Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Pure THC gold capsules

• Please log in to reply

s0calt0ker

s0calt0ker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,682 posts
Picked up a bottle of these 25 mg pure THC Gold capsules (posted in my thread as well)

"Pure gold consists only pure cannabinoids refined from hash oil.Pure gold is not an "oil". Hash oils typically contain 40-60% contaminants that include solvents, pigments,waxes, tars etc. Pure Gold is made with a complex but natural scientific process that uses high heat, frigid cold and pressure to remove the hash oil contaminants.... To this we add 5% Limonene a natural terpene in cannabis."
Each one of these capsules contains 25 mg of THC and NO plant matter.
Thc gold is
74.45% THC
2.91% CBD
2.76% CBN
12.11% Other Cannabinoids

( have more info if anyone is interested)

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Dreadlocker and KoopaKing like this

cerpintaxtt

cerpintaxtt

/////////////

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
That is insane! How is the high?

buckeyenatlanta

buckeyenatlanta

Gold member

• Gold Member
  • 447 posts

s0calt0ker

s0calt0ker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,682 posts
Took one about an hour ago and im extremely medicated already with a high tolerance.

Dreadlocker

Dreadlocker

Stay Wild!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,392 posts
May i ask what you paid for this? An answer by pm would work too. great pickup!

s0calt0ker

s0calt0ker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,682 posts

From where and how much and how do you know you got what the label says?

My work, it cost me 45 dollars for 8 25mg capsules. They make 10 mg (i believe 10) capsules as well. And well you dont but Alto Pharms has been making "pure gold" for a little while now and are very popular in most collectives down in southern california.:smoke:

Dreadlocker

Dreadlocker

Stay Wild!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,392 posts
is that the normal selling price? 45 dollars? if so thats a bangin deal. i hope these make it to some WA collectives. do u know any?

TheBigMan

TheBigMan

sup.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 409 posts
that pill has my mattress written all over it.

how much was it for 8?

s0calt0ker

s0calt0ker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,682 posts

is that the normal selling price? 45 dollars? if so thats a bangin deal. i hope these make it to some WA collectives. do u know any?

Yeah I payed full for these today but most collectives have them for 50 dollars a bottle of 25 mg capsules. I'll get back to you about if these are anywhere other than california.

that pill has my mattress written all over it.

how much was it for 8?

GolgiApparatus

GolgiApparatus

Nughuffer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,114 posts
is 'extremely medicated' nice for "high as fucking shitballs"?

Dreadlocker

Dreadlocker

Stay Wild!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,392 posts
yes ^^

s0calt0ker

s0calt0ker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,682 posts

is 'extremely medicated' nice for "high as fucking shitballs"?

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Well put:smoke:

delaghetto5000

delaghetto5000

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 235 posts
if that says what that is that s*** is priceless, thats prices way less than any A+++ hash ever, and that s*** seems it would lay u down instantly, and the way its made up they spent a pretty penny making it and its that price cuz, i call horse s***! no disrespect but i just cant fathem this cuz, keep smoking stay green and keep ur mouth shut and ur trap open :cool:

Crypto Tech

Crypto Tech

I Hate Your Life

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,321 posts
YES!!! Medicine is evolving!!!

GolgiApparatus

GolgiApparatus

Nughuffer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,114 posts
where can u buy these

s0calt0ker

s0calt0ker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,682 posts

if that says what that is that s*** is priceless, thats prices way less than any A+++ hash ever, and that s*** seems it would lay u down instantly, and the way its made up they spent a pretty penny making it and its that price cuz, i call horse s***! no disrespect but i just cant fathem this cuz, keep smoking stay green and keep ur mouth shut and ur trap open :cool:

Call bs all you want but i assure you it is what it says. Every thc gold bottle comes with a info sheet, ill take a picture another time and upload it here. These things sell extremely fast, and are all over here so I'm sure the company that is making them makes more than they need. There is zero plant matter in these as i can see right through the capsules.Not many edibles get me high, except for the hubby bars which I love (http://forum.grassci...ures***-51.html) and these things already left me extremely satisfied.

where can u buy these

California is the only state i know that has pure gold that i know of.:smoke:

Dank.

Dank.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 231 posts
these look greatt,
cant wait till the day I can pick these up from Wal-Mart

s0calt0ker

s0calt0ker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,682 posts
One day, one day

FunkeeNuggz514

FunkeeNuggz514

Stoned User

• Silver Member
  • 742 posts

KSimms4200

KSimms4200

Growing for Health

• Registered Upgraded
  • 554 posts
just sounds like the pinnacle of what medical cannabis is striving for. what a great way for someone to medicate. no smoke or vapor, and no terrible aftertaste of poorly made edibles..... win :wave:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users