Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. I only have one kidney that was removed due to a trauma accident 6 years ago. Could this affect my ability to get clean?

2. I stand partially corrected and I apologize, antihero802. Although I do not need to research the Urinator, (About 4 months ago I did a review here on Grass City of all the top subbing devices on the market), including the Urinator. You were right, it IS the only device on the market that has this technology. And since your post talked of temperature only, I was dead wrong. BUT, during my review I rated the products on 4 categories, Stealth, Natural looking stream, Body temp and Realism. The Urinator scored 5 out of 5 on Body temp, which was better than 3 of the other products. But scored 0 on Stealth and Natural looking stream and 1 on Realism. Why? Because I do not "compare" it to the Whizzinator, it IS the Whizzinator! All, but one, of the products I tested were built on the Whizzinator's ingenious and profitable platform, i.e., urine bag, elastic belt and prosthetic penis or hose. Each one just tweaked the design a little to get around patent issues. And as I said in my review, the Urinator came up with the most innovative change in that platform. The heating element. But stealth was an issue with each knock off and the original. Many testing sites have adopted the same step that SAMSHA put into their testing procedure for all state and government tests, lifting up your shirt and doing a 360 degree turn in front of your tester before they hand you a cup. Under this real world scrutiny, each and every knock-off failed miserably. This step, by the way, was instigated to combat urine subbing devices like the Whizzinator. After all, it would be kinda hard to explain a urine bag wrapped around your waist! As for Natural looking stream, again the Whizzinator and its knock-offs failed. Each of them have gravity fed urine streams. Which meant that the beginning of the urine bag flowed fairly well, the middle was weak and by the end, it was just a dribble. This also accounted for the low scores on Realism. But at least the hose on the urinator could be hidden by the user's penis, which gave it a score of 1. All of these issues are the reason why the Whizz and its knock-offs are seeing a huge decline in sales and increase of being caught while using one. As for HeWhizz, the urine reservoir is hidden in your rectum. But don't panic, it goes in about the size of your pinky and comes out the same size. That should explain the temp issue for you. And why it scored a 5 on all but 1 test, natural looking stream. I think the urine exit hose is too small and produces a stream that looks small. But the whole device is completely hidden and produces a stream at exact body temp every time. So, in retrospect, the Urinator does have an innovation that makes it superior to the Whizzinator. But at the same time, it is not "a far superior product" because it is after all the same product.
    antihero802, I am glad that you posted back on this issue. And I believe that you have done your research and chosen a good product for most testing situations. I did error when I told you that the Urinator wouldn't work well for you. It will, without a doubt, hold your urine at the proper temp. Which is exactly what you posted. I was wrong and I'm sorry.
    Now on to your detox question...(if you're still awake after that long winded post? LOL.) Your BMI of 24.3, combined with your daily workout routine and the fact that you will have stopped intake for 63 days as of the 4th of Jan., I'm going to tell you that you will be fine. But you should still self-test on Monday the 28th of Dec., just to be sure. I like the fact that you are taking your detox seriously and that you have done your research on the best ways to test naturally. Not many people do. You would be surprised by the number of people that ask me how to detox in 2 or 3 days if they had been smoking killer weed for 20 years!
    antihero802, again I apologize for my earlier post. I have no excuse for such a rushed reply. I take my posts very seriously here. And hope that this clarification will be sufficient. Don't let my mistake detract you from posting your questions about detoxing. After all...[​IMG]

