Gypsy Nirvana's Seed Boutique

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by phishisgroovin, Dec 1, 2005.

1. seedboutique rock. Fast and very discret!!!

2. Hey guys

I had left an email with seedboutique just wondering if he ships to Canada and if so does the 5 uk funds cover the shipping to Canada.

3. Finally Gypsy is sending out Indicas was getting tired of the sativas he was sending hope I get stonehenge Skunk#1 is to skunky for me checking my P.O Box aoon ordered some Grapefruit cant wait to germ them babies

4. how long do you think seeds would take to get to australia

5. I ordered their MOC-Aftrican Sativa and Aurora Indica seeds. Package arrived quickly, discretely, but seeds are runts and germination is not going well. Nurturing them in warm moist paper towel; the MOC-African has almost no energy (I doubt they'll ever push an 1/8 inch sprout); the Aurora seeds are completely unresponsive (sterile).

I like some of the strains on BC Seeds site - their prices aren't quite as much of a bargain, but they only take cash and money orders. No credit card company fighting the transaction there.

6. I will not recant or feel like an idiot. I also was ripped off by SB. I did get part of my order but one was left out. SB said it was comming soon. I am still waiting after 9 mo. I figure that maybe an order filler pocketed it but who knows. Thats life and not that big of a deal though I was dissapointed, It seems to me that SB acts like there costomers are just a bunch of outlaw liers. They need to understand that I also don't need to skank them for small amount of money. I do still order from them because mistakes happen. They do ship fast with the real BPacks.