Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed prices in New York

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mikeyj831, Feb 9, 2011.

1. #1 Mikeyj831, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    deleted

2. That's about right, i usually see eights going for 55 though, but still that sounds reasonable to me.

3. yup. i'm getting an eighth of some Cali Kush tomorrow for $55.

happy smoking :smoke:

4. yea thats normal prices for NY

5. prob not even gonna get a full gram in a dub if its some fire
    especially the first time buying from a source
    but other than that yes that sounds right (assuming your talking about dank)

6. Eighths are $60 max, I usually pay $50.

Super shwag = $5/gram
    Mids = $10/gram
    No name dank/fire = $15/gram
    Super good shit/AK/hash = $20/gram

7. your sig goes great with that reply.

8. jesus christ

9. Yeah but I get my 8ths for 50

10. 20/g 60/8th is your price for most of the east coast... if you know the right people you can get hooked up for cheap though

11. #12 TypicalCanadian, May 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2013
    Was literally thinking the exact same thing. o.o

:smoke:

EDIT: Couldn't imagine paying that much, but you are in NY so..Understandable. I pay 50/quarter for high grade. 180 is the typical hookup for an Oz, but it's easy to find a better price

12. New York...

where everything costs more than it should.

• Like Like x 1
  13. 50-8th of fire

14. Someone is getting ripped off. Just come to the other side of the GWB and you can find $4000/lb or less for some fire.

15. Of course most everything costs more, it's the Big Apple, the greatest city in the entire world.  

16. Get a map and a good pair of shoes.
    Hopefully that is the answer you're looking for because you can't ask for a hook up. :smoke:

17. Is NY everything costs more. Especially drugs..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Damn that's expensive but worth it. Does New Jersey have good weed?

19. 8ths as low as $25 but good and consistent at about $35-$45. Oz range from $150 to $250 depending on quality and source. Almost half of what it was 5 years ago. Dime bags were 0.4 grams 15-20 years so things have changed a lot in NYC.