Best rapper of all time

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by liltunechi24, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Eminem,kmk,cyprus hill,50, PAC, and d12

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. those life before time dudes were actually pretty dope too, gotta check them out

3. Tupac will always be the best

4. Can anybody honestly beat Nas single handed?

5. I like eminem and bizzare. Anyone realize this. Marshall Mathers initials are M and M. Eminem

It only took one post tbh:

7. Everyone needs to drop the Tupac shit and actually give a valid reason why they think he is the greatest. And not make up some bullshit just because he died. When he died he was next in line on the come up not top of the game. Doesn't mean you can't like him but he's not the best

Lol BBc code

8. In my opinion? Tech N9ne. Been listening to him since 2007. Anghellic is almost completely perfect to me.

I feel like most of his albums are mad decent, too, including his new shit. And props to him being independent as fuck and making 7.5 million in 2013 lol. Strange music is my shit.

There may be better rappers, but that's who I bump the most and who I can relate to as far as suicide and shit goes.

No, I'm not a juggalette. Not a fan of Icp lol. But yeah,

9. there are too many greats for one too be the greatest, my perosnal fav is Big L

BIG L

10. There are so many different ways to rap its difficult to name just one artist. Most of the g.o.a.t's have already been named.

11. heres a video that does a good job of summing of the best rappers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1zPcom3j-Q

12. Best rapper alive......papoose....who heard the rapgod remix(blackgod)..he murdered eminemmmmmmmm...
    .its official-he is the new champ

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. papoose is amazing lyrically.  This dude is the best rapper ever, tough:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dneLOwnBbKc

14. ...I play that track. ....not even impressive at all...But even slightly-pap will destroy this dude

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. whats not impressive about it?

16. Pap is good with rhymes and hardcore lyrics, but priest is more poetic and lyrical.  He has a better use of imagery than any other rapper.  Like in the song above that i posted, he paints cinematic scenes with vivid and sharp lyrics and rhymes.  Great flow and great rhyming skills.

"they want revenge, last cry haunts his friend, long ride to the other side through the fog with winds, where many of the street legends meet in the essence...."

17. HOV. NAS. YEEZY.

Sent from TRIB4L - K4MP . GLOB4LISTIC HABBIE

18. The fuck is a Hov or a Yeezy. Nas is the only goat in the world. Ironically, he's the only one who doesn't make baaaaaaaaad music.

19. Hey man, you gotta understand the GREATNESS of HOV & YEE. Like you just have to. Legendary & iconic figures.

Sent from TRIB4L - K4MP . GLOB4LISTIC HABBIE