Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where does your weed come from?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushSmokaa, Feb 9, 2011.

1. I buy directly from a grower, but I live in CO where this is more common since bud is very readily available. Not a medical patient though which would be nice...don't wanna play the system.

2. ya dude i feel you, im from jersey but i wanna move out to colorado and go to college in boulder, just kinda nervous about moving so far away. no connects, no friends, no family, nothing. hopefully ill make some friends and a dealer in college though

3. All i know is i pull up in this driveway in the ghetto... Have my money ready and wait about a minute... A guy will walk up to my window and ask how much i want.

4. is that a joke?

5. I go to college here in boulder; great community, friendly people, lots of partys and definitely no shortage of the good stuff. Good luck with your college aspirations! Maybe I'll see ya around the campus someday =)

6. Out west for sure and mexico.

7. Half-pounds or pounds every 1-2 weeks. Straight from the grower (but the growers brother brings it to me). Ridiculously low price, good quality nugs and a good service.

8. Lots of my homies have their own grow shows so they usually hook me up big time, but when I buy from other dealers I assume they are buying it in large amounts and nickle and diming it to make more then their profit back.

9. i think im gonna go to a year of a community college first since im still in highschool and then hopefully in that time ill make my way out to Boulder to go check it out but it seems like i would like it, everyone just seems so laid back there. i just kind of get anxiety like what if i make no friends and im 2,000 miles from home, what if my roommate is just a narc and completely anti - weed.

i guess i kind of freak out about things that normal people would just over look. i think i have mild anxiety.

damn that sounds good, how much are you paying and what state? if you dont mind me asking.

these were the answers i was looking for, i was to high to figure out how to word it correctly before but i really wanted to just find out where people stand on the "chain", and how close they are to the grower. i think ill just make another thread tomorrow asking that.

10. northern california. it comes down from Humboldt im pretty sure unless im smokin club dank then its from the bay area.

11. i get my high mids from colorado comes in a big oz bag with medical label on it thay are called colorado pine its good weed 200 an oz

12. My deala, deala. Brings it back all da time.

13. A short, stout little old lady. She actually looks like a fairy tale character.

[​IMG]

14. Mostly from my closet...

15. Everything I get is grown local as far as I know. When my main dealer has medical marijuana its from a dispensary ~3 hrs away from where I live.

16. thats so janky lol

17. calliiii medical :smoke:

18. My dealer buys from his brother who buys from a bulk seller who buys from a grower :)

19. No, it is not a joke. And yes it is... but it gets me some of the dankest herb in like a 30 mile zone.

Frosty weed... It's like 20-25 a gram... Worth it though.

20. wait so you just drive into the ghetto and hopefully someone will ask what you need? so your like buying from random people? or like your dealer is always around there so when you go to that driveway and he sees you and walks over.