 hours and probably needs like an hour to kick in. But as iewed said you should take a creatine supplement take some b12 and drink a dark soda before the test to turn your piss yellow again. and drink lots of water prior to the test

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users