Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Tincture from kief?

• Please log in to reply

Communist

Communist

Party Stoner

• Bronze Member
  • 391 posts

iamgone

iamgone

• Registered Upgraded
  • 112 posts
im interested in this too. any insight?

Sexyback

Sexyback

Sex + Bud + Rolls = Happy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 221 posts
me too

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

Sexyback

Sexyback

Sex + Bud + Rolls = Happy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 221 posts
Badkitty,
Would i be able to make it with some jager?

HelpDesk

HelpDesk

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,410 posts
Well seeing as it is primarily thc, the tincture would be active in as little as 5 minutes of vigorous shaking.

Foxy

Foxy

Unrepentant Fenian Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 444 posts
Since cannabis is alcohol soluble, you can use any alcohol you wish to produce a tincture. Remember that the tincture will give different effects than cannabis smoked. If you are using a lower percentage alcohol, allow a longer soaking period before use.

In Everclear, I found that five minutes is plenty long to produce desired effects.

rdmacrow

rdmacrow

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Tincture is designed to address the problems of rapid medicine delivery and consistent dosing.They advised me that when making tinctures, avoid heat as much as possible,as it degrades the THC and diminishes the quality of the tincture.Squeeze a few drops into some alcohol, and you have Instant Tincture.

Revrend Toke

Revrend Toke

Stoned Disciple

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,089 posts

Badkitty,
Would i be able to make it with some jager?

Ill answer....I assume It could be done to some effect however the point of making dragon or tincture usually involves using a high proof alcohol to best extract the THC and jager is a low proof product with allot of other flavorings and shit in it. Stick with high proof alcohol for extraction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users