3. Easy there, Pro. Don't get in some sort of uproar over this. This is a forum that promotes peace and tranquility. Not finger pointing and accusations. I did read your source article and although I believe on NORML's path and righteous cause, I would never cite them for a source on a forensic laboratory matter. Besides the fact that they would be barred from any clinical study as being bias, they failed to cite their source in the article. The link they DO provide is a dead end. As for the rest of your post, I'm not sure that your work as a Unit Drug Control Officer would add validity to your argument either. Although I must admit that I couldn't really make heads or tails of much of your post after, "got by u."
    For just a moment, I would like to forget about trying to debate with you the issue of clean time, clinical studies and reputable sources. Or even the fact that you insulted me and brought my background into question in an earlier post to a Blade here. Let's, for a second, look at this from a purely logical standpoint. This morning, rather than look up clinical reviews on detox times at ,gov sites, I decided to take a quick look around the web at real people, with real posts on real forums. And guess what? I found that almost every single relevant post talked about being dirty after 30, 60 or even 90 days! Now I could post link after link after link here for you. But I won't. I don't come here to argue over how long it takes, how to shorten, what to eat or drink or how many miles to run, to detox from weed and pass a drug test. If I insulted you, I apologize. If you felt I was being insulting or rude in any way, I'm sorry. I did not mean to be. I don't usually have much time to post here anymore, but if you were to look back at the last year you'd find that I have a pretty good record of helping people here. But at the same time, I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. So just chill and [​IMG]. It's all good here on the lawn at Grass City...

4. Really, Pro GMO? Although I take great offence to many things you have said in this post, I am going to reply to just 2. If you had bothered to stay up to date on this forum, you would see that I do not ride a horse shaped like fallacies or an authority that smells like a horse or whatever you were trying to say. I prefer to come roaring in on a motorcycle in the shape of the 171 likes I have received or the many thank you's from Blades here on GC! But that insult pales in comparison to the next one... Pro GMO, I take great offence of your reference to pot heads being, and I quote.."some kind of kid or adult who has not matured and only thinks of getting stoned" ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!???This forum, no, this whole website is filled with intelligent and successful people with good jobs, PhDs and Doctorates. We pay taxes, love our country and raise our families. So I think I can speak each and everyone of us when I say that your childish and asinine remark is a slap in the face and insulting to us all. Not to mention the fact that it puts you squarely in the camp of those like minded people that have been locking us up, taking our jobs and stealing our children for years now. You encourage the view of pot smokers to be lazy, ignorant, thieving, welfare cases that cannot fend for themselves. So you and Big Brother must drug test us and give us menial jobs in the labor industry, because if you smoke weed, you're too immature to handle a real job. Your's is the exact kind of mentality that we fight against here at GC. You making such a remark shows that you know nothing about anything this forum stands for! Not to mention that you are a BUFFOON. I would put my IQ up against yours and 2 of your best friends, AFTER A SMOKED A FATTY. How dare you post such drivel on a forum made for people that you think of as "kids" or immature adults. And let us not forget, Oliver Stone, Steven King,Thomas Jefferson, Willie Nelson, Oscar Wilde, Richard Branson, Pablo Picasso, Kirk Douglas, Jules verne, Edgar Allan Poe, Sigmund Freud, (do I need to go on?) After this post, Pro GMO, I have no need to read any of your future posts. It is one thing to insult me, but you have insulted hundreds of thousands of people worldwide that enjoy the same lifestyle I do. You have compared us all to ignorant, immature children that only think of getting stoned. And you did so ON A FORUM MADE FOR PEOPLE THAT GET STONED! I'm not sure I've ever read such an ignorant post in all my life. Now that you true thoughts have been laid open in front of the whole world, whatever shall you do?

5. Thanks for the in depth review its very informative and I'm very lucky to have people like you on this forum helping me out. I think I may go with the hewhizz as a backup for my dt/physical. Do you by chance have a recommended brand of synthetic urine or a link to your substitution thread?

Anyways another update on my detox, it's day 18 and I took my first home test via first check. I failed as expected but I sent my results into the lab for further testing. What mg levels do you think I should be worried about from the test? I have no idea what it's going to be, but I assume this will give me a good idea of how fast I'm detoxing. Besides working out, eating healthy, and drinking green tea and water do you have any other recommendations for getting clean the old fashion way?

Once again you're help is highly appreciated and I'm thankful we have people like you in this world who enjoy helping others so much.

