Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pure THC gold capsules

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by s0calt0ker, Feb 8, 2011.

1. #21 DiPT Sounds, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011
    I for one request more info!! Please and thank you, I will smoke a pipe if you throw me some info

edit: I'd smoke you out if I were there or you were here

haha I just read through the thread, man if only some people knew what a grain of acid could do lol haha

2. sigged

3. Thanks man, i'm not sure how these are made really. But I know the amber glass i get is co2 extracted.

Definitely a great way to medicate, im certainly enjoying.
    All the info i have is on a sheet of paper ill take a pic of it and post it in a few.:smoke:

4. I want some...jealous

5. I am going to make these... I do not know how... or how much it will cost me... But mark my words... They will be made.

6. They should make a batch that look like normal pills and swap them into an unsuspecting DEA's agents next pick up at the local pharmacy. From then on they will cal it "medicine" :wave:

7. Thank you for uploading this! :smoke:

8. Do you like these more then hubby bars?

9. Mmm can I has?

10. Fuck I'd love to OD on these.

11. good luck!
    No problem brotha
    Hmm, there both different but I would say one of these is like half (3 bars) of a hubby maybe 4 pieces. Either way i enjoyed. I love the hubby bars because of their consistancy and strength, but im not a big chocolate person so I guess ill say I liked these more. But, i let you know what i think after i have some today.

12. I absolutely love hubby bars, except i have to drive all the way to Garden Grove from Fullerton just because all the clinics by my pad sell them for 15 a pop.... I seen these gold caps at a certain clinic in Garden Grove I'm thinking of making the drive.

13. Theres a cheap place in anaheim ill try to get a name for you.

14. That would be cool bro Anaheim is better then going to GG.

15. eat 50 of em

16. maybe we start at 5.,... and go from there.. wherever there is...

17. Those look BOMB, perfect way to be transporting meds from airport to airport... Look like Advil liquid gels

18. i picked up this pure gold it was over 70% thc and one pill was 40$. your supposed to use a thumbtack to poke a hole in the pill and drip it on the bud then plug the hole with the thumbtack. believe me this is some fire. is this the same stuff your getting because if your getting a bottle of them for the same price im waaaay overpaying. I got it at 4 ever green collective in riverside.:smoke:

Attached Files:

19. #39 Motorcycle Boy, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011
    Hi,

Could this be mixed with a'ganja tincture' and then smoked with a vaporizer?...like an electric cig type of vaporizer that is.

If you know.

20. ^ they have smokable forms as well which you can vape.