Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Hey guys, new here. Just wondering if I'm good to smoke. I took a 5 panel pre-employment piss test last Friday and got the negative results immediately. Not sure if the company they were for has received the results yet but I'm just wondering if I'm good to smoke?

2. 135 pounds
    5'4"
    Average
    Just walking
    Drug test is 9/15
    Last smoked 9/10
    I smoke ~1g a week

The test is being done with a home thc urine test kit. Generally, how long will it take to be out of my system?

3. #1203 Codie1021, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    130lb
    5'10
    Skinny

Lifting weights/running for an hour every week day, manual labor at works for 2-4 hours every other day

5-10 days until drug test (we'll just go with the minimum which is 5)

Last time I smoked was Friday night on the 5th of this month.

30 days ago I was smoking a bowl almost every day until the 15th of August, I didn't smoke once for 18 days, so about 2 bowls were smoked on September 2nd, and 2 more on the 5th.

Before those 30 days I was an almost every day toker throughout the spring and summer up to the 15th.

Getting a piss test done at the MEPS station for the navy physical.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Hey newbie here just gonna let everyone know what's going on

6'0
    320lbs
    Big broad build but plenty of belly
    Exercise level: haha yeah right.
    I have a drug test in 40 minutes I'm sure I won't pass, but I will due to substitution.
    The odd thing is, I home drug tested myself and the donors piss and we both came back negative. I last smoked 3 bowl hits on late Saturday night (9/6) and a couple half Js (.3-.5gs) consumed by me throughout the 2 weeks before. I smoked maybe a total of 4 times. I find it weird that I came back negative on the test though. Mine is the left most one. The 2 right ones are the donors.

uploadfromtaptalk1410455285182.jpg

5. Hello all, quick question.
             I quite smoking weed exactly 45 days ago, prior to this I smoked most days of the week (atleast 5 -6) with an average of about 1-2 bowls per session for aprroximately 11 months. I quit on July 28th of this year and did this with the intention of getting a new job.
            About a week ago I went in for an interview with a perspective employer who offered me the job after my interview, but said I would need to take the pre-employment drug screening. This was not an issue in my mind as I had already ceased smoking as well as continued my normal habits of exercising 4 times a week and eating a farily balanced diet. I did a home screen the day before the test (day 42) and passed decisvely, and I went in and took my test the very next day (day 43), this was two days ago, and I still have not heard anything...
           I am now nervous as I have started reading post about people who stopped smoking for longer than I did, and were still failing U/A test. My question would be do you guys think im overreacting, or is their reason to believe that I may not pass this test...
     thanks for the feedback.

btw: im 5' 6" at about 140lbs and approx 11% body fat. Im pretty muscular for my size (visible 6 pack), workout fregularly, and drink about a gallon of water a day.

6. Hello GrassCity,
    I need help on a drug test question. Here is my general info:
    -5'9"
    -150lbs
    -Average build, skinny, slightly fit
    -Workout once or twice a week, go biking alot, and go dirt biking often

Now to my usage. From last November, to July of this year I smoked daily. You could average it to a bowl a day, with vaping every night. I 'quit' on July 31st, with one last "goodbye" toke on August 14th. Today is September 11th, so that is 28 days since last use. 

I originally had a drug test in 4 days, but that got pushed back to October 18th at the soonest. Since I am certain that I would pass in late October, here is my question:
    If I were to have one sesh on, say, the 13th, will I be able to pass a 15 NG/ML test on October 18th?

...I'm fully prepared to just stay off for the next month, but I've read that if you were to clean your system and then smoke once, you could be clean in as short as 14 days because of the infrequent use.

Thanks in advance for any help.

7. I get random blood tests due to my illness, if I'm after smokin a bowl, will the weed show up? I heard if they're not looking for weed they won't find it?

Sent from my iPhone 420

8. #1208 Voileen, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    @DonShawn. I'm not an expert but I have done A LOT of research. I really don't think you have anything to worry about. I passed a Urine Test at a high efficiency lab for a government job 2 years ago at 210 pounds, over 30% body fat, quitting for 6 weeks solid.  Most places take a few days to get back to you on your results. This is normal.  Even with mouth swab tests it takes 2-4 days to hear back. 
    Ok so my turn, as my factors have changed:

- Female
    - 218 .lb
    - 5"5
    - Proportional, but overweight 
    - minimal. I was swimming regularly about 3-5 times a week, however, as of a month ago I got a call center job and I mostly sit (which I hate and why I am applying for a new job). 
    - data of test: 9/15
    - Last time smoked: 8/14 (I "quit" July 14 and then smoked once a week - only one bowl at a time from small chillum - for 4 weeks and then quit altogether 8/14)
    - I have not ingested THC in any form in the last 30 days. Before I "quit" on July 14 I vaporized 1 bowl a night from a PAX before bed, with occasionally -here and there (with a friend or before a theatre movie) - higher usage. 
    - I have a rather slow metabolism and am 8 weeks pregnant, so my body has packed on more fat. I have been drinking quite a bit of water, but not super excessive amounts. I drink cranberry juice regularly, take a pre-natal vitamin (with B12 and B3), and plan on going to the sauna for 30 min between today and Mon to sweat a bit. I do not drink alcohol, I do not smoke cigarettes, I do not drink coffee, and I do not eat fast food. I try to eat fairly well, however I definitely have my fair share of sugar and fats (lately I've been eating a lot of frozen dinners). 

