Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

List of Part Time Jobs that don't Drug Test

• Please log in to reply

PriMo XVII

PriMo XVII

Marijuana Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 157 posts
If you have ever worked a job, or know of any jobs your friends have worked where the employer does not drug test, post it here. Yeah, I know about all those sites, but it varies by state and they don't have a lot of smaller jobs or jobs with companies that are only in certain states.

Jamba Juices in Texas do NOT drug test. I used to work at one and every single employee smoked. We even used to smoke in the walk in freezer.

***I am not sure about Jamba Juice Corporate stores. All the ones in Texas are owned by "Alameda Juice".

I'm also wanting to know if Buffalo Wild Wings drug tests. I am wanting to apply at one in Texas.

Post what you know.

kyle944811

kyle944811

Poke Smot?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,649 posts
Pretty sure that most Food industry jobs don't,that's just an assumption though.

Tempest754

Tempest754

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
most retail stores dont test. i work at abercrombie and fitch and i sell weed to my managers and smoke with them after work

Tucks

Tucks

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
mcdonalds
i love that place
managers give me weed all the time :P

AZBLAZER420

AZBLAZER420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 585 posts
Mcdonalds does and additional drug test from what I hear. But after that they dont drug test.

suma1941

suma1941

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
ups doesnt drug test and they pay well , just dont hurt your self cuz they will dt and they will fire u but ive been there a year i get 20 to 25 hours weekly and i get paid 11 an hour, they drug test the drivers though

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users