Have you ever slept with a family member?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Have you ever slept with a relative?

2. Fuck no??

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I have 2 2nd cousins that I would hit, different families too. I would slam them all day long. :hello:

4. Haha you go to family reunions looking to get laid huh?

• Like Like x 1
  5. who is gonna say yes except for giggles, and for that very reason i have subscribed to this thread

6. lol i was scared to even click on this thread to hear some sick sob story....but you guys sure know how to find humor in anything :D

7. no but i once gave a cousin a handjob before i knew he was my cousin

so embarassing

• Like Like x 3

8. did he finish ?

*important detail*

9. no, it was mostly just me banging his shit around, we were like 12 at the time

10. Ok so i new this girl that accidentally fucked her brother from brazil. She had no idea and broke down when she found out...btw there was no trojan involved.

11. ooooo aaaaaaaa...

the good ole' you're an uncle and a father

12. Oh..I was gonna say yes but that is only cos I thought sleep meant sleep.

13. okay well as long as we are throwing in people we know that did it , this girl i dated told me she had sex with her female cousin and when she told me i gave her a look like i smelt something horrible. Her response was something like don't you think it's different for girls? what like it's okay cause you didn't fuck a guy your related to um....no.... still creepy

• Like Like x 1
  14. no i havent you fuckin weirdo....

15. you know, its times like these that we just need to take a step back and say, fuck no

• Like Like x 1
  16. Jesus NO.

Really trying not to come across like a judgemental prick:

but what kind of white trash does it take for this to seem remotely appealing...?

17. yea i wouldnt ever sleep with a relative...if the family found out, thatd be WERID!!!

that post that was on here week or so ago when the guy got head from his cousin i think..someone mentioned it about i believe....funny as hell read!...

never would i have sex with a relative...never...not even a cousion...

i could get maybe a step sister, but it would have to b before parents really got serious....

just doesnt make for good convo with the family talk about WERID!!

18. Oh, God. My cousin had sex with our step cousin.
    At a family reunion.
    And everybody found out.
    So fucking awkward.