Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. So I just had an interview today at a hotel and I got the job but  I had to go through a drug test and the lady told me if anything happens she'll call me before monday. well the drug test was one called Oral-eze and I had no clue I was taking this test so I did not prepare for it so when I got there and they told me I didnt know what to do and put eye drops on my gums and teeth ( rohtos artic)  nasty I know but I had no choice. I hadn't smoked 72 hour prior to the test and brushed my teeth in the morning before the test very thoroughly, as I was taking the test it was hard to keep between my teeth while she was looking but when she turned away I took it out of my mouth and the swab part was red and it freaked me out  so I scrapped the red top part of and only left a little bit of the swab left  and I would like to know if there is any plausible way that I passed that test. 

2. I was clean for about 3 months smoked about 4 bowls and then about 3 days later smoked another 4 bowls so about 8 bowls in a week I'm 5'8'' weigh 170lbs I'm about average build I work out every other day its been a week since the last time I smoke and I have a drug test in about 10 days will I be okay If I drink a lot of water and take some b vitamins?

3. So I figured out a way to get around my drug tests but I have one question. Can someone tell me if I need to refrigerate a urine sample if it's not fresh? Like if I collect one from the night before or morning of do I need to keep it cold for it to be usable?

4. I'm about 240-250 pounds . I'm 5'6 . I don't do much physical activity . my last time smoking was 07-05-14 & I just hit a blunt last night on 11-22-14 well it might have been early morning so you can say 11-23-14 just to be safe . I hit it about 4-5 times in a rotation of like 5-6 ppl . I wanna know how long it will take to come out my system & what I can do to help it get out . I don't have a drug test until like the first week of January . I'm freaking out !

5. Weight - 134
    height - 5'11
    build - skinny
    activity - 1 hour of football a week and a lot of walking
    date- between 24th-29th
    last smoke - 48hours ago
    frequency- 4/5 times a month
    other info - might try using a small bottle of someones clean piss and putting it under gutch. its a school test.

If by PO you mean Parole Officer, you'd probably be better off not smoking until you're off

7. You'll be okay Katie.  Get yourself some cheap home test strips and check yourself in a week or so.  Also don't do something so dumb as smoke when you may have a test coming up. 

8. #1529 81248lj123xXxX, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    Hi!

Im around 230 pounds and a male.

Im 6'2".

Im a little overweight (average/overweight).

I play basketball and it's very intense.

3 days away.

Last night.

4-5 a week for every week this past month.

9. What's the best home drug test kit I can buy at the pharmacy?

10. First let me say, you are a God for helping out like this, thank you!

Alight i'm:
    160 pounds
    5'8"
    i'd say i'm in the skinny to average range
    I lift 5-6 times a week, but I don't do much cardio, I'm a fairly smaller guy that has been trying to gain weight so I avoid the cardio (regretting that now)...My gym is usually really cold too for some reason so I don't sweat too much..
    Drug test is this friday 11/28
    Last time smoked was 11/21
    I smoke every night but I use a 1-hitter (the cigarette thing) and I usually only take 1 or 2 pulls to be honest, only packing it once a night before bed. Occasionally i'll use a bowl and get around 3 to 4 pulls and the bong is used rarely. (last time i used the bowl was maybe tuesday 11/18?) But I've been smoking every night for a few years. I also smoke the occasional blunt with friends but I havent smoked one since early november.

I gave Qcarbo32 a test run and it worked a little bit at home. My first test was a straight up fail, only 1 line showing on the at home test. But 3 hours in and a shit ton of water, the other line showed up but not as much as the fail line. Hopefully I'm making sense. I was also wondering if both lines on the at home test need to be the same darkness or if maybe i'll be good after all.

I'm a photographer so I've never had any cares but I applied for a new job to pay the bills and now I have 72 hours to get it done. I'm bugging out!

Also, my gym has a sauna so i'll use that tomorrow for a while, any other ideas please let me know!

Sorry for all the writing :/

Thanks!

11. #1532 choff1695, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    5'11
    130-135lbs
    Skinny
    Not too physical, minimal labor at work 6 days/wk and well would getting laid twice a day count for physic activity? Idk.
    Date of test, Dec. 11th or 17th
    Last session, 10mins ago (2 puffs off a blunt)
    Frequency, before last weekend almost everyday but i'd make a blunt last all day sometimes 2 days, few tokes then put it out, 3-4hrs later repeat.

