Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Hey guys, this is my first post since being here and i decided to ask some experienced people. So, i smoked on September the sixteenth and before then I had not smoked once since December 2013. I have to visit my probation officer tomorrow but I am not sure if he will urine test me or not. Basically, i would like to know if i am clean or not.. I've done some research and i think i should be but i am unsure. I am a male, 16 years old, and i weigh 115 pounds. I have a rather fast metabolism and the only liquid i have drank since September has been water. I'm not sure if this is a bad idea or not.. But, I would like to have your input on the topic. Thank you in advance to anyone with any answers, 

2. #1282 Tollokan, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    Hey Guys,

-I'm a 20 YO male
    -I'm about 6 feet tall
    -I weigh about 150
    -I have a really fast metabolism
    -I'm pretty skinny but have a little bit of fat here and there and a little muscle. I'm pretty much an average build.
    -I work a physical job and I am usually exhausted by the end of the day so I get a fair amount of physical activity.
    -I also drink about a gallon of water a day and usually sweat it all out and piss quite a bit too.

10 days ago I was hanging with my cousin and he smoked some weed out of an apple. I took about 2 tiny drags and didn't even inhale because I didn't want to get high at the moment but just took a couple puffs for the hell of it. I didn't get high. Before that I hadn't smoked since I was a heavy user ending in December of 2013 so I was almost a year clean and had passed 2 drug tests since then so my system was clear.

Today I had to take a random drug test at work. So I drank a shit load of water for a couple hours leading up to it and pissed in the cup. The lady said that it looked like it might come back as diluted but she put the test strip in and apparently it wasn't diluted because she put it in the testing machine anyways and told me to leave.

So with the information given could you tell me if I passed the test today? I'm like 90% certain I did but I am still nervous.

Date if smoking: 9/20
    Date of Test: 9/30

3. #1283 ThaRealStoneD, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    Whats up everyone first time signing up but ive been reading these and other forums for years
    Im here today to share my knowledge on passing a drug test. My credibility can be assured as I passed a 4paneI drug test TODAY for probation =( heres the rundown :
    1. ive been smoking mid since 14 , hi grade since 17 , wax since 21 , & I turned 22 Monday. now its only the highest grade stuff
    2. ive been smokin continuosly with maybe 3 breaks but since I was 19 I have been smoking literally everyday as I became a bud broker then. started getting my hands on wax and have only been smokin that everyday for about the last 3 months so basically THC was as abundant in my body as blood is.
    3. last time I smoked before this test today was wednesday of last week since my birthday was on monday I figured I deserved it.
    4.im not a skinny guy by any means but neither a fatass i flucuate anywhere between 160 -170 depending how much I pig out on any given week heres what I did to pass ;
    ·after that wednesday I drank water like crazy (which is not really new for me as I try to drink alot of water everyday for the obvious reasons) only I began drinkin more and at a faster rate literally bottle after bottle after bottle in like ten minutes.
    · I only drink very cold refrigerated water so I think that helps with your metabolic rate anyway, I bought two ultimate gold drinks the next day and waited two More days to drink the first one(friday) I bought at home tests and when I used it I really didnt think it worked as the lines beside the drug were so faint I started thinking maybe I was seeing what I wanted .
    anyways I thought I had to test yesterday so I drank the second one at about 800 for my 930 test got there and realized it was tuesday whatever another day to detox , I really didnt get to drink that much water as I was really busy but I drank about 5 bottles and I bought a third ultimate gold for the following day
    ·this time I took it exactly at 7:08 finished it in 30 seconds drank the refilled bottle with water at 7:27 and drank maybe four more bottles of dasani at intervals so i would piss as I heard you shouldnt test till it comes out yellowish well they never did , I got to my meeting and my p.o was late (oh I also took a multivitamin which I do every morning and ik that has niacin in it so that could have helped as well) and I didnt take my test until exactly 1036 or so. miraculously my piss had a tinge of yellow when I pissed in the cup so idk if that theory is true or not im simply stating what I went thru . also I pissed for a few seconds in the toilet like 4 seconds then pissed in the cup pissed backin toilet then a lil more in cup. the guy puts the dip stick in goes back to my p.o I sit down she says boom your clean I cant believe it as I smoke copious amounts of wax and bud to the point I only face blunts alone and would get a slight buzz (ive heard the higher your tolerance the wquicker you can get the thc out but im not sure)
    basically stop four days or more before the test drink tons of water throughout and get a ultimate gold test three hours before so your sure its in effect (idk if the fact I drank 3 in a 4 day span had anything to do with it although I wouldnt think so as they only mask your urine for a certain window of time , again just stating exactly what happened to me)
    also I didnt really eat healthy at all I had ihop tbone eggs and flapjacks the night before at around 11pm and the whole week before I had burgers at a cookout , dominoes, taco bell and all that crap but mostly drinkin water all the while I think ive included everything but if theres anything else anyone has a question about id love to help because as this was my first drug test for probation im likely to b on unsupervised very soon and id like to help anyone I can beating this corrupt system. I do apologize for the thesis I have written but I believe in being thorough especially for something as delicate as this , Good Luck Guys !!

4. Hello

I've got a drug test tomorrow or Friday. The last time I smoked was 8 days ago. I smoked 3 to 4 bowls with two friends from Saturday to Monday. Prior to that I had not smoked in two weeks and that was stems and resin. I was trying to slowly stop. I am 6'1" 158 pounds with abs. I lift weights four days a week. I eat relatively clean and drink lot of water normally. I have increased my intake of water over the pass week and been taking a multi-vitamin. I also passed a 20 dollar at home drug test this morning. The drug test I will be taking is a dipstick test. Any help would be greatly appreciated I really need the job.

