Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Boiling Bong Water

• Please log in to reply

Poll: To boil or not to boil. (0 member(s) have cast votes)

To boil or not to boil.

1. YES boil that shit! (1 votes [2.78%])

Percentage of vote: 2.78%

2. no, you're retarded if you do. (18 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

3. I dont know. (17 votes [47.22%])

Percentage of vote: 47.22%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Rampede

Rampede

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 863 posts
BBW lol, hmm well can you really boil your bong water? i heard from my stepdad that if you let your bong water get dirty then save it and keep saving it till hyou have like galon and then boil it down and y can make sumthin out of it.....we where stoned when we where talkin about it cus he got mad at me for changin his bong water hehe. well i was high and dont rememebr what he said you could make but i think it was hash oil or hash i dont remember hehe

Similar Topics: Boiling Bong Water     x

Hazed

Hazed

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,494 posts
i cleared this bitchs tube

she got pissed

i ran

the end.

ambersky

ambersky

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Yummy, tar.

Rampede

Rampede

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 863 posts
damn dude that was fast lol

JeraldoRonaldo

JeraldoRonaldo

Pistil Whipped

• Old School
  • 882 posts
That'd be like saving up a bunch of cigarette butts to eat them. The water acts as a filter. So, it'd basically be all tar, and any thc left in the water would take way more work to extract than is worth it for the yield, which would be so low, you wouldn't even know it was there.

Eazzo

Eazzo

The Doctor

• Registered Upgraded
  • 519 posts
^^^ that is pretty sick

glass_girl420

glass_girl420

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 957 posts
I never heard of it but i like my bong water hot not boiling though. I find my hits really smooth.

Rampede

Rampede

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 863 posts
well thats why i was asking if it would work hehe. i wasnt sure. but maybe ill try it for the hell of it. his bong doesnt have a screen and he only smokes SHAKE so it gets sucked down sometimes. thats y i think....my bong is the same...but luckily for me i know not to suck that hard hehe.

Hazed

Hazed

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,494 posts
Waste of time homie, how bout you pour it in the toliet, flush, now walk your ass to get some new water and ice cubes.

glass_girl420

glass_girl420

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 957 posts

well thats why i was asking if it would work hehe. i wasnt sure. but maybe ill try it for the hell of it. his bong doesnt have a screen and he only smokes SHAKE so it gets sucked down sometimes. thats y i think....my bong is the same...but luckily for me i know not to suck that hard hehe.

At my buddies place they have a rule, that if you spill it you drink the rest of it.

Rampede

Rampede

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 863 posts
omg i had to do it once...same rule applies here lol...by my parents. I kicked over MY bong while we smoked MY weed but i know the stoner code so i picked it up and chugged it. Fortunately, i always change my water....my stepdad dont. if it was his bong ida' puked

Guest_blueskiez_*

Guest_blueskiez_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
If I or any of my friends enforced that rule, I'd be peeing bong water. I'm such a fucking klutz...

Rampede

Rampede

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 863 posts
lol not me hehe i only kicked it cus i didnt notice dat my dad set it on the ground lol

sixer

sixer

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,023 posts
won't be able to get anything from the water except tar and other shit u don't want

thc can be absorbed into fat or alcohol, not water

and if it was able to be absorbed into water, it would suck cause we would be losing thc when we hit a bong!! :mad:

Brently

Brently

Chills

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
i think its a dumb idea, isint worth the results and id throw away the pot u used to boil the water with.

Rampede

Rampede

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 863 posts
hmmmm in dat case...how do u make hash and hash oil then? i reallllly wanna know cus well, i just do

ziggyshugenadz

ziggyshugenadz

yes, i am awesome

• Old School
  • 1,823 posts

At my buddies place they have a rule, that if you spill it you drink the rest of it.

i have a rule at my house. you spill the bong water, you have to clean it. and refill it.

Rampede

Rampede

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 863 posts
lol

sixer

sixer

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,023 posts

hmmmm in dat case...how do u make hash and hash oil then? i reallllly wanna know cus well, i just do

i know hash is made either by seiving off trichomes and pressing the "kif" together in order to form the hash texture thats recognised by all smokers

or, it can be extracted using cold water and ice using bubble bags, or in a tumbler i believe its called

also you can do an iso alcohol extraction and absorb the alcohol off after

lots of ways to make hash, but im not sure exactly about hash oil

sixer

sixer

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,023 posts
looked it up and here is how you can make hash oil
http://www.overgrow.com/growfaq/1700

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)