6. Ended up passing within 3 weeks with no exercise but thanks!

7. I have a drug test on the first & I have been smoking everyday almost this month will I be able to pass??

- 170lbs
    - 6'1 ft
    - skinny
    - not lately active
    - 12/01/15 date of test
    - 11/26/15 last smoked
    - smoked almost everyday for the past month
    -

8. Chances are slim to none, you haven't allowed yourself enough time to detox naturally. I recommend using substitution check out the hewhizz

9. #4269 holaarnold, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
    -145 to 150 lbs

-5'10
    -my build is skinny to average
    -i'm fairly active and have just recently started running again
    -the date of my drug test is December 1st
    -i last smoked on Novemeber 7th
    -in the last 30 days i have only smoked on November 7th
    -i am taking my test at Quest Diagnostics and i looked into it and it said that their cut off is 50 ng/mL but it can be as low as 15 for marijuana. i took an at home drug test (First Check Drug Test for Marijuana) and the cut off is 50 ng/mL and got back a negative result. Quest is also doing a urine test and i'm afraid that the First Check isn't reliable. do you think i'll pass? this is just a pre-employment test for Walgreens by the way. thanks so much!

10. I have a hair test for work in early February. I stopped smoking on September 12 they say the test goes back 90 days so my hair needs to be at least 1.5 inches long. I shaved my head once since I stopped and it has been growing since then. It's about 2 inches long now. I'm just wondering if there's anything I should do with my hair before the test? Should I cut it again or let it keep growing? Or should I cut it to 1.5 inches right before the test

11. So glad to hear! Congratulations! Thanks for the update!

12. How heavy of a smoker before were you? I may be wrong, but I'll assume not much of a heavy smoker being that for at least 7 days before Nov. 7th you say you hadn't smoked? Especially since your at home test was negative, this further leads me to believe you have smoked infrequently.
    IF you smoked infrequently, you should be fine. I recommend not working out at all Nov 30th or Dec 1st, this way if any of the THC metabolites are still in your fat cells they won't be burned and thus pissed out. Also, don't give them the first pee of the day and be sure to catch it mid stream.
    IF you smoked multiple times a week before that, it could take you longer to detox. I'd recommend substitution, either with HeWhizz or something homemade (look through for Urinecredible's posts on subbing with items from walmart).

If you're unsure of the First Check, buy another one to confirm it(different brand). Based on your information, I think you'll be okay. You don't have much fat on you and you've had a good length of time to clean out. I'm not sure the ng/mL for marijuana, however if you're an infrequent smoker then you should pass even at a 5ng/mL with that much "clean time".

Good luck with your job buddy! Feel free to ask any more questions. Welcome to the city[​IMG]

13. I'd cut it to about 2" right before the test, but make sure to watch them and make sure they cut off the extra ~1/2". Each 1/2" of hair represents about 30 days.

As long as you stay clean until your test, you'll come up clean. Welcome to the city[​IMG]

14. thank you for answering! before november 7th i smoked on halloween and very infrequently before that, maybe once every two or three weeks, do you think i'll be good?

15. 5'7"
    125lbs
    skinny
    smoked 3 days ago(bowl & joint)
    Last time I smoked was about 3 weeks from that day.
    Not very active
    Drug test was today. (Urinalysis)
    Emotion: Scared Shitless
    just wondering if it seems like im Fucked.

16. I do believe so. You don't really have much time or else I'd suggest an at home drug test just to be safe, but honestly chances are you'll be good. Just don't give them the first piss of the day, and catch it mid stream just to be safe. Best of luck, let us know how it goes! And no problem for answering, it's what I do :)

17. I'll be honest, if you smoked 3 days ago then chances are you failed. There's a very slim chance you'll pass considering you had 3 weeks to clean up before that...although if you smoked anywhere near frequent before your 3 week break from it, your chances of passing diminish greatly.

In a nutshell, I'm sorry buddy :( Let us know though if you passed! I hope you caught it mid-stream?

18. I need to know if I have a completely clean system, high body fat, if I can smoke one blunt and pass a drug test 2 weeks later.

19. no

20. Alright. That sucks. Haha. What would be the amount of time I'd need to detox from one blunt?