Best rapper of all time

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by liltunechi24, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Hov is one thing, Kanye is wack.

He's so far ahead of his time, his CD is already in the trash before it gets played.

2. NAS.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. For me its between, Eazy-E, Bone Thugz, Tech N9ne, or Biggie

4. #2664 ytfghmjb, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
    tupac, not a  question

5. i dont know but Beyoncé had one of the best video of all time... all time

Sent from my LG-D320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. get out of town

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Rza Gza and inspectah deck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

8. Dude i just quoted that famous thing that Kanye said.. sorry for my highness  :smoking:

9. #2669 cannabisdayzzzd, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
    hahah shit.... over my head

10. lol you my friend should try out for standup comedy because that was hilarious.

11. Ive been thinking about it. It would be very rare.

12. Biggie is my favourite rapper, but Sen Dog has a mystical flow. but who can pass up Bizzy Bone's pace?

http://youtu.be/tfxvgi0i1nc
    http://youtu.be/D3HhelTudrc

13. Nas

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Dope DOD is the craziest rap group right now, ya also can't fuck with AOTP or La Coka, Swollen Members or Diabolic. Fuck Eminem, Kayne and Lil Wayne, mainstream rap has been getting shittier since the nineties.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. There's no right or wrong answer, but I think Eminem is lyrically the best. But Kanye's the best producer in rap history.

16. Kanye is far from the best producer ever. Premier? Pete Rock? Dilla? And as far as being the best rapper he's not even in the top 50. Nas is the GOAT IMO. Some of these answers are funny hahaha.

17. Kendrick. School boy q. ASAP Rocky. Kid cudi. Drake(we all don't admit it. But his got some good shit.)

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

18. #2678 AGoldenRaider, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    He can clearly rap, it's his persona that people don't feel. He needs to just be what he is. A rappin/singing soft boy from Nickelodeon. Own that. No one wants to see him throwing B's up like he's about that life or spittin about his hypothetical "dope dealin killer lifestyle".

19. That's all bullshit though because he's just doing what every other raapper is doing...entertaining....

Eminem isn't a serial killing rapist...brotha lynch hung isn't a child murdering psycho...

You think every rapper that claims thug is? Or talk about selling dope actually does?

Its entertainment...its mostly fiction stories and personas that are entertaining...like horror or action movies...

Drake does what his fans want from him...he entertains in this entertainment business...

20. #2680 Bluntzilla420, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    lol @ drake and asap rocky ...you guys blown out?

Eminem and Immortal Technique are up there. Kanye's best album may have been his first album. Jay Z keeps retiring and unretiring -- his last album was trash tho