Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. #1841 Southeast stoner, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    Hello everyone, I've gone through the struggle of probation before, luckily only 6 months, was drug tested once at 3 months in. The test was a simple pee in a cup test that test just about every drug you can think of, I passed my test with a simple dilution method with use of vitamins for color( you want to do trial and error with the color, not good to pee neon yellow or green.) after smoking 4-5 j's in 7 days. Look up n2 dilution method on google, has been around for years. Cheers and good luck.

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

Hey there I am in almost the exact same situation. Minus the probation. My test is around March 16th and by then I will have 28 days without smoking. It's just a pre-employment. I would try to figure out what your cutoff is going to be. I know the pre-employment are 50ng.

- I am 4'11 and 93ish pounds
    -High metabolism
    -Heavy user, everyday, mulitple times a day for the past 3 years
    -Last smoked on feb. 20th my test is around march 18

I just tested negative after day 7 but I worked for it. This is what I did which may help you since we around the same weight.
    1. Buy some home test kits
    2. Start excercising DAILY! Try running and strength training excercises. I would lightly jog for 30 sec. then all out sprint for 30. I repeated that for 15-20 minutes. Then I would do 3 sets of core holds, 5 burpees, 30 crunches, and lift weights. (5-10 pounds will work)
    3. Buy some cranberry juice or green tea. It will help you pee more, and help your body recover from the excercises if you don't normally work out. Drink a glass or 2 a day.
    4. Consume the least amount of fat as possible.
    5. Get enough sleep
    6. Keep hydrated!
    7. Test yourself after a few days and then continue to do so. Some tests you can buy and ship them to a lab and they will tell you how many ng you have. This may be helpful if you keep coming up positive.

If you want any more details let me know I will be happy to help the best I can :)

p.s- I don't know if this had anything to do with my short detox time but I have and rx for adderall and I know that speeds up metabolism. I'm not saying go on an amphetamine binge but the very little amount I take a day could have helped. Not sure though. Has anyone else experienced this?

3. - weight-140
    - height-5;9
    - build (skinny, average, overweight)-skinny
    - amount of physical activity -everyday (besides maybe a day or two)
    - date of drug test-Im in highschool basketball so unknown just pops up
    - date of last time smoke-I am writing this on friday. I did it the earlier friday, then again this thursday
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days)- I only have done it twice those two times
    - any other info that may help- I play bball for my highschool and i am pretty good. I wanna toke it up with my buds and stuff but worried about getting caught. I sometimes ask my clean friends to piss in a tiny bottle just in case. I have a high metabolism and am VERY active. Also if there is a drug test on monday would i pass? also I would like recommendations on how to blaze a lot and not get caught with a test. P.s. after this test i can do it anytime since there will be no more.

4. Tvas32 If you have a high metabolism and you are obviously playing basketball which makes you sweat a ton, you should be ok depending on how much you smoke and at what quality. Everyone is different. Buy a home test kit and see what it shows then you'll have a better idea on your body metabolizes thc, and it would be good to know for the future anyway. For me it takes me around 6 days to get clean and this is after daily use, but I am also very tiny. Good Luck!

5. #1845 shepard22, Feb 28, 2015
    hey guys
    5'11 145 lbs
    Been clean for 25 days with lots of water (lots) within those 25 and a few niacin here and there. Had an escreen test today. The night before I drank 4 bottles of water (2 liters) I woke up at 5:30am and peed then got a Gatorade only drank that and peed light yellow in the cup at 10:45am. Just wondering if it will come up diluted? wasn't my intention but when it came out light yellow I was surprised. (Only smoked 3 joints a day with 2 other people before I quit 25 days ago, low grade weed and I do exercise occasionally on treadmill) Thanks in advance

Hard to tell as it is different for everyone. I would go buy a home test and see what says. That is the only way to put your mind at ease. Try reading other posts that have same weight and frequency of use. How many days were you smoking 3 joints a day? A few days? Months? Years?

7. #1847 shepard22, Feb 28, 2015
    unfortunately I cannot spare money for test im pretty sure I passed as being clean (I smoked 5 months with 3 joints a day shared with 2 people) I would say im more worried about the diluted part more than anything but I appreciate your answer and I will take you advice and see if I can find similar topics to mine. thank you.

8. I've been on probation and I know I shouldn't smoke but I slipped. Anyway I smoked about .5 gram last Wednesday and I have a drug test in 10 days. I havnt smoked at all prior to that for about 7 months.

What is the chances of me passing the drug test? Also does eating food with a lot if sugar n fat like fried foods affect the THC to stay in my system longer?

I read that THC only stays in your system for about 1-7 days if you're a one time smoker? Can anyone please clearify that.

