The Multi City!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Popeye, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Dam stagg I'm liking that Goji OG. Shits on my Larry. Here's a quick pic from the other day. It is just about to finish its last week before it gets axed.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. This Bodhi Seeds Goji OG is almost ready. I'll probably harvest in a week or so. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Harvested Goji OG this evening. Bodhi Seeds is top notch genetics! This one has that rotten fruit smell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. New strains in the house!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415313467.007227.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Ill def be trying some bodhi when i get better. U have sold me. U shud look into sponsorships man, ya plants are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Why drink when you can smoke?

why not do both?

7. Ive done that once

8. Yea, but it lasted 72 hrs straight.. Lmao

9. Only once? I call bull shit

10. Hey there everyone! My hiatus has went on long enough and I finally have the time to make my return to the city! :hello:  :metal:

That being said I have a long list of seeds and a need to pick up a new bag of soil.. Right now I'm down to smoking my finished Blue Kush freebie and consecutive rounds of blue berry gum due to the short flowering period.. Hate to say it, but my taste for bud has picked up and my hubby's present of a new larger bong did not help.. :hide:

Anyone running any particular strains together or are we all having a free for all.. :confused_2:

Looking forward to catching up! :bongin:

Sammy
    :smoke:

11. #8633 IIIQBIII, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
    I am also wondering what the current strain is.  Is there a new starting date for a new strain?

12. Great to hear from ya Sammy!:)

I only order from within the U.S. now and have to grow regs, sex them, and see what I get. My quality has gone up due to the better breeders but it's also a lot more work. Currently I'm growing a bunch of Bodhi stuff. Strange Love, Goji OG, and Lucky Charms. Also have some OG Raskal Fire Alien Strawberry going. Getting ready to drop some Bubblegum from BOG Seeds. I'm all over the place! LOL :)

I kept hearing about the customs problems with ordering overseas so I quit ordering from the 'tude. I do have a bunch of fems from when I did order though. I have a UK Cheese towards the end of flowering from Greenhouse I think.

Let's get this thread back in business!

13. Here's a few gals close to harvest.

[​IMG]

Cheese
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Plushberry
    [​IMG]

Cherry Kush
    [​IMG]

14. Very nice stag. Thanks for keeping the MC alive. Y'all should start somethin. I bet Sammy is in.
    Happy New Year everyone

I think we're all over the place.  Jak is running some of my stuff but its mixed in with a huge amount of other stuff.  I think we're all waiting for the next big thing.

16. Too bad we can't share clones! I don't order from the UK anymore so my genetics are limited to pretty much what seed vault of Cali has in stock. They are Regs thus the growing and sexing that needs to happen.

17. I definitely would be in! I need to get back to the basics and get my skills back up to notch.. Cloning ugh.. :cry: Breaking for life was a good idea, but now I want to get back to the life I'm striving for.. I love growing and on top of that I love marijuana.. Time to get back to research.. :bongin:

I think I know how to kick off this party then.. Which of you boys has the next best thing? Let's get those egos and seeds a growing :hippie:
    Beautiful girls Staggar! Those are gorgeous and I completely agree! :smoke:

I had no idea of the trouble with the tude so I am very thankful I recieved my package.. I will say I almost sent the package back because I thought someone made a mistake. :laughing:  That being said I took advantage of the Christmas sell so maybe I have the influx of gifts to thank.. :hello:

Genetics I have to offer for a run..

DNA - Fuego
    Blimburn - Grizzly purple kush
    Elemental - Mango Tango (reg)
    Dinafem - Blue Kush (Personal Favorite)
    Genetics - Fool's Gold
    Emerald Mountain - 707 truthband
    Hortilab - starbud
    Blueberry Headband
    Berry Ryder (Auto)
    G13- White Critical, White Lavender, Blueberry gum

Already started I have a blueberry gum seedling and a Blue Kush auto.. Older gals are all blueberry gum.. I was too busy to put effort into the grow so now I'm vaping buds until I can get the plants to catch up.. :hide:
    Let's get this started so I can get my skills back up to par :love:
    :smoke:

My buddy rocked that berry ryder this summer outdoors.  I wasnt impressed.

anything lavender peaks my interest.

Right now im trying to vet some "Dirty Commies", I dont know what they are except they have some AK-47 in them somewhere.  They just went into flower a week ago.