Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

The only way to know for sure is to take a drug test. Hopefully you exercising helped you out, but you are not giving yourself much time to clean out so there's a chance you are still positive and might have to sub to pass. Start with the home test for now.

2. "they did not take them properly" being the key words.

If the company said it detects 1 to 12 hours, that's how long it will be able to detect. If you know the test is coming up you just shouldn't smoke at all. Smoking the day before the saliva test or any drug test is not a good idea period.

You would be surprised how many people think they are doing something properly when they if fact aren't. I also said that some peoples body just have a bad reaction to them, and you have no way of knowing which ones. This is by far one of the most dangerous ways to pass a drug test, there are several other safer alternatives. Even though kids under the age of 18 aren't allowed to have an account on here they still come on here for advice, and they are one group that shouldn't mess with that stuff. I have seen way to many people who got very sick from these, and it's unnecessary. If there are several safe alternatives why wouldn't people exhaust those options first.

5. It's hard to tell when the test is coming as it's a random test done by patrolling police officers. The lady said 1 to 12 hours but I'm not sure if that's for active thc or not?

Unfortunately saliva tests are hard to cheat so if the test is random you have to be very careful about smoking. The saliva tests don't detect inactive metabolites, but regardless if you smoke fairly recently to the saliva test you will fail no matter what the test looks for. Some people try swishing listerine and other sterilizing fluids, and those will prob. help you out the most.

7. I've been using this method for over 30 years and haven't been rushed to the ER yet and no fails.  I guess that could happen if half or the whole bottle were ingested at once, but I think common sense tells us not to take a whole bottle of any kind of pills at one time. :/  And of course there are other factors, such as prescription meds the ingestor is on that could get flushed out.

8. Hey guys! Haven't posted in awhile, but I just had a saliva drug screen today for my new job.  I havn't smoked in about 17 days, which is basically when I got back from college.  I've read that saliva tests only go back up to 24 hours and I'm just asking to make sure.  Am I gonna be fine :p  ?

9. Hey dude, basically I smoke at 7:45 pm latest because i have to drive at 8:00am next day in the morning. That gives me 12 hours, surely the saliva test can't detects that far back? The active thc doesn't linger for more then 12 hours does it?

10. You'll be fine man, I'm stressing over 12 hours window and you're on about 17 days lol.

11. Just wanted to let everyone know I had a successful substitution and you can too. I used a 3 oz. axe shampoo bottle and had my clean bro piss in that, warmed it up in my car on the way there, took the temp and it was 97.5 degrees, put it in between my ass and balls to keep it warm. In the middle of waiting at the clinic, which was super packed, I got nervous and went to my car to recheck the temp, after about 35 min. 97.8 degrees. As soon as I got back I was called, and after emptying my pockets, went to pee in a cup. It was quite simple really, just gotta be quick, quiet, and efficient about it. 3 oz. was more than enough. I should mention I was wearing compression underwear and somewhat tight jeans to keep the bottle in place. Took it back out, and got a nice 'yes' for if the temperature range was correct. Awesome. If I can do it, you can too; don't stress about it!

12. Direct ingestion of tetraglycine hydroperiodide or Iodine (potable aqua) tablets can not only cause hospitalization due to sever diarrhea and dehydration, but are used to rid water of LIVE bacteria and germs. NOT, I repeat, NOT to rid a human body of THC stored in fat cells. This ridiculous and dangerous rumor started 2 years ago and since then has cost a couple of dozen people their lives and hundreds of others many days in the hospital. Please stop spreading this ridiculous rumor. 

13. Thank you for posting your success story. It's nice to hear them. But I wanted to point out just how close you were to getting a retest. In which case, you would of been required to stay in the clinic, drink some water (no more than 40 fl.ozs), then test again. You see the temperature range for an acceptable test is 97 to 100 degrees. So you were 0.8 degrees away from disaster. Don't get me wrong, I am a firm believer in substitution. But I also believe that you must be prepared, practice and be knowledgeable. If your taking a test that is not that important, i.e. will not change your life if you fail, then by all means, get a clean bottle, heat it up in the car and take your chances. But if it is a test that you MUST pass, be a little better prepared. Do so by weighting your options. The above method will cost you 0$. So it is very cost effective. If you don't have a clean brother and you buy synthetic, the cost goes to around $50. But if you have a clean brother and you MUST pass the test, buy a subbing device that will regulate the temperature for you. That will run you about $50-60. This eliminates sitting in the lobby worrying about the temp. And, if your like 90% of the population, you don't have to worry about having a temperature drop of 1 degree every 14 mins. LordXela17, yours is the first story I've heard of where the temp actually went up.
    In conclusion, I am very happy to hear a story like this. Anytime one of us is able to pass a test and remain an active member of society is a huge victory. I want to thank you for sharing your story with us here today. It gives us a chance to bring subbing back to the table and take a closer look at how it works. Remember everyone, be prepared, practice and be knowledgeable. When you follow these rules, you too can pass any given drug urine test.[​IMG]

14. Wakko, again I must ask you to PLEASE refrain from discussing this very dangerous urban legend in the publics view. I understand that you have had great success with this method and I applaud you for that. I also can appreciate the fact that you have come here to help. That is something many don't take the time to do. But, like my friend, LittleB said, there are so many other ways to defeat a drug test. Safer, proven methods. I, for one, would not like to be responsible for the hospitalization or death of one of our Blades that took my advice. Because, as we all know, common sense is not that common.

15. Thanks for the reply urinecredable. I should mention that I checked the escreen sheet before going to the clinic and it said the range was 90-100 degrees, which made me overall a little more relaxed about the situatioon. But yes, regarding the temperature raising, I would certainly not bank on that usually happening. Perhaps it was a thermometer error. But anyways I appreciate the advice, and I will definitely be more careful next time should I need to do it again. [​IMG]

16. It's not a rumor.  Like I said, I've used this method for many years, and it does work!  What YOU can do is stop telling me what I can/can't post and how to run my account.  I posted what worked for ME!  Nowhere did you see me post "This is what I use, so you should, too".  I'm really not trying to be at odds with you, but I will tell you how the cow ate the cabbage, and if that hurts your butt then that's on you.

17. I already replied to you, and my reply stands.  

18. Ummm, yes, I now completely understand how the cow ate the cabbage. Not sure how this relates to my butt hurting, unless said cabbage was in my butt while the cow consumed it. Anyway..I never told you not to post anything (notice the "please" in my postings). I only asked that you not post such a dangerous method. But I'm not a moderator here. So feel free to post whatever you'd like. Have a great day.

19. I stand corrected. Not sure what I was even reading. LOL. I know the temp range. Temporary insanity?

20. I just applied for a few jobs and I've heard the drug test so I am a bit nervous. In the months of May and April, I have smoked about 6 times. . I am fairly new to smoking so I am just really nervous that I will fail a drug test, especially when I am desperate for a job. Please help!!
    - 149 lbs
    - 5'8 1/2
    - Average but muscular/athletic
    - I run about 3-5 days a week and sometimes do ab work
    - I don't have a set date for a drug test, but it could be anytime from 5/30/15 - 6/30/15
    - The last time I smoked was 5/22/15
     - Additional info: My metabolism rate is fairly average. Also, I have no idea what strain I smoked on 5/22, but all I know is that it was very strong and I smoked almost 1 gram of it.