I'm 145, 5.7 and 21 with 15% body fat. I'm pretty for and active

9. Has anyone used xstream for a UA? It was the only one available and they were pushing it on me.

10. I've searched everywhere on the net. I can't find anything about them besides 4 reviews on there own site.

11. Hi so I recently took my first real job working for a general contractor. It's a pretty big company 2 billion in sales annually so they don't cut corners or anything and have the no tolerance bullshit. So i haven't smoked since I left my home state and moved to Colorado for thus job which was like 2 months ago. You could imagine how God damn hard it is to not chief when there's a fucking weed shop on every other corner. I never thought I'd see the day haha. So ive used the quik fix for pre employment test that was the gas chromo test and it worked every time I used it for every job in multiple states. I don't get tested randomly at all, but if there's any sort of accident i.e. a forklift runs into a j jon (you'd be suprised) or like if you pull your muscle lifting something too heavy etc. You get driven down to a urgent care by a supervisor (yes I've done this shit before... lol) and the make you drop before you get checked out. I'm wondering if anybody has ever had this sort of thing happen and if you did how did you warm your fake piss up before the hospital? Probably not the best idea to throw it in the office trailers microwave, so could you think of another way?

And to answer the questions:
    -160lbs
    -Average
    -Heavy activity (walking 5+miles daily/heavy lifting/muscle confusion)
    -Saturday and Sunday smoker. Probably 1 gram per weekend. I know, I know... lol
    -randomly. Say I smoke Sunday and someone fucks up monday. That's why I'm curious of ways to get the fake piss to wrk. But your method intrigues me.

Thanks bud. Smoke one for me man I'll pop a top for you haha

12. NEED ADVICE NOW!

Hello I'm in quite a situation. This is my first post to this website because I've never been so desperate for advice.
    Here is my situation. Tonight I was randomly drug tested by my parents and came up positive for THC. It was a home Urine sample test, and my punishment is loosing my phone until I test clean. The reason they weren't as harsh with the punishment is because I told them that I hadn't smoked and that it was second hand from when I was with my friends.

My real problem is that I have ACL reconstructive surgery tuesday (2 days!!!!!!). My parents are afraid that it might have an effect on the anesthesia or something in the surgery. This being the case, tomorrow for my pre-surgery check up, my parents wanted to ask if I were to be in any danger. So what I'm really getting to is that I will most likely be asked if I have been smoking which I have (My last time was friday) and I had been smoking every day for about two weeks before that. My answer to the doctors question would then have to be that I never had because my parents will be in the room, and I had already lied to them that I never smoked, to which the doctors response would most likely assure me that i'm in no danger.

This being said I'm extremely scared because I don't actually know if I am in danger from smoking.

ANY advice would be great and please reply FAST, I don't have a lot of time!

THANK YOU!

13. Hey, so my friend got me a job and it requires a drug test. The test can be anywhere between 1-3 weeks depending on how long the hiring process takes (reviewing the application, interview, etc.). I'm 5'6 175 I'm a little overweight, but also muscular. I just finished my hockey season where I stayed completely clean (3-1/2 months). Since then I smoked twice, one bowl pack once then a few days later I split a blunt with a friend(February 27th). Since hockey ended I've worked out about 5 times a week. So in short, I hadn't smoked for 3-1/2 months and recently I smoked twice. How long should it be until I'm good to pass the drug test. Thank you!

14. pretty much, 30 days is the magic number. you get to 30 days with no bud and you will pass the urine screen. now you mention about the importance of passing the drug screen so i am going to give a little direction as far as piece of mind goes. 

you said you have been clean since 16 feb 2015. that is a good thing because as long as you stay clean you havbe absolutely nothing to worry about. keeping sane until you have actually passed is another thing. i would buy one or 2 of those masking / flushing agents and then take one of them the day of. it will help mask / dilute / flush your bladder of the stuff that will get you busted. you really dont need it in my opinion. but for me, i wouldnt risk it...not even a little bit!

and one more thing, staying clean the entire time is the hardest part, seriously. you should read back and see how many people we dont hear back from because they got high yesterday or last week knowing full well their probation / parole / freedom depends on staying off drugs....FFS!!! if you are not sure what to get, then go to the local head shop and ask around. you could also google it and get the direction you seek.

so bravo to you. stay clean for the next two weeks, take one of those flushing drinks / teas the day of and as directed, then you get to celebrate by smoking the fattest fucking bowl when you pass the test! 
    good luck to you and post your results!

15. 30 days, no shit. i have passed a drug test on 2 1/2 weeks clean but i don't recommend you try. i would buy one of those flushing / masking drinks and use it the day of as directed. you probably would be ok, but man those tests are no joke and if you have a lot riding on it i would have something in my back pocket to help me out. 

typically drug screen by place of employment is relatively easy to cheat and pass  {aside from government / high security jobs any way}. i used synthetic urine religiously with amazing success. others have used the drinks or teas to mask, dilute or flush their system of the metabolites that the test screens for. but you on the other hand should be fine as long as you don't smoke any more and use one of those drinks to help mask / flush / dilute your system just to make sure. really it is the people who have been smoking every day, all day long and need to pass tomorrow or in a few days. just the stress of trying to pass under those circumstances is enough to make you fuck up and get caught. 
    good luck and post back your results bro!

