The Multi City!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Popeye, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Got these in today :)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422056781.483244.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Harvested two today. Dinafem Cheese and Plushberry. I've had the Plushberry around now for about 3 years.

Cheese

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TGA Plushberry

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I've got a Cherry Kush here about ready to harvest.  I've been keeping a mother of this strain for about 3 years. I got 2 seeds from a bag of black market bud. I grew them and both were female and never hermied on me.  This stuff is true Cali genetics that I was lucky to stumble across. I even have this strain backed up to a trusted grower.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some Bodhi Strange Love(GSC Forum x SourDxBubba) about a week into flower in SIP buckets using my super soil mixture. 100% organic and water only.

[​IMG]

4. Here's the next round. In the mix is OG Raskal Fire Alien Strawberry, Bodhi Lucky Charms and Goji OG.

[​IMG]

5. I'm jealous of all the beautiful girls in here and the harvests! Congrats to all! Stunning! I'll get back there soon with patience. I learned my lesson on not paying attention to the grow.. :devious:

Let the hps bulb go for two years.. :eek:

Did great until this last bunch.. A expected month flower is now going on two maybe two and a half.. We've made the bulb switch, but now on to waiting.. Need to change the veg lights as well.. Had a seedling that just wouldn't grow up.. :hide:

Heck I need to just revamp the whole setup, but that requires time and energy that often is not available..

Luckily I have to toke break right now, but before that it felt terrible vaping up an entire girl before she was even partially near ready.. The best part of this. I'll have a great tolerance to look forward to. :ey:

This is it.. I'm getting back to my roots.. I'm going to get focused.. I will one day accomplish my dream, but first to get there I have to get back to the basics.. I'm working myself to death it seems and I know now that I want more than this.. I now realize my job is important to pay the bills, but experience in what I love is what I need to succeed in the future and to build the basis for the future I want to live.

I'm feeling quite inspired at the moment which means it must be time to head to bed..

Have a great night my friends.. I'll be back next weekend if not sooner.. :wave:

End Rant

:smoke:

6. Holy Sammie sighting!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

Making a come back one short post at a time :ey:

How goes it Kroptonik?

:smoke:

8. Haha, it goes. Doin the school thing to be a personal trainer so I'm kinda busy...but ya know! It'll be worth it once school is done lol. I been just as lazy with my grow the last few months since I moved...I actually finally just started flowering after having nothing in flower for like 2-3 months lol...

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. Harvesting this Cherry Kush tonight

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is some Bodhi Seeds Strange Love (GSC x SourDxBubba)

[​IMG]

10. I wanna grow cherry kush again, was some tasty Stoney shit last time I rocked it in the garden.

11. Getting ready to move these into the flower room. Have Lucky Charms and Fire Alien Strawberry as the new strains along with some clones of Goji OG.

[​IMG]

Bodhi Seeds Lucky Charms.  I tell ya, bottom watering to get those roots wet is the way to go. Plants just explode when you water this way as opposed to top watering.

[​IMG]

12. grab all the greenpoint u can

13. somewhere in wonderful wonderland

Attached Files:

14. Plushberry about 5 weeks cured. Great berry tasting indica from subcool.  

[​IMG]

15. Got these today:
    Elephant Stomper x Monster Cookies
    Purple Elephant x Grape Stomper/Aloha White Widow x Platinum Girl Scout Cookies/Yeti OG F1

Flo x Monster Cookies
    Flo (Colorado cut) x Platinum Girl Scout Cookies/Yeti OG F1

16. 4 years + still going strong! What strains are we runnin next? Haha

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

ur all set

18. When you gonna grow again? :)

just got a house brahhhh ;)