Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Quick question lol I just drank a detox drink and i m going to drug test in 3 hours, is it cool if I poop right now or will that mess up the drink

2. Y'all gotta help 🙏

3. Hey, guys so I haven't smoked much at all this summer, but I have a saliva test tomorrow or Thursday. From what I understand, saliva tests only work for up to a few days max, but I'm still unsure.

My most recent smoke was about a week ago Thursday night/Friday Morning (2 AM-ish) to be exact. It was just a few hits off a very small bowl. Before that, I took a few hits of a blunt a few weeks prior. Literally like 3-4 hits max. A few weeks before that, I was in Denver a few; ate a few lower concentration edibles and smoked maybe 2-4 joints.

Like I said, my most recent toke was a few hits last week from a small bowl. I'm fairly active and drink a decent amount of water. 5'7- about 180 if that matters. Should I be cool for a mouth swab? And what steps can I take just to be on the safe side if not?

4. Hi everybody,

so I just got laid off from my job. for the time being, i'm good on unemployment and using my severance pay, but I'll probably start applying for jobs in October, so I'm looking at a drug test late october/early november. I'm 300 lbs, 6 foot, and I walk about 4 miles a day. I'm also starting to play basketball and get my conditioning up.

I smoke about an ounce and a half per month, every night. Will I be ok for a late october/early november drug test? if so, when should I stop smoking? Thanks, glad to be a part of the community!

5. Stop now! You are a big dude, it's gonna take awhile to get all that thc out of you, especially if that's 300 lbs of fat.

6. - weight 152
    - height 5'9
    - build (skinny, average, overweight) average
    - amount of physical activity I run a good 15 min every three days. I walk a lot. I also workout from time to time.
    - date of drug test September 26 (blood and urine test)
    - date of last time smoke aug 27th
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days) twice or three times a week
    - any other info that may help i've been drinking a lot of water and cranberry juice. For breakfast, I eat eggs and turkey bacon. For lunch, I eat chick fil a sandwich or pan fried chicken with basmati rice/vegetables. For dinner, It could be chicken fried rice, pho, burgers, or the same as lunch.

7. #3747 James Ryan, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2015
    Was at a hiring event couple days ago, they did our test than..they gave us a cotton stick in our mouths for 5 minutes or however long while they talked about the company.

Is the mouth test easier or harder to pass? I was confident on passing the urine test since I took a couple hits a couple weeks before from a bowl and that's all I smoked in the past three months. And before that I didn't even smoke regularly anyway.

I don't know anything about the mouth swabs.

8. Stopped last Wednesday and still testing positive. Starting to panic now. I tried a detox drink and that didn't work either. Help??!

9. Im not sure if people are still replying to this post but I thought Id give it a shot since there isnt much advice elsewhere.

I normally pass urine drug tests fine. My problem is the hair tests that some workplaces run. I have one coming up soon, and I heard that hair can store up to 3 months of drug history, since i smoke every weekend using a vape, it will probably show up.

Also, people at my workplace have started getting a bit fishy. i never smoke at work but people have noticed a lot of thinning in my hair on my head, and im also itching a lot on my scalp. im guessing this is due to smoking weed, and im sure someone will pick up on this sooner or later. And i dont want to lose my job!

ANY advice is welcome, I would love to know if anyone knows any good shampoos or good detox techniques to get the THC out of my hair. Fyi i dont really want to go for the shaved head look.

Thanks for reading :D

10. can any one help?

11. When you say you haven't smoked recently. Do you mean in the last month? If so, your good. Last 14 days, your good. Last 5 to 7 days, your borderline. any earlier times, keep your fingers crossed. Shoot, just seen that your test was today. Hope all is well. Post back and let us know. Sorry about the late help.

12. With a BMI of 40.7, lack of high cardio routine (basketball counts, walking does not) and what I'm going to assume is not the healthiest of diets, I believe that you will still test positive on Thanksgiving but should begin to clean out around mid December and clean by Christmas. I'm sorry if this sounded negative and harsh, it was not meant that way. I have always figured that it is better to not candy coat these issues. That way you'll have a realistic timetable with which to work with. But it is not all bad.. here at this forum, we specialize in helping others get around these issues. My personal motto is this, "Never met a urine test I couldn't beat" And I've held true to that here on GC and 2 other forums I help on. So, cd0887, you have 2 paths from which to chose from, (there are some that would argue this point) 1. You commit to some serious lifestyle changes, in both diet and exersize. And I mean commit! This will result in a multitude of wonderful things, including weight loss, lower blood pressure, reduction in the chance of Diabetes, live longer...and get clean much faster. Possibly by Thanksgiving! 2. Screw healthy!! Go job search, continue to smoke a half oz a month. This will result in the exact opposite of everything I meantioned before. But before you start all of this, be prepared to sub for your job when you do get one. Make a homemade device and PRACTICE with it. Always test the temp of the exiting fluid. Combine this with that beginning temp and time your device was tucked away. Use this information to create a chart. Use this chart to give you an idea of how to pass your test. You will find many posts here at GC on how to build your device. If you have any doubts about your ability to do this, DO NOT chance it. Just go online and buy a HeWhizz (if your a man)or SheWhizz (if your not). Again practice with the device. Once you become comfortable with it, you will be able to beat any urine test, at anytime. You don't have to worry about the temp either, the device will do it for you.
    And there you have it! If I were you, I would chose option 1. If you do, come back here and I will set you up with a diet and excercize plan that will get you to your goal by Thanksgiving. But uou have to COMMIT. Post back if you'd like more help. And remember...
    [SUB][/SUB]<sup></sup><del></del>[​IMG]

13. The swab test is the easiest of all tests to pass, if you are prepared for it. Fortunately, your intake was so far in your past that it was undetectable by swab at that time. So relax, James, your good.

14. Sorry I was so late. As you probably already know, it is ok to poop. Then again, its ok to pee, fart, puke, cry or seep any bodily fluids. It will not matter because your detox drink failed you. They are bogus "magic in a can", sold by companies that prey on the fears of stoners about to test. But please don't feel badly, it is a muti-million dollar industry that is very convincing.

15. You will find a couple of methods here on GC. They have been semi successful. Just type hair drug test in the search box and you'll find them. On a side note, I'm afraid that although the test is known in the testing industry to be flawed, they are becoming more and more relied upon. And are the hardest of all drug tests to beat. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

16. When is your test? Please don't waist your time and money on detox drinks. If your test is in the next 7 days, don't chance it and just sub. Either make your own, there are posts here that can help. Or go to sexxishowers.toys and buy a HeWhizz or a SheWhizz. Flawless devices that you can use to pass. Let me know how it goes.

17. You should be fine for the blood test, as the detection times are much shorter. As for the urine, I suggest you test yourself and see if your clean already. You may be. If not, start a high cardio/low weights workout. Combine that with a low fat/high fiber diet. Continue this until the 20th of Sept. Test yourself again. Clean? Your good to go. Still positive? Time to stop taking chances and start practicing to sub. Come back and let me know what happened or if you need anymore help.

18. what is the detection time for blood tests? I heard it's 2 weeks.

19. Well after the detox I took a home drug test and I passed, an hour later I went and took the test at the lab. I've been so paranoid lol I'm not sure if lab is way more accurate and I am going to pass that or not. It's been 4 days and I haven't heard a reply yet but I've been thinking I most likely won't be passing...I didn't smoke for 13 days and I was drinking lots o water + working out + sauna and I took the detox drink :s

20. Hey all.. I would really appreciate some input here. I'm going to be as specific as possible for everyone.

weight - 180-185
    height- 5"10
    build (skinny, average, overweight)- athletic
    amount of physical activity - gym 4 times a week
    date of drug test- 9/10
    date of last time smoke- August 19th (took some rips off of a blunt)
    frequency of smoking (last 30 days)- August 10th I took a bong rip, August 8th i took a few hits off a bowl. Before that I hadnt smoked in a few months.

On Wednesday September 2nd I took a Firstcheck urine test in the middle of the afternoon and passed. On Friday September 4th I took a Firstcheck urine test first thing in the morning (first void of the day) and passed.

Do you guys think I will be good? I am taking a strip test first thing tomorrow morning to see how it goes. What should I do until September 10th to farther increase my chances of passing?