The stuff I smoke is usually pretty potent, just looking for some pointers and where I should go from here. And when you think I should settle down on it because I really dont want to put it down unless its really necessary. I also have a very high metabolism and eat once, maybe twice a day so I do not have alot of fat on me at all. The test is coming from my substance abuse class for my probation

12. Yeah man. I think I'm done trying to fight the system and feel scared every month. My probation ends in February.

13. 5'2"
    155 lbs
    Female
    Overweight
    Not active
    Smoke daily
    I'm not sure when the test will be, probably three weeks out at the most.

So here's the details. My mom is trying to get me a job at her hospital. It will likely be a lab test since they have the facilities there. She says for her test they had her strip naked, so no chance of hiding anything under the clothes.
    I was thinking that detox may be the way to go. She says a lab test may show that I've been flushing my system, but at least that's not proof positive. What do you think?

14. Since your Mom knows you're going to have a problem passing tell her you need more time to clean up for the test and delay the job interview for 3-6 weeks.  Have you stopped smoking yet?

Find a small subbing container and hide it up inside?  At least it would stay the correct temp.

15. Is xstream synthetic urine worth the money?

16. Is any of the quick fix products working anymore or synthetic urine? Or anything new out there?

Just curious cause almost every review/post is from a shill/bait user trying to get you to buy the product.

Even reviews on websites are frauded with 80% botted/fake reviews saying it works.

Just trying to help people from wasting money on junk.

17. #1538 Blackonehitter1289, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
    Hello I have been lurking for sometime, and finally decided to make an account. I wont be using just to ask drug test related questions, but it will be what my first post will be about. I know a lot of people make post about drug tests, and see the community gets tried of them, so I will post my question here, and if it derserves its own post then please let me know.

I'm going to be getting my CDL soon, and have been clean for about 4 months going onto 5. I really want to smoke again after I get with a company, and pass the pre-drug test, (urine, and hair if applicable) and also my first random to see how it is handled.

Once I go through my random drug test to make sure I will be alone, and know for sure my hair wont be part of the random, my plain is to have my g/f give me her clean urine every morning, (she is ok with doing this, since she never has smoked) have it in a travel size shampoo bottle, and keep it tucked under my balls to keep it warm, also found where I could buy temperature strips that I could slap onto the bottle to make sure its the right temperature (between 90-100 degress). This is a lot to do just so I can smoke, but I dont drink, and don't do other drugs, other then shrooms once in a blue moon. (thats not tested, but dont know if I wanna do it on all my days off)
    I WONT EVER DRIVE A SEMI-TRUCK STONED OR WHILE ON THE CLOCK, this is all just so I can smoke on my at home off-duty time.

Its a DOT 5 panel drug test, and while being at school I had to take three already, and all were done behind closed doors, and from my research they cant monitor it, unless I'm caught tampering. I have done research, and found using the opposite genders urine is ok, as long as shes not on her period, or pregnant. I have researched and found urine can last 8-10 hours (about as long as I could drive that day) I can save it for a week if sealed, and put in a fridge, or months if frozen. I don't plain on doing OTR, but to work for pepsi, coke, budwiser something local I could get into.

So tl:dr I'm wondering if I could still smoke as a truck driver (responsibly as in never when operating the truck) if I was to substitute my g/fs clean urine.

18. 5'11 190lb don't really exercise that much but not inactive either. Smoking almost every day for years and years but not really multiple times as I worked long hours and don't get stoned on the job. We can't really get top weed where I'm from so I would say the quality I'm used too was below average and prior to quitting I was down to a small one (mixed with tobacco) once the kids were in bed. Knew I would be tested before I applied for my new job so I stopped completely and had my urine test last Friday after abstaining for 72-74 days. What's my percentage chance of passing the test because I need this job and I've already been doing it for a week.

19. Height: 6'5"
    Weight:165
    Body Type: Very skinny. High metabolism

I have been clean for about 5 months due to being on probation and went to visit my girlfriend in Arizona last weekend. I smoked about 2 joints a day for 5 days. Last day in AZ my brother text me letting me know my parents will be giving me an at home drug test from Wal-Greens in 5 days. I took AZO standard pills 3 each morning for 2 days to clean my urinary tract and been drinking a shit ton of water each day and sweating a fuck ton in the sauna for about 20 minutes each day after school. I have passed drug test withing 2-3 days smoking before. Just wondering what my chances are to pass this next one. Granted, Wal-Greens at home drug tests are easy to pass and I have the littlest amount of fat on my body possible.

Thank you

happy toking

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum