Best rapper of all time

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by liltunechi24, Feb 3, 2011.

1. wtf are u calling me a kid for?
    ur not proving anything by doing that.

and this kid is doesn't know music? wtf type correctly like u were complaining about me

2. #742 Twistedd, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2011

Grammar police? Lost the argument? Sorry, What I was gonna say was;

3. im just doing it b/c u gave me shit about it. i didnt lose any arguement if someone thinks saigon is better than kanye lmfaooooo. im sure u guys lost that arguement

4. Saigon is a much better rapper then Kanye, maybe its because you only heard of him from Entourage?

I'll list more then:

Grouch
    Esoteric
    MF Doom
    The Game
    El Da Sensei
    Classified
    Celph Titled
    Apathy
    Common
    C.L. Smooth
    Coolio
    Cormega
    Buff1
    Cyne
    Large Professor
    Q-Tip(Better Rapper & Producer IMHO)
    Elzhi
    Tonedeff
    Eyedea
    Murs
    Scarface
    Eligh
    Killah Priest
    Immortal Technique
    Vinnie Paz
    The Last Emperor
    Lord Finesse
    Percee P
    Lowkey
    Prodigy
    O.C.

All these guys are also better rappers then Kanye

5. You named one person when he gave you a list of multiple known legends, known to be able to wreck Kanye on wax. They would lyrically shit on Kanye, on a throwed ass beat.

Hell, Kanye could supply the beat for them TO shit on him.

Either way, your ignorance is sickening.

6. im going to have to flat out diagree with you. grouch sucks, mf doom is wack and im not even gonna go through the rest of that list haha. vinnie paz wtf?

dude this list proves how much of a hater you are.

7. And your knowledge proves how much of a dickrider you are.

8. i may be dick riding kanye but i have reason to (no homo).
    kanye puts out shit that is soo good. he changes up his style constantly and its never wack. listen to power

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96tTu9-aW9k]YouTube - Power-Kanye West ft. Dwele[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q602739kBr4]YouTube - Kanye West Last Call[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzVKZ4LdDvg]YouTube - Paranoid-Kanye West[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtpKqMpqGU0]YouTube - kanye west hey mama[/ame]

CMON SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. He changes to appeal to the current trend in Mainstream America. That doesn't make him good, that makes him an Industry Tool. So, you would rather ride a guy with a fraction on the talent that other rappers hold. But let me guess, you're gonna bring out the whole "He's a sick producer man" line.

You ain't just dick riding, you suckin him off and letting him spit in your mouth too.

There's a line, but you have crossed it a long time ago. About, say, 51 pages ago?

10. All of them are better rappers then Kanye, lyrically they are on point including Paz, Grouch and Doom. I see you didn't disagree with the other selections so whatever.

Once again I'm not a hater, I don't hate Kanye. I just think other rappers are better at rapping then him that's all. If you want I can make another list for you...

11. i didnt disagree with u with the other rappers because most of them arent even worth mentioning.

12. he changes to appeal to the current trend in mainstream? whats the trend right now that can be associated with MBDTF?

13. Im confused here. Kanye is a tool for appealing to mainstream america, but in the other thread you said that raekwon isnt a tool for working with bieber?

14. Trolololololol

Hmmm well I guess I'll have to make another list then, because if they aren't legends apparently they aren't better:rolleyes::

Ludacris
    Kool G Rap
    Slick Rick
    LA the Dark Man
    Masta Killa
    Blu
    Proof
    Jeru the Damaja
    Grand Puba
    Casual
    Jurassic 5
    The rest of BTNH(Not Wish though)
    Kurupt
    Daz Dillinger
    Aesop Rock
    Scarub
    Mr. Lif
    Ill Bill
    Ol' Dirty Bastard
    One Be Lo
    Andre 3000
    Big Boi
    Pimp C
    SPM
    The Pharcyde
    Pharoahe Monch
    Planet Asia
    Reef the Lost Cauze
    Rek the Heavyweight
    The Roots
    Sandpeople
    Shad

There that's what 90-100? something like that, and they are all better rappers then Kanye. Hmmm interesting.

15. u and probably twisted are the only ones that think all these guys are better than kanye. i still cant get over u saying saigon is better than yeezy. HATERS THESE DAYS!!!!

16. Collabs. MBDTF is littered with collabs, does the album even have a solo song? Not hatin' on Ye but he definitely isn't near the top in any so called 'top 5' or w/e lists people make these days.

17. yeah he does have a lot of solo songs on there. and how are collabs a trend in todays society?

18. TYLER THE FUCKING CREATOR HANDS DOWN lol (maybe not hands down but hes pretty gnar)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw]YouTube - Tyler The Creator - Yonkers[/ame]

19. I could be wrong, and even if I'm right (which I think I am) you'll obviously deny this... but I think you're taco22, and taco22 was the name you made after jwktd or whatever got banned. Eaach name joined and started posting in Music Hall right after the previous one was banned.... Just sayin'