Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

I would start exercising 5-6 times a week, and start a low fat/ high fiber diet. You can get a 10 pack of home drug tests off amazon for pretty cheap. Test yourself after the first week. If it's positive repeat. Always be prepared for the worst so think of a back-up plan now so if you are still testing positive 2-3 days before the test you can use it.

2. 6'4"
    270lbs
    slightly overweight, I have some belly fat and residual fat around my found but beneath is hard muscle.
    I build trusses for a living, throwing board all day and sweating my nuts off. I've only just started this job and I'll damn well say it'll trim the majority of the fat I have on my body by the time I have to resign and go to school for welding in July.
    Generally I smoke high quality (unknown cannibinoid %'s) honeycomb bho from a nail. Actually pretty much always. Every day I do between 2 and 4 dabs of well under .1g

I'm not in immediate need of a drug test but I'll probably have to take one in the next calendar year and I'm basically wondering how long I'd have to quit for to piss clean.

Any advice would be nice.

3. probably shouldnt be worried but am anyways, smoked two hits of dabs and shared a blunt and a joint with 3 others about a month before test, and before that only weekend smoking, but only about every other weekend
    5'9
    dont really work out, just ball once or twice a week
    fast metabolism

like i said, probably shouldnt be worried but still am

thanks brotha

4. #2604 nuttewz, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
    It possible.

Thanks a lot for share.

ไฮไลท์บอล คู่เด็ด ทุกคู่ ทุกแมต ไม่พลาด ได้ที่นี่ https://livescore.buaksib.com ไฮไลท์บอล livescore

5. Dabs take longer to clean out of your system. It is very possible it could take you anywhere from 1-3 months. The only way to tell really is to stop smoking for a while and test it out. Get a couple home drug tests, start working out 5-6 times a week, eat healthy, and then test yourself after two weeks. If it is positive then it will take you more than two weeks. Keep repeating until you the tests say negative. There are also other alternatives that will help you pass, but it all depends on personal comfort level with subbing.

Did you take the test already? If so, there's no use in worrying. If you took it recently (past 1-2 days) or haven't taken it yet, you can buy a home drug test and see what it says. I think you're fine tho.

7. Hopefully, you've taken the time to read my post on the subject (page 124). Subbing is NOT just something you want to run into blindly. Just like any other method, subbing requires PRACTICE, commitment and knowledge.

8. #2608 letsgetrollin21, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    weight: 145
    height: 5' 7"
    build: Athletic 
    amount of physical activity: Past couple months about once a week (coming back from a broken collarbone injury). Usually and currently Wakeboard 2 times a week and Paintball/soccer on the weekend. Also go to the gym and bike/sauna
    date of drug test: May 8th (I might have a little leeway on this)
    date of last time smoke: April 20th
    frequency of smoking (last 30 days): SWIM smoked every day. 4/20 had a good amount of dabs
    any other info that may help: I'm currently taking Niacin once a day or whey protein with metabolism enhancer. 

9. #2609 ghandi23, Apr 28, 2015
    Hello, so today i got a urine test and i was just wondering if i will pass,  The last time i smoked was 38 days ago and i just took a bong hit and that was it. I usually dont smoke at all just like once every two months or something like that. 
     -17 years 
    -Fast metabolism 
    -Skiny 
    - i play soccer twice a week 
    -130 lbs  
    height: 1.78 m 
     -i drank the average of water

*Will i pass the test?

10. #2610 Izzydankcs, Apr 28, 2015
    nvm lol

11. 6'2
    133 lbs
    fast metabolism
    skinny
    exercise a normal amount
    smoke on weekends, varies to once a week to once every two weeks. 
    how long should I abstain to pass a dt?

12. #2612 LittleB9420, Apr 28, 2015

Yes. :)

I think you are going to be pushing it if you want to go the natural route. You can try to exercise 5-6 weeks, and eat a healthy diet. Be careful with the Niacin, it doesn't really do anything to get the THC out, and it can be harmful in high doses. Test yourself a few days before the test. Regardless, of what the test results are, I would start to prepare for subbing because chances are you will need it. I would read urinecredable's subbing post on pg 124.

I would give it anywhere between 7-14 days. Everyone is different so it could be more or less, and the only way to know is to stop smoking and find out. Definitely exercise 5-6 days a week, and get a couple home tests and test away.

15. PASSED THE TEST!!!! Thanks for all the guidance Urinecredible and LittleB! Time for a celebratory blunt [​IMG]

16. #2616 Shiggsy, Apr 28, 2015
    Hey, as of right now I'm getting tested twice a week for 2 more weeks. I know if I smoke a little bit it should be out of my system in a few days but I'm still concerned.. Soo, I'm:
    5'9"
    - athletic build, little above avg metabolism
    - No real exercise
    - April 28 (test)
    - April 25 (last time I toked)
    - Took a hit of a 1 hitter on 4/23, 3 grav bongs on 4/24, and like half a grav bong on 4/25.
    - I know people may be thinking there's no way I'd pass, and I kind of think that too, lol but my logic was that at at most over the days I smoked I probably smoked .3g or so. Only thing I'm concerned about now is that it was consecutive days so it may have built up? Not sure
    Another thing is that I took 2 cranberry pills (500mg each) and 1 niacin (500mg) on all of those days. I've read they don't work but it gives me some kind of re-assurance, haha.

Edit: When I say grav bongs I mean the homemade ones, with the ratchet things on the top with a water bottle. Pretty much a waterfall is how I smoked most of it.

17. Lasti smoked was around the 22nd and my test is tommrow, think ill pass? it was only a gram sack.

18. I hope you got HiiIiGggHh. Thanks for posting the results of all your work. Its nice to know that we don't do all of this for nothing!

19. What gives you the idea that if you only smoke a little bit that it will be out of your system in a few days? Have you been passing this way in the past? If so, I'm not to argue with success, but...I'm gonna have to line up with those people that don't think you'll pass. In order to have an intake like you've described and still be able to pass a dt, you'd have to have a system down of diet and exercise in conjunction with a precise timetable. I can't stress this enough. For you and everyone else that comes here for advice. Passing a drug test requires some diligence and a big shovel to get through all bullshit written on the web to "help" you. But no matter which road you choose, there is no easy answer. Now back to your post. Drop the Cranberry and Niacin. Neither will do you any good. At this point, all I can offer you is a bit of advice. If your going to continue to smoke with the possibility of being tested, get yourself a subbing device and some synthetic urine. Then you'll be orepared next time. Good luck

20. No, Andy, sorry but you'll most likely fail.