Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what term does your area use to describe high grade weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PistolBerserk, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Where im from its Headies. Headies (Really good weed), Kb (Kb, hydro, Alright bud) and Mids (Middies, Schwag, stuff only kiddies buy.)​

2. i call good bud dank. if the bud is not good i'll call it shwagg even if it is mids.

3. South florida: krip or krippy

North Florida: Dank/Fire

4. Good Marijuana is what we say.

5. dank or crippy or fire

6. "bomb shit" in western ny haha

7. here in virginia we say "Loud". and dank

8. Dank or KB. The dumb kids like posted above call it kush or dro.

9. Usually its just called either chronic or dank. Nothing special

10. I call the best stuff bud and schwag is schwag. mids and grit and dirt weed are all schwag to me. Anything like dank in a depsensary, or just anykind of really good weed i call bud. And if its outdoor i call it outdo haha.

11. Dank or the fire.

12. I have heard "fire" and "dank" to refer to some good shit, "Kush" only refers to certain strains, "Beasters" are BC buds...here they're considered mids. "Schwag" is the brown, dirty, seedy, brick shit. I have also heard it referred to as "ditch weed".
    I usually categorize weed by smell, although there have been a couple of times when this test has failed me.
    I have never heard "krip" or "krippy"...

I don't even know where some of these words come from.

13. I just call everything Herb, but I hear Dank, Fire, Haze, and Kush alot. Really doesnt matter to me ha:smoke:

14. we call it crip

15. We slang them waffles you fucking faggots

16. lol "FIRE"

"fire kush!"
    "fire sour!"
    "fire purp!"

17. just remembered in my area we also call high grade 'chronic'.. chronic and dank are the most widely used terms for that gooood

18. Dank or chronic