Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. So my parents decided to drug test me...I have an appointment next Friday, so 6 days from now and I have no choice.

some things about me:
    -18, still a teenager I guess
    -Skinny for my age, 130lb (59kg)
    -I am 5'7
    -I'm usually very active
    -I have a very fast metabolism, it's really hard for me to gain weight
    -My Body Max Index (BMI) is 20.5 according to <span>www.bmicalculator.cc</span> and <span>www.nhlbi.nih.gov</span>
    -I have a skinny build

For the past month I've been smoking maybe every weekend, if I recall correctly. Last time I smoked was Tuesday (sept 23rd) and prior to that was on Saturday (sept 20th), prior to that Saturday was around Wednesday (sept 17th). So as you can see I am not a regular smoker but I smoke my fair share as well, I think during the month of September I only didn't smoke for around a week other than that I smoked at least twice a week.

During the month of August I smoked maybe 3 weekends one of those weekends I only took like 4 tokes and the other one was a massive MJ party where we sparked up literally every 30 minutes and I smoked a lot during that night.

During the month of July I probably only smoked once.

Now from today I have 6 days until my drug test, I've been drinking lots of water and watching my fatty foods, don't know if it will help but it also can't hurt.

Will I be good for the test or will I have to resort to one of those expensive Detox drinks? Thanks for all the help that you all may be able to provide

2. #1262 na007, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    Is it a negative result?

Attached Files:

3. #1263 croggins1990, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    took a drug test:
    Had my friend in the navy pee in a condom for me right when i signed in at the lab.
    1. right after he peed i walked in waiting two minutes
    2.put his pee in a cup(the cup had a temp strip
    3.passed temp test obviously because she sent it off.
    4.(<span style="font-size:18px;">Question) DO CONDOMS THAT HAVE LUBE ON THEM MESS WITH DRUG TEST RESULTS?</span>
    <span style="font-size:18px;">IVE READ MANY FORUMS STATING THEY DONT JUST NEED TO TRIPLE CHECK</span><span style="font-size:18px;">!!!!</span>
    PS I HAD HIM wipe off most of the lube himself

4. I'm about 5'10 and 100 pounds.. I'm skinny and my skateboard just snapped awhile ago so don't get alot of physical activity idk my drug test could be any day now.. last time I smoked a joint was on 9/18/14 for the past 30 days all's I really had was a .5 and a joint.. (But b4 that me and my buddy smoked about 6 grams it might of been in the 30 days range..) Plus, I have been drinking about 6 cups of water every 3-4 days..

5. <sup>Hi everyone,</sup>

<sup>First post here. Freaking out!!</sup>

<sup>Have a hair test coming up next week. I smoked a few times a week (maybe a bowls worth).</sup>

<sup>I've been Googling different products and can't seem to find one that sees legit...any tips? What seems to be working???</sup>

<sup>Thanks!</sup>

<sup>Rob</sup>

6. So i might have to drop for my po on wednesday night...hamilton county tri states phlebotomy. Ive passed tests in the past with just water and niacin but i dont wanna go back for a failed drug screen.
    I got out of jail stayed clean for 8 months and just got off random urines last month. but im thinking she could test me. ive done everything probation has asked this time around.

1.I smoked last thursday and half a blunt friday of reggie bull shit bud and took one hit last night of reggie like .
    2. ive gotten clean in 6 days exactly and that is from smoking a good quarter all week. that was two weeks ago. but sometimes its hit and miss.
    3. the lab is very cheap and ran by the county if i ahve to resort to detox I will because i know one masking detox that works and I wont say it on here on account of not a lot of people know about it.

- 145(bf%14)
    - 5 7
    - skinny beginning body builder
    - im a welder/i run a few times a week atleast three
    - 10/1/14
    - 9-26-14
    - once a week but last week i smoked twice on thursday and friday
    - i know niacin somewhat works water is great and so is exercise.

I just wanna know a cheap way to throw off a cheap dip stick test.. i have creatine i take daily and drink plenty of water. vitamins and i eat very healthy. no pop or snacking at all just healthy food. please help!!! ASAP

7. I just got a call about a job offer and I have to take an oral swab drug test tomorrow around 2pm.
    The last time I smoked was at about 1am this morning when I vaped a few bowls while watching a movie. I'm currently brushing a lot and mouthwashing. I'm also taking some medication that has the side effect of speeding up my metabolism a hell of a lot.
    Am I likely to pass this one?

8. Hi, so I had to get randomly drug tested at work today through quest diagnostics. Piss test.

I've only smoked pot a handful of times. Last time was a little over a month ago. I'm 5'5, 155 lbs, I have muscled legs and a small belly (lol) I walk everywhere because I don't have a car. Also work in retail so constantly lifting stuff. I'm still freaking out that the drug test will show up positive :(

9. As far as metabolism goes it's pretty normal I get spurts of high metabolism but not often.

10. Hopefully, I'm in the same kinda situation.  I last smoked yesterday night around 10-11pm and test will be tomorrow at ~1pm giving me like a 38-39hr window.  Idk what kind of drug test but I'm assuming it will be saliva just because it will be my first interview and they said be ready for an IMMEDIATE drug test and oral swab seems most convenient/cost effective.  I've been doing the brushing and mouthwashing more often and plan on using hydrogen peroxide tomorrow right before I go in, chase it with listerine then pop in the altoids.  I also will be prepared with heated clean piss ready to go so that would be great if its a urine test. Good Luck to both of us.

11. #1271 Talanius, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    Okay so i havnt smoked in 19 days... Im almost positive im clean now....
    But if i smoke tomorrow, lets say 2 decent hits... And then the next day another 2 decent hits... How long will it take to get totally clean? after that il be running everyday, then hitting the sauna everyday, and drinking a ton of water.
    Im 19, male, i weigh 150 pounds.... I have a very fast metabolism... Very low body fat, and im 6"3-6"4.... Im pretty damn skinny, but somewhat toned.

12. #1272 92bronco420, Sep 30, 2014
    it depends what's the store name?

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Its co op grocery store, in bc canada. I dont think its a big name store

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I would assume your good. I think the most they'll do is a mouth swab

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. is it possible to show up positive on a test from other homies smoking bongs and blunts in the same room as you or inhaling second hand smoke?  [​IMG]

16. Just got drug tested at Quest. The label read SAP 4-2000 W/NIT. What does that mean? What is the cutoff level for THC?

17. #1277 As Above So Below, Sep 30, 2014
    The test you've described is a screen (SAP) of 10 types of drugs with a 50 ng cutoff limit for THC. 2000 ng for a certain off-topic drug that will not be discussed here. NIT is the validity test consisting of the Nitrites check, as well as creatinine, pH, & specific gravity.

18. No it's not. On a hair test maybe, depends on how much smoke was there, but you'd have to be hot boxing for quite a bit.

Second hand smoke and a urine test? Nothing to worry about at all. 

19. #1279 Jamie2014, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    Just wondering, but wouldn't the 4 in the 4-2000 part mean that it is testing for 4 types of drugs? And wouldn't there be a 50 in the code if the cutoff for THC was 50? Just asking because I am new to this! Thanks

That has nothing to do with how many drugs it test. It's strictly a procedural thing.