Thanks

5. #1285 As Above So Below, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014

You are clean, Edit your post man... Read the rules... We all know you are really 18! Correct that typo mate ;)

100% clean.

You are fine and you will pass. A joint of some dank typically takes between 1-6 days. A bowl or two with your friends won't do too much. 

An at home test and a dip stick test both test at 50 ng/mL, so you pass an at home one and you are fine for the dipstick. 

Just to be on the safe side, piss 3-4 times before you take your real test. Not so much that it's diluted but also make sure it isn't the very first piss of the day.

8. #1288 rob5106, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    -6 foot (about)
    -171 pounds
    -19 years old
    -average to fast metabolism
    -minimal exercise though i go out at least 3 times a week and hang out go to the beach swim etc. Played basketball on the occasion for about 3-4 hours (max 3-4 times within the period of smoking)

Smoked for 4 months from Middle May to October 18th. usually about 2-4 times a week (but sometimes wouldnt smoke for up to 5 days and then smoke again but this only happened about 2 times throughout that period), usually only a blunt split between 3-4 people sometimes 2 have been clean for since October 18th drinking alot of water since i stopped, pissin clear sometimes LOL, took a drug test today you think ill pass? Oh also drank about a half a bottle of 100% pure cranberry juice and ALOT of water a day before pissed about 3 times that night before i fell asleep. Also the test was my second of the day after drinking about 4 glasses of water 50 minutes before the test.

9. Okay so I've been smoking about a gram a week(mostly vaping) for about three months now with a week break here and there. I may have to take a drug test in the near future and am looking for some estimates on when I'll test clean.

6'1
    Body fat 13% range
    Pretty fast metabolism

I'm not too active as of now but for the three
    months I was smoking daily I was pretty active with a lot of working outside and some
    pick up soccer games.

Anyways I haven't smoked in about a week and have been eating extremely healthy since I stopped.

How long do you all think till I test clean with my week of no smoking already factored in?

10. Weight: 140
    Height: 6'
    Body type: skinny
    Last time smoked: July 9th
    I was just wondering if I could smoke a blunt wait a week for it to be out my system and smoke another blunt after that week has passed. Does it work like that or no? I will know a week before my drug test, so that's why I'm wondering.

I'll be honest, sounds like you will not pass. I assume you mean September 18th. Even then that is only about 14 days. As a long time smoker myself, that is really iffy. Also it doesn't help that it was your second piss of the day. 

Being honest: I'd say no, you didn't pass.

I would say about 21 days. You could be good in 14 already counting the week you haven't been smoking. 

Sounds like you are really active so that helps. You were active while you were smoking so that helps detox just a little faster. 

A joint of some dank typically takes 1-6 days for the average person who is 100 % clean. A blunt wouldn't be much longer I'd assume. You are skinny which is good, you probably have a high metabolism. 

It does work like that. I have done that in the past, you just gotta be careful about not over doing it. I would say smoke a half gram blunt and you should be good in a week. But in those 7 days you are not smoking you have to eat healthy and work out and what not, just to be safe, if it is really important to you. 

I am the same way. I can be clean and smoke once, and be good the next week.

14. ya i meant September and ill know the result Saturday and how long do you think till im clean?

15. #1295 As Above So Below, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014

To be on the safe side I'd say at least another week or two. After 30 days most people should be clean.

EDIT: And please update on in this thread on whether you passed or not, I would like to know!

16. Ok forsure i will thanks!

17. Thanks!

One week would put you around the 21 day mark and 2 weeks will be close to 30, so you should be fine man, I hope you don't have a lot riding on this test!

18. It was for a job not entirely sure how failing those go lol..

19. Sure Jell/Certo methodology

20. I'm on probation now for marijuana possession and I've used Sure Jell for years when being tested for a job and never once failed. I was a little worried about whether it would work for state drug testing as far as probation goes though. I had my first UA a couple of days ago and because it was my first one I took a shot in the dark with this method knowing that I get one "free pass" so to speak in case I tested dirty. I used the same, exact method I've always used and passed with no issues. There's no way for me to substitute synthetic urine because they physically watch you urinate. I'm 6 feet tall and 190 lbs. I'm a heavy smoker (daily at least three times) but I don't smoke anything except hydro, and have for over two years. There's tons of speculation about how-to's and timing but honestly it's quite simple. I buy a 32 ounce Gatorade or Powerade (lemon lime is my favorite, but they all taste horrible when you add the pectin), and I drink one big gulp so it allows room in the bottle for the Sure Jell. I try to get the bottle finished within 10 minutes and DO NOT GO PEE FOR 60 MINUTES, no matter how bad it hurts. I've heard the average bladder holds around 26 ounces so you're going to be full up and it's uncomfortable. When the 60 minutes is up and you go pee, that first one is dirty. The next 6-8 hours any time you urinate it will be clean as long as you don't intake anything else like pot, alcohol, etc. I smoked the day before I tested this week and actually drank my solution on the way. I stopped to pee right before I got to the testing facility, waited for about 20 minutes in the waiting area and had no problems peeing sufficient amount, good color, and no worries about synth stuff because it was my own so the temperature was correct as well. I hope this helps some of you to not stress so bad. Keep calm and stay stoned homies.

• Like Like x 1