Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Demantic , Your fine. There is no way a couple of hits off a joint will give you a positive result. I must tell you that the test you took is VERY out of the ordinary. First, a follicle test requires one and quarter inches of hair (minimum) to properly run the tests. And they require the follicle to be attached. Thus the name of the test.[​IMG] You mentioned that they shaved your legs. I worked for the biggest testing company in the US for 20+ years and I NEVER heard of such a thing. I am not saying that it didn't happen. As a matter of fact, I'm telling you this for your benefit! If, for some odd reason, you do come back positive, I would fight the results. Argue that protocol for that test was not followed and have the chain of command checked also. Any company that would conduct a test in such a manner, will have a chain of custody that is full of holes. But hopefully this is something you won't have to worry about. Good luck and please post back and let us know how it went.[​IMG]

2. Mean Gene, if you passed an at home test, then your good. Unless you are testing for court or DOT, they have a 20ng cutoff. But don't sweat it you should be fine.

3. Thanks for the reply!
    Yes, they did pull from my hair as you can see.
    [​IMG]

I smoked in the past yes but it has been over 90 days and I hardly ever smoked.. They originally wanted to pull from my armpits, but I told them I shaved there and then they took hair from my leg.. I read it was worse to take it from your leg so I was freaking out.. I hope I pass and will let you know when I receive results.

4. hi im 5'8 about 130 pounds and i smoked a few bowls everyday from the 21st(10 days ago) to about the 26th or 27th im not sure. so i have been clean for about 4 or 5 days now. in all i probably smoked about 2.5 grams maybe 3 in that week or so.

im not sure im going to get drug tested.. my job does it randomly. but the next time i could get tested is august 1st(technically tomorrow since it is almost 4am here) or the day after that.

what do you think my chances of passing the test are? if i do get tested. and what should i do from now till i have to go into work to raise my chances of passing?

before this i hadn't smoked in about 2 months.

would love some feedback ive been stressing about it. appreciate it!

5. Today is officially 7 days after I took my test and still no word on the results, my boss is watching the company inbox like a hawk too. X_x does it normally take so long to hear back from them?

6. If I'm obese the world is obese. I may have a high BMI because I lift weights and have a lot of muscle, but I have about 17% body fat. I know this because I got it checked less than two weeks ago. BMI can be a great indicator of people who might be overweight/obese, but it's not a diagnostic tool that can be used to just throw people into catagories and immediately assume that because they have a high BMI they're going to have a lot of fat.

7. Easy, Bear. I'm not assuming anything. I didn't mean to offend you. I was only trying to help. is that the only thing you got out of the advice I gave you?

8. #3528 Drew7878, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2015
    So basically i have smoked atleast a bowl about every every day for a long time. I havent smoked since yesterday and dont plan to until i get a job... about 5'10 and weigh 130 lbs with a very fast metabolism and im pretty skinny but also lean (been working out for a year now). my dad says he can hook me up with a job at NASA which of course comes along with a drug test. I just wanted a rough estimate on how long until im clean for a urine test and i still plan on working out everyday then do some cardio after that workout along with drinking atleast 5 bottles of water per day or more. whatcha guys think?

9. Hi guys, if i am 5ft tall and 90 pounds, with 16% body fat, how long would it take for me to pass a urine test? Been smoking lightly for almost every day for the last 1.5 months, but only one hit or half a joint at a time to get lightly buzzed. I don't work out, drink very little water daily but have a pretty fast metabolism. Just wanna know how long I have to stop smoking before i can pass! Thanks so much

10. Depends how much you smoke and your metabolism how fast you take shit out.

11. like two to three weeks bro. no smoke just cigarettes. and keep pissing and drinking fluids like juice.

12. I PASSED AND START IN 2 WEEKS!!

13. How I passed a drug screening in 2 weeks, after smoking for nearly 6 years heavily.

I posted here a couple weeks ago (i think) asking about how to pass a drug screening in 2 weeks. I've had people on multiple forums tell me I could not do it, because I was a heavy heavy smoker for over 5 years. I would smoke anywhere from 2-10 times a day, since my dad died in 2009.

I was clean for 16 days and took a LabCorp drug screening, just got the results back today and I PASSED!!! so stoked.

Granted I am 5'9 and 140.8 pounds as of today, I will share my regime as to what I did to help clean. Although I do not recommend this because I feel it is dangerous to some, these are the steps I took which I believe led me to pass.

1) I quit smoking completely. Abstained for 16 days.
    2) for the first 13 days, I went on treadmill runs - no less than 3.1 miles at no less than a 9 minute mile pace. I was a little compulsive about this. I started off at 151 pounds, so I did lose about 11 pounds during my straight-edge tenure (which i kind of wouldn't recommend)
    3) During these 13 days, I drank water, cranberry juice, green tea (hot - no sugar and strong)
    4) I ate lots of jasmine rice, spinach, broccoli, tuna (without mayo) ... this was torture
    5) 3 days before the test, I ate healthy fats (foods cooked in olive oil)

DAY OF THE TEST (Scheduled at 7:30AM) - absolute torture...

