Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what term does your area use to describe high grade weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PistolBerserk, Feb 9, 2011.

1. I live in southwest detroit but went to Lincoln park hs.all my folk in the hood called good weed kush or fire. All the black kids who slang tree called it loud.

2. In Alabama they call it loud or good good now down in Florida were im from its loud dank or fire

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #143 seshwish, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    South Florida: piff or crippie

Sent from DEA Surveillance Van

4. #144 SirOmniscient, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    So in my town. Once in a while, comes in a really potent batch of weed. Dealers get it yadiyada, sell it to buyers. But most of the buyers think every good batch of weed is either "insert name here, haze" or "chronic" and they arent just calling it that because its good bud.

Its because they actually believe its chronic or haze, even if the dealers dont even tell them a name. And to top it all off they dont even know that its called "chronic" and not "chronics"

I really hate people in my area.

5. Interesting.  I've never heard either.  I got dat crippie son....hahaha...maybe it's so strong it cripples you? 

6. A lot of people here say loud but theres some that say dank instead

7. We just call it super duper fly hoes

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Grasscity Forum