16. first off, you are in no danger from getting high prior to surgery or even being high while having surgery {not that i recommend that but i personally have as have many others}. as far as passing a home urine test, go get one of those synthetic urine kits and keep it on hand. so the next time this happens you can pass with no problem. last thing you want is your parents getting all over your ass for this. could fuck up all the great times and pussy to be had in high school.

17. i used synthetic urine for ever to pass urine drug screens. i always kept one in my truck or on my person {back pack, tool box or what have you}. as far as getting it ready it comes with a little heat pack {to warm it to proper temp and keep that temp for some time}, a little bottle of fake urine, a little squirt bottle {i never used the squirt part i just took the cap off}, a temperature strip {to see what temp your urine is at currently. some kits have a little more parts and others not. 

the most important part is urine sample temperature and it needs to be between 91* and 99* F. if it isnt, you fail. most people fuck up here. i use the microwave at 5 second intervals to get the sample pre-warmed. then i use the hand warmer to keep the sample at the proper temp. just use tape or a rubber band to hold the handwarmer chem pack to the bottle that has your synthetic urine in it. make sure that the entire flat surface is touching the bottle.

once the bottle is warm and the chem pack is attacked to the bottle, now you need to attack to bottle to you some where. i always used duct tape to tape it to my inner thigh on my underwear.i have heard of others taping it to their under arms. just so long as it is in a place that wont lose to much heat.

now that it is attached you are ready to hit the testing facility. go in and chill. typically you wait for 1/2 hour to an hour. then they call you. go in and take your time. it is super simple at this point. here are the steps:
    1) take the bottle out and check the temp. it should be between 91*F and 99*F. you want it closer to 99*F because in the time it take to dump it in the sample cup you are losing heat. if it is too hot still then leave the cap off and watch the temp drop to the correct level.
    2) dump the synthetic into the sample cup they provide and close the lid TIGHTLY!.
    3) check the temp again and it should read in the correct range. you might need to peel off the temp strip from your own synthetic urine container you provided to check the temp but do it, it is fucking important!
    4) temp is good, sample cup is closed up, you have put everything you brought with you away in its hidden places upon your person.
    5) piss into the toilet that is in the bathroom. be loud if you can so they hear it splashing. but be quick about it.
    6) exit the bathroom and drop off the sample cup to the technician and let them verify the temperature.
    7) congratulations, you just passed your urine drug screen using synthetic urine.
    8) read the special message at the end of this.

Special Message At The End Of This:
    what happens if i fuck up? like the temp is to low for example or pretty much anything that causes me to abort my synthetic urine plan and it forces me to piss normally?

here is what you do. before you leave the house you will have been flushing your system out all night to thee point of dilution. because if the temp is good on the sample given, they will call you in to piss again. it wont be a fail exactly but they will be watching like a fucking hawk. so this is the last ditch effort to some how pull this out of your ass.

you will also bring a 2 litre bottle of room temp water with you {in a back pack or something}. why you ask? because they give you cold ass water that you cant chug. so you cant dilute yourself really. i tried, i know. the warmer the water the faster it goes through you. 

anyway, if you find you cant use the synthetic then go in to piss as normal but dont go. say you cant go because of the pressure {no pun intended} or drop the sample bottle with your urine in it into the toilet. like it happened when you were trying to fill it. you get the idea. 

i am kinda buzzed so i hope this makes sense lol!
    post back with your results and or questions you may have.
    :metal:

18. man, this is a tough one. anything under 30 days clean will get you a fail or something just as bad, the potential for a fail. is it a company sponsored test or? that can make a great deal of difference between a home UA and one for parole, know what i mean? 

you seem to me to be a great candidate for one of the drinks that will mask / flush / dilute your urine to pass the test. i would look around my local head shop and ask questions. what sells the most? which ones do people say not work so well? etc, etc. 

i always used synthetic urine and it kept me safe for years and years. synthetic is harder to use because of the prep work and the need to smuggle it in. but like i said, you seem to be a great candidate for one of the drinks that you can buy from the LHS or online.
    good luck man and post results.

20. @ajroxit man I feel it. When I went to do the fuckin pre screen they sent me to this city outside Denver and I was In a hotel with no car or anything so I'm mobbin taxis everywhere, turns out the test place is 5 fuckin miles from the interview place so I said fuck a taxi I'm walking that to that bitch. So I walk 5 god damn miles with this bottle of piss I warmed up in the hotel microwave gooched, and right when I get there I went into a fuckin office Depot bathroom to check the temp and it's low as shit. So i ran it under hot water, in an office depot shitter, until it came back to like 96 or whatever, went across the street and sat there for 45 fucking more minutes and dropped, grabbed a taxi and said "take me to a weed store" lol fuckin craziest shit I've ever had to do to get a job. Feels good to be clean, but at the same time a niggas been smoking for 5 years so the weekends are boring as SHIT haha but whatever I guess. Pac said it best "get your money muthaphucka and then we'll kick it"