Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

Actually the place I will be tested uses the oral swabs, does that detect farther back than a UA?

not sheriff serious. I'll take a few weeks off if it means more money/success in the long run.

3. Are you deputy serious?

4. @[member="Cactus Ed"] i have about the same time you said it take you to get clean until my drug test, what are your stats so i can kinda compare and figure my chances?? Thanks in advance

5. Hey guys, I was really reluctant to post to a thread, but I'm getting pretty anxious about this drug test. SO here's my story...

I am a 23 year-old female. 5'1", 115 lbs, skinny build, not-so-active anymore (used to be very athletic, now I just go for walks once in a while). Last date smoked: 7/14. Smoking frequency: light-moderate

After March 2013, I had pretty much stopped smoking because I knew I'd be looking for jobs after college. When I started dating my new boyfriend in April of 2014, I started smoking moderately again. We use a g-pen and I would generally only smoke Friday-Sunday, two-three hits per day on average. In June, I found out I'd be starting a new job in August, so I stopped smoking again for a few weeks. From about July 1-July 14, I smoked moderately again, but then I found out that I would be taking a drug test for my new job.

For a few days leading up to the test, I drank a lot of water. Then the day of the test, I drank one of those dumb detox drinks and a shit-load of water, passed a home test, and then went to take my lab test on July 23. I just found out that I have to retest tomorrow (7/29) because of dilution. So today, I'm drinking some Yogi Detox Tea and water, and I'm planning on taking another home test first thing tomorrow morning. 

I guess my question is... do you think I'll pass a lab test? Tomorrow, it will have been 15 days since I've smoked, and when I do smoke, it's light-moderate. Is there anything else I can do to help pass? (NO DETOX DRINKS. It was a dumb waste to drink one in the first place.)

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406564534.202571.jpg

Took another test today. This one was a little better quality of a DT. Once again, a very faint line. Does this mean I'd likely be good for a lab test? It's looking like the test would likely be a week from today.

IF this is a fail, how you long you guys think before I ultimately get more of a district line?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. 28 days in and i'm still testing positive i have about 15 days left...do i have any chance? Not sure if it is because i'm still running like crazy and flooding my system or what. Fucking pulling my hair out at this point. 

6'0
    7-12% Body Fat
    Run at least a mile a day then sauna/shower 10-15 minutes
    Smoked a gram a day for 2 months (sometimes taking a 2 or 3 days off) (chronic)
    Stopped June 30th
    Test anywhere between August 12th-14th
    Eating "OK"
    Average/Fast metabolism
    Can't Sub or Dilute (military)

8. How reliable are those Dollar Tree home tests? I just took one and clearly passed with 2 lines.

9. - weight: 103 lb
    - 5'78''
    - build: skinny-- super fast metabolism
    - amount of physical activity: i walk to places most days....
    - date of drug test: in 3 days
    - date of last time smoke:10 days ago, a few small hits from a bowl
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days): I smoked a lot (for me that is) the past few days, a few hits every day the past 4 days. but besides that, a few hits 1-3 times a week
    - any other info that may help: need to pass a urine test for a job! I took a home test today, got an easy to see, but light pink line

helppppp, i need this job

10. I just accepted a job position and have to complete a drug test before September 1.

I have been drinking a ton of water, green tea, and am going to start taking Niacin to help clean out my system.

Are the simple "At Home" piss tests you can buy at Drug Stores reliable / just like the ones they have at the hospital or doctors office?

I am worried that the THC will not be completely out of my system and I have been considering buying the Quick Fix Urine 5.7.

If you were in my shoes, what would you do?

I AM LOOKING FOR PROVEN RESULTS FROM PAST EXPERIENCES!!!

11. #1011 angelmm79, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    Four months ago I started drinking that Palo Azul Tea stuff for my probation and I pass my pee test every time!! Don't get the cheap stuff though!! go to www.paloazultea.com

:yay: 

Attached Files:

• tea.png
      tea.png
      File size:
      311.8 KB
      Views:
  12. I'm not even worried about my pending test anymore. It likely won't even be til late next week now if given an offer, making me about 3 full weeks clean. I'm already the frontrunner for the position.

I'm just worried the company is gonna essentially rig it for the final person interviewing this week because that person knows someone at the company and I don't. Sigh, keeping my fingers crossed anyways.

gotta know someone to get a fucking decent job anymore. is anything merit based?

13. Yo where are the experts at? ... We need some haaalllpp.

14. I promised my director at work that I will give her a clean drug test in 2 21/2 weeks.I just need to qualify for a system at work and a drug test is required I'm 5'11/151 pounds/no very active / fast metabolism /eat a lot of fast food /no excercise......

15. Infinity1...dude just go to the site...buy a couple. You won't be disappointed...the job is as good as your's!!!

:metal:

16. jhawk29999.... dude the shit really works!! These guys are the experts!!!

17. - weight: 120 lbs.
    - height 5 foot
    - build: skinny/average
    - amount of physical activity: I've been taking 2 mile walks every other day
    - date of drug test: took it today
    - date of last time smoke: haven't smoked in 25 days
    - frequency of smoking: 1-3 a month
    - other info: it was a standard 5 panel eCup test for Kmart

18. I don't know you even still monitor or check this thread anymore OP, but I figured i'd give it a shot. 

I am 5'11, 155 pounds and I am decently active (between my full-time job and I play a shit load of basketball) and I probably only smoke around an 8th every 2-3 weeks. 

Every drug test I have taken in my life has been during periods where I wasn't smoking, thankfully, but I am just curious as to how long it'd take me to get clean if I HAD to take one?

I probably only smoke a single bowl every other day (just don't have the time to really enjoy it, like I used to), and as I said, I am decently active. 

Thoughts? 

19. Just go to that web site palo azul tea dot com. Buy the tea it taste great and works every time...I have also lost 15 lbs in the last 4 months since I started drinking it :))

My thoughts are I'm in exact same height/weight as you and have the same smoking habits (about a bowl per day). It's been 2 weeks since I stopped and I'm finally testing clean convincingly.

It would have probably taken me longer normally but I did start running outside a lot and change my diet in order to expedite the cleansing.