Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

So I'm watching TV with my mom,

• Please log in to reply

ausmanwoah

ausmanwoah

maan.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 537 posts
and I had to fart,

so I rip shit,

At first she does the whole "OMFG Y DO U FART IN FRONT OF ME THIS IS RIDIKULUS" thing, but what she said next, I'll never forget.

"Your fart smells like pot!"

I've smoked a lot these last few days, and at first I was scared, because she has never caught me smoking and she definately doesn't think I smoke either, so I was afraid she was going to suspect me of tokin because of my fart, haha. I sniffed around a little bit but definately couldn't smell anything unusual in my wind.

Has anyone else had a weed-smelling fart?
Is this even possible!

freakie

freakie

my mind is full of duck

• Registered Upgraded
  • 661 posts
in my highschool years i convinced my dad that the skunk smell in the house was my dog farting next to a vent and it circulating throughout the house.... 3rd proudest moment of my life

phantomxrider

phantomxrider

yo dawg

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,295 posts
She must be smelling some shitty pot

iewed

iewed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,463 posts
I've had farts smell like marijuana, after eating an edible my farts/shits usually reek of bud.

ausmanwoah

ausmanwoah

maan.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 537 posts

in my highschool years i convinced my dad that the skunk smell in the house was my dog farting next to a vent and it circulating throughout the house.... 3rd proudest moment of my life

Damn son, what are the first 2?

Marsbergen

Marsbergen

Wannabe Writer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,901 posts
My farts usually smell weed-like after I've bonged quite a bit.

ausmanwoah

ausmanwoah

maan.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 537 posts
I'm glad I'm not the only one with budfarts :cool:

E n i g m a

E n i g m a

Regulated Substance

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,096 posts

Damn son, what are the first 2?

This!

freakie

freakie

my mind is full of duck

• Registered Upgraded
  • 661 posts
hahaha graduating college is #1 and i hold a line class fishing record so thats #2. not that great but hey im still young! few more years and that will slowly make it down the list....

IvGotMilk

IvGotMilk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,454 posts

hahaha graduating college is #1 and i hold a line class fishing record so thats #2. not that great but hey im still young! few more years and that will slowly make it down the list....

check out my list on my blog haha.

maybe she is referring to a potty
as in a place small kids can take shits and stuff
"your farts smell like pot"
"your farts smell like potty"

see similar :P

ICGreen

ICGreen

Likely Medicated

• 15,105 posts

ausmanwoah

ausmanwoah

maan.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 537 posts

And your mom knows what pot smells like because ............................? :cool:

She may be hiding a habit from you. ;) :smoke:

Nah she's smoked before, but she said it just made her paranoid and scared.

Jumbo

Jumbo

Retired from Weed.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,008 posts
lol one time i was mad high, had smoked in my room like 20 minutes before just blowing out window, couldn't find my sploof. It kind of smelled like skunk and my dad opens my door, says whats the smell. i then proceed to say: "i farted" he laughed, shut my door, and started laughing his ass off. lol, i looked in mirror, my eyes were fucking Crayola red.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users