Any info is welcome! As well as whether or not a detox drink would help me. I've been doing my research on that as well. 

I was also taken 5mg Norco and Gabapentin (both prescribed) up until a few days ago. 

9. #1209 Kell73, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    5'11"
    190 lbs.
    I work out 4-5 times a week doing cardio and sweat a lot at work. I passed a urine test with flying colors, but I'm looking at a hair test in about a month. I quit around 4 weeks ago, but before then I was a very light smoker. I only smoked from a one hitter like 2-3 times a week literally just hitting it one time and done. Prior to me quitting sometimes I would go weeks without smoking at all. The smoke was very low grade around 25$ a Q. Also I keep my hair short and it grows crazy fast. It's around 1/2 inch now. What are my chances of passing the hair test probably a month or a little longer away??

10. So I don't see these getting answered a whole lot . . . I think it would very valuable for everyone who does get a drug test - whether they passed or not - to let us know the results (and what kind of test it was, your stats, etc.)

I'm taking mine Monday. I will let everyone know the results. 

• Like Like x 1
  11. so, am I gonna get a response, or not? I took my test today, and they said they would get back to me in 1-2 weeks. I just wanna know for sure, dammit! lol

12. Male, 24
    Weight: 57kg (126lb)
    Height: 175cm (5'8")
    Build: average
    Physical activity: 30min weights everyday, cardio every weekend
    Date of drug test: 2 weeks
    Date of last time smoke: high right now lol
    Frequency: everyday for a month, sometimes 2-3 times a day,
    Other: I smoke about .2-.5 in one sesh. I have super low tolerance. I mostly use a pipe, but occasionally joints and bongs whenever I smoke with friends. I mostly smoke sativas, but right now I'm smoking G13 Haze which is dank as a motherfucker.

13. I'm good right? Last smoke August 26.
    Height- 5'9 -5'10
    Weight- 175
    Build - overweight but pretty ripped. (Six pack, but not lean)
    Physical activity- intense basketball 3 a week (soaked shirts)
    Test date-probs within the next 2 weeks (home)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I need to get THC out of my body in exactly 3 weeks time. In addition to h20, colon cleanse, amino acids, B complex vitamins, and healthy food I'm interested in how a sauna might be able to make this happen more rapidly. I've been reading into FIR saunas and hear they get 20% of toxins out as opposed to the 8% of a normal sauna. Do you know much about this or anything else I can do to speed up the process? I am on the heavy side but recently lost 30lbs. Smoke everyday but low grade THC and only quit yesterday. I cannot just water log myself. This is for superior court. Any help would be amazing

22 years old
    Female
    drug test in 3 weeks (oct 7)
    stopped smoking yesterday (9/15)
    daily user (1-6 bowls daily)
    Low THC weed smoked
    moderate physical activity usually about to go workout crazy!!
    200lbs and getting smaller every day. 5'9"

15. hey! I'm a female, 5'7 and 120 pounds. Not muscular at all just skinny and lazy
    I've smoked every day usually multiple times a day for the passed few months..
    I don't work out but I work in retail so I'm on my feet just walking a lot but not like vigorously working out.

I'm trying to get a full time job but I'm waiting to apply til I know I can pass a test how long do you think that would be for me? And what can I do to speed up the process ?

16. #1217 JeanRalphio, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    Don't drown yourselves or take some pill or some shit. Just do the Hot Hands Tek,I did it today. I had to wait an hour and it still stayed within the heat range and passed, now I work at Sears.

Step 1. Procure some urine from a friend(just fucking ask for it pussy), a small water bottle and pocket hand warmers from a local Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Target etc...
    Step 2. Heat up the piss for like 45 secs or until the bottle is really hot to the touch, your pee will be over 90 degrees ny this point.
    Step 3. Heat up 2 hand warmers, shake them up for about a minute and microwave them for 5 seconds, no longer or they will pop.
    Step 4. Put them around the bottle with a rubber band.
    Step 5. Wear sweat pants, or REALLY loose pants and tape the bottle around your leg with the bottle behind your nuts.
    Step 6. Go take your drug test and keep your legs tight together to keep the body heat until you get to the drug testing facility, they'll notcie you hugging your legs together obviously.

This whole method costs less than 2 dollars or you can go about getting the water bottle and hand warmers for free...

This will work everywhere except the military or with law enforcement, I'm pretty sure they watch you.

17. #1218 Tiny Net, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    -A shade under 5'11 (20 years old if that matters)
    -190lb
    -Eat a ton but stay about the same.
    -Not very active but started working pretty intensely today.
    -Last smoked the 13th
    -Smoked 1-2 small bowls a day from the 4-13th; used about 2g's in that span. (Hadn't smoked for a week or so prior to that but when I did it was the same amount or less)

Test is anywhere from Friday to next Wednesday for a call center. Think this is reasonable or should I look into substitution?

18. LMAO at you guys thinking this guy could actually predict how long it would take you to pass a drug test. I read most of this thread, he underestimates everyone's time.

you guys are so stupid if you think he's accurate at all. everyone is different, everyone will take a different time to get clean.

19. You must be the life of the party. There's no need to be condescending. It's not as if people are betting their house on the man being right. Just looking for some extra input doesn't remotely indicate someone is stupid. I'm also finding it doubtful you've read most of the 61 page thread.