I woke up at 2:30AM ...

1) Drank three 20 ounce bottles of water within 90 minutes/until my urine was clear
    2) once clear after 90 minutes for me, I mixed a full scoop of a powdered multi vitamin with gatorade - added one pack certo to the gatorade, along with two scoops of creatine (they test for this stuff) ... I shook it up and chugged it and I felt nauseous. This was 3 hours before my screening
    3) after the concoction, I drank a water bottle with creatine, again.
    4) I probably urinated a total of 8 times before i left
    5) before I left... I chugged ANOTHER gatorade mixed with another pack of certo (along with more vitamins and creatine) and washed 4 advil down with it (idk i heard advil helps mess with THC on a drug screening - pretty dangerous)

I GOT TO LABCORP AND:

1) I was given 4 minutes to pee in a cup
    2) couldn't flush toilet and they make you empty your pocket
    3) when I urinated, my piss was like a NEON yellow (lmao)
    4) since I had to go so freaking badly, it was a long piss and I caught the piss MID-STREAM

...Just got a call today and they said I passed. Keep in mind this sample was sent to a lab

I did not want to use fake urine cause LabCorp scopes that shit out.
    Just thought I'd share my horrifying experience. But now I work for a well-known company that pays well.

For those of you who say TL;DR - boobs, tits, ass, penis, LabCorp - all you need to know!

Godspeed!

14. How long did you have to wait to find out your results?

15. #3535 dank_inception, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2015
    - weight: 200 lb
    - height: 6'0
    - build (skinny, average, overweight): average
    - amount of physical activity: I jog maybe 30 minutes a day, around 2 miles. I started maybe a month ago
    - date of drug test: Anytime after August 22nd.
    - date of last time smoke: had a few hits of a vape pen today, smoked a few bowls yesterday
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days) - I've smoked a lot less than I usually did. Up until maybe a week ago I smoked a crap ton... maybe like eight-nine bowls a day. Dropped the consumption down big time though, I'm staying clean until then for sure.
    - any other info that may help
    I smoke exclusively shake - would that help my chances?

16. It took 3 days for me to get the negative results. Longest 3 days ever!

17. I believe that if you completely stop smoking from now up until around august 22, with at least moderate exercise and hydration, you can pass naturally. If you read my post above, I damn nearly killed myself trying to clean out in 2 weeks. It seems to me like you have more time to work with and i think smoking shake would help your chances of passing. But like I said, as long as you stop smoking now, and do your best to eat healthy, drinking water, cardio exercises... It seems to me like there's no reason you shouldn't pass.

But to be safe, I would still try and use a mid-stream urine when the time comes for the screening. Best of luck sir!

18. Help!!

I may have to stop urine for a new job..it's a union job, starts at 18$ an hour with full benefits, I need to be able to get this job. I have to pass my drug test.

No worries though, I haven't smoked in 3 months, on just an off chance I get a phone call from them after the summer ends. Because I'm an adult and take responsibility for my own actions.

19. Sup GC forums, I recently have had the opportunity to work in the pharmacy at my job. Right now I work in the produce department but I am going to school to become a pharmacist. I am looking to transfer to a pharmacy school soon so I decided to hop in the pharmacy to start my journey. I weigh 125 lbs and my height is 5'8. My build is skinny, average. I work about 4-3 times a week due to school but when I work I bust my ass slinging veggies and fruits. I think I get plenty of physical activity at work but I am also not sweating the whole time. I spoke to my store manager today 8/1/2015 and he said that I will get an email probably around Friday or even after to go in for a drug test. He said it was time sensitive and that when I got the email I had to read it quick to get the information on the test. I'm not sure if it will be that day or in a few weeks. The last time I smoked was on 07/23/2015. I smoke about 3.5 grams a week, Ive been smoking for the past 5-6 months daily mostly at night and some mornings that I have off. I never smoke before work or at work only when I know I'm not going anywhere or doing anything. I normally smoke normal goods but about 2 weeks ago I smoked a gram of some killer stuff which looked like it was coated in sugar and put me on my ass for about 4 hours. Ive been drinking water the last two days and I am trying to stay on a red meat diet. I eat lots of munchie food so I'm not sure if that's bad but I also do not like cranberry juice. I plan on sticking to water every day and eating burgers and steaks till the test. If anyone has any insight or comments please let me know. I am worried as fk!

Thanks guys!!!!!

20. -115
    -5'3
    -Skinny/Average
    -Moderate/Active
    -25 days from now
    -Today
    -Multiple times per day, everyday.
    -I eat very healthy, organic fruits and vegetables. I also drink diuretics such as tea and similar. I assume both will affect the outcome. In addition, I haven't gone "dry" in about a decade. What I do smoke tends to be very high quality. This too, I imagine, will affect the outcome.

I am mainly wondering if I can smoke a few times here and there between now and then. Small amounts, of course.

It is not a mandatory test, but I'd like to pass it anyway.

Oh, and I wouldn't be opposed to trying supplements or similar.

I will likely get an at-home test to check myself a few days beforehand.
    Any tips or advice appreciated.