The Multi City!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Popeye, Feb 9, 2011.

1. I plan on cracking a few. OG is at the top...might do some more bubblicious.:p Im sure between us we can get a few double and tripple strains going. What are you planning?

2. im doin' the og too.....then..its up in the air...autos this summer outside..about 12 of em:Djust ta see the story....would love ta do some subcool but reg seeds..im open to anything..i say blue cheese or barneys alcapulco gold....otherwise im just gonna get growin'..that the thing...you gotta plan your time...only wanna do 2 runs this year ta ease up on the old lady:smoke:not countin my skunk and head band:D:hello::hello:

3. Hey deacon...I was looking at subcool pick and mix the other day...Any suggestions...

4. Im in.... beanz are TBA... gonna see what I got stashed away! Report back soon

5. their all supposed ta be great.....haven't smoked any yet....i got vortex..jilly bean and qwerkle and dairy queen:smoke:

6. are we talkin same strain, same breeder? sorry i have no time to read through the link

subcool is expensive no?

7. Thats the idea...same strain. We could realy nail a strain down with several of us growing. It doesnt have to be just 1 strain either. We could get multiple strains going from each of us and then compare notes...What works, what doesnt...Sound good??

8. I'm in if you'll have me - if possible anyway. I guess it'll depend on the selected strains and if I can get the seeds. My ordering process is a bit clunky for safety purposes, so I keep my seed orders to as few as popssible.

I like the concept here. It would be especially useful if we were able to all get seeds from the same batch, which is not realistic. So maybe selecting from only long-established, very stablelized strains would make the results of these efforts more meaningful. IDK. Just a thought. Another thought is to target popular and known-to-be-difficult strains.

If we're looking for commonality in our seed inventories, here's a link to a recent post with my mine. The only correction to it is that it shows Lock Stock, and that seed got damaged in shipping, so I don't have that one.

9. got some good points! maybe 100% sativas like hazes or something being as they tend to be picky lil ladys

10. I know me and deacon are doing OG Kush, and I'd like another crack at bubblicious, and maybe a mekong high.

11. ive got some vanilla kush, a amnesia haze from royal queen, and a green poison from sweet seeds. if anybody would like to grow along with me ill thow in a specific bean.

ive also go a blue mistic from RQ and a SSH i got from a hippy in vermont in flower currently...i could take some last minute cuts of them as well....but i would have to know rather soon

12. Does this go for all growing styles... ebb, drip, soil and so on?

13. Yep. Grow your own way, own nutes...top, topless(my personal fav);)we will see what works

14. i have no problem gettin' seeds here...i'll buy the fuckin' seeds:eek:...you guys figure the strain..and how i get the beans to ya..trust me no problem..if not figure where i can send em thats safe for you...now i cant buy the beans for 200...but for our basic core group....i'm fuckin' hammered from shots with my boy on leave from airforce...and yes..i got him baked:Dso lets hammer some details cause this old boy needs ta start growin' ta make up for what im puttin' in the air...this is a one time offer:smoke:

15. Reserva Privada has a special Promo at the Tude...

DNA Reserva Privada Promo has arrived at Attitude Seed bank. You will not only get a pack of CONFIDENTIAL CHEESE, but we are chucking in an exclusive DNA RESERVA PRIVADA Lighter. The promo is only available with the Attitude Seed Bank while stocks last.
    All you have to do to get this great promo is to buy a pack of 6 Sleestack feminized seeds, a Pack of 6 Cataract Kush feminized seeds or a pack of 13 Cannadential regular seeds!
    Totally fantastic and off the hook.

16. i like where this is headed....by then ill hve a veg room and flower room so plenty O space. Im very interested.....hook it up deacon haha hmmmm OG sounds nice:hello:i have a safe mailing address for seeds to be sent that i used for attitude no probs there

17. heard sleestack is the latest and greatest? anyone else?

18. If Deacon can set it up, i'm down for whatever he sees fit!;)

19. #40 samson32, Feb 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2011
    I'd like to participate, but I'll have to wait and see what the strain is decided to be.. I have these to choose from: (leaving out the strains currently in the grow):smoke:

Barney's Vanilla Kush/Pineapple Chunk

TGA Subcool Jilly Bean /Vortex /Querkle

Dutch Passions Mekong High/ Skunk #11/ Orange Bud/ White Widow

DNA Sharksbreath/ Lemon Skunk/ Cataract Kush

Pyramid Seeds Osiris/ Anesthesia/ Tutankhamon

Delicious Sugar Black Rose/ Northern Lights Blue

Manadala 8 miles high

G13 Pineapple Express

Reserva Privada Kandy Kush /Confidential Cheese

Magus Genetics Exile

Oh and Plush berry is finally out! It is out of stock, but at least the strain is up and running.. :hello:

I already have my next seed order figured out..:eek:

Oh and I definitely agree with Deacon that I don't care to buy the seeds.. If that is the case though just gotta make sure to leave time to get our seeds in:D

Oh and I can also do clones for that side of the coin for these strains:

Barney's LSD/ Red dragon

TGA Jack the ripper/ Third Dimension

Possibly Blueberry gum unless I flower her early.. Haven't decided yet..