Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Increase bud density??

• Please log in to reply

Lemon Chips

Lemon Chips

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Does anybody know how to increase bud density? I am already using bud hardener, but don't seem to see any improvement... Any suggestions??

Similar Topics: Increase bud density??     x

medibuds

medibuds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 322 posts
what lights are you using, how much watts, and how far away are they. If you dont have enough watts you wont get the dense buds

Russy

Russy

Dr. Green Thumb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,183 posts

what lights are you using, how much watts, and how far away are they. If you dont have enough watts you wont get the dense buds

^^^^^^

Lemon Chips

Lemon Chips

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

I am using (2) 1000 hps lights in the room.

mrgoodsmoke

mrgoodsmoke

community organizer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,425 posts
How far away from the plants?

Also, less N, more PK.

crzayboy420

crzayboy420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 239 posts

Does anybody know how to increase bud density? I am already using bud hardener, but don't seem to see any improvement... Any suggestions??

I've been using overdrive from advanced nutrients and it works greast... i'm getting rock hard nuggets with it...

CSn0w

CSn0w

Roll Another J

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,307 posts

you can use Advance Nutrients like FF Beastie Bloomz. or Water and Molassis, Molassis adds extra Sugar to the water so fatter buds can be made.

a SquaRe

a SquaRe

• Registered Upgraded
  • 615 posts
Could just be the genetics of the plant. Some make wispy, stringy flowers.

wetdog

wetdog

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,729 posts

In how big of a room? What is the area?

There are really no magic elixirs despite marketing claims. There is getting your grow dialed in and good genetics.

Wet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users