Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what term does your area use to describe high grade weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PistolBerserk, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Headies
    Heads sphageds(If its like some super super bomb bud I'll say that)

2. High Grade Marijuana.....:smoke:

3. People around here call good bud headies but i always refer to it as dank.

4. We use "fire" or "kill" here.

5. Dro, but I've noticed terminology varies greatly depending on who you smoke with.

6. Banger.

As in: "that shit's banger".

7. ^ lol we use that word as a different meaning =\

good weed. i think sometimes i say killer instead of good.

8. everything from dro, to kush, to medical marijuana, to dank, to kb. i prefer dank/kb

9. As embarrassing as it sounds, 'pukka' gets chucked around a fair bit when referring to the high grade. If something is pukka, I want it though, so.... haha

10. I always say dank, been sayin it forever, but i hear just about every slang term around here...
    kush, fire, dro, headies, kill, chronic
    In my circle your either talkin bout the bombay or the 'work'. and nobody is fuckin with that work, so its just assumed you want the best.

11. Dank, Dojer, Nug

12. Danks
    Kills
    Pikes
    And Cali Danks if its from a specific friend =]

13. People say stuff like cali and bally when refering to any type of weed around here but most good weed here is sour and most bad weed is airy or at least people say tht whenever they have good or bad weed even though its not always actually tht strain.

14. Good: Fire, Good good, Grapes, Yurp, Stanky, "that Oh Boy", Bomb, Dro, Kill, Ooooweeee, Johnny(specifically A joint)

Bad: Boo Boo, Bobby Brown, Doo Doo Brown, Garbage, headache, Lung splitter.

But I'm from the Bay, everyone up here makes up ther own slang, and Ive heard way more than this list, these are just the most common

15. Dank weed are usually heads or better. Dank is also used as a word to describe an old person who's no longer cool/hip.

16. around here they call it nug. I dont really mind, but its annoying when i say dank and they give me a confused look and ask what the fuck dank is. And ive had some dealers call mids "mersh"

17. dank, crip, rip