Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

Yea haha I totally agree with you urinecredable. There is another person that commented on this persons post and said tryintapass should be good to go but I disagree, and I hope tryintapass sees these posts.

2. After reading through the posts from the last couple of days, I felt like I needed to post the following....
    For all of you that have the threat of a drug test looming over your head, might get a random popped on you at work or are out looking for a job, you need to start being more proactive about being prepared. How do you do this? You make yourself a "what if" kit. As in, what if I have to test tomorrow, next week or next month. This kit should start out with something that my friend, LittleB9420 always starts his advice with, a self-test. Without this test, no one, and I mean no one, can give you accurate advice. The best we can do is give you advice based on our own knowledge of what has worked for us. But as we all know, GOD didn't build us all the same. A system used to detox for one person may not work for others. Your THC levels may be higher than the same person built just like you. There are many variants to consider. And when dealing with a subject this important, we all try and give you advice based on science rather than our "best guess". With that being said, lets take a look at building a "what if" kit. Your kit should start out with a Test-O-Meter from Amazon- http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00EOETM02/ref=mw_dp_img?is=m ($11.95) and a 10 pack of 20ng single panel tests-http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004C37VV2/ref=mw_dp_img?is=m($7.98) The first one should be used as soon as you get notification of your test. This will give you a starting point. The second should be used to track your progress. This part of the kit would be used by those that have the time to detox naturally, the (don't anyone be offended) will power to quit smoking and the commitment to follow a diet and exercise plan that my friend usually has people follow immediately upon notification. I should probably point out, that of all of the people here, you will be lucky if your post gets evaluated by LittleB9420. His posts have been consistent, accurate and helpful since I started here. Back to your kit.. the rest of your kit is for those tests that come at you from out of left field. You know the ones, you walk into work and the boss informs everyone that all employees will be given a drug test the following day or you land that killer job you've always wanted only to be informed that you must first pass a drug test or your on some sort of regular testing, you get drunk and smoke a couple of bomb ass joints. Only to wake up and remember that you have a cup to pee in that afternoon! For those situations, when failure seems like a foregone conclusion, you will need the second part of your "what if" kit. Which should include, 1- 3oz bottle of synthetic urine. (These bottles have a shelf life of 2 years, so no need to worry about it going bad). And 1- HeWhizz- http://sexxishowers.toys/products/hewhizz ($89.99) or SheWhizz- http://sexxishowers.toys/products/shewhizz ($69.99) (depending on your gender). These are urine subbing devices that are sold by little company in Northern California as adult novelty toys used to pee on each other! [​IMG] Yes, some people do like that. But the upside to that is people have discovered that they can be used to deliver a clean sample at exact body temperature during urine tests. With the addition of these items to your kit, you will be able to pass a drug test at the drop of a hat, if need be. There you have it. Your basic, "what if" kit. I'm sure that I have probably forgotten something that should be included. LittleB9420, is there something you'd like to add? Or maybe someone else? Any suggestions for additions would be greatly appreciated. Of course, you could always add the "after joint"[​IMG].  
    In closing, let me say that subbing should never be looked upon as a go to plan unless you have run out of time to detox naturally. Subbing, as always, is STRESSFUL. And takes practice to pull off if used during an observed test. But if you follow this advice and build yourself a good "what if" kit, no one should ever fail another drug test. Be like a boy scout and be prepared. A very high boy scout, but prepared none the less. Happy smoking.[​IMG]

3. - 145
    - 5' 9''
    - slim build, not super scrawny but not fat at all.
    - moderate to high. I am up and walking around nearly all day plus doing physical labor on the job and have recently started jogging a couple times a week, will probaby start more intense workout while expecting this drug test
    - in a week or two. I havent submitted my application yet and will then have to wait for the call back.

- 3/29
    - small amount almost daily. maybe 7-12 days i didnt smoke within the last month. Have been like this all year long and have been a daily smoker the last couple years.
    - I am getting a new job and unfortunately dont have time to quit and let it all get out of my system. I will be quitting starting tonight and will probably quit permananty, i have been trying all year. I already drink a lot of water since I have had a history with kidney stones. I will be continuing to drink lots of water. Ive got a very good metabolism as well.

Just looking for some reassurance and guidance before i get tested.

4. i'd have to agree seeing as im still not getting good bright lines on my tests...any idea why i'm still not clean after this long or what i should do?

Thank you much urinecredable, and we are on the same page once again! After my drug test clears I would like to start a new thread that has a detailed and updated explanation of all the drug test methods, and the options for pre-employment, and probation, and helpful products (like types of home drug tests, hewhizz, etc.) I think it might be helpful to be able to link to that thread, and I think this could save time on our end so we don't have to repeat over and over again. :) We can compile it together and I think it it will be the most updated and accurate guide to date especially since you have worked in labs, and know whats going on probably more then anyone on here. Your "what if" kit is great advice, and should be a must have for everyone who smokes and works. Let me know your thoughts :)

Once I make enough money I am going to open a business where you have to test positive for THC in order to get the job [​IMG]

6. Just because your not getting good bright lines does. not mean your not clean. The rule of thumb is that if you can see the line with the naked eye, its a negative. Although it is always nice to see a good bright line, a faint line still means your passing. Wait a second, before I stick my foot in my mouth, what is the cut off level of your tests? If they are 50ng and your real test is for the state, government or a safety sensitive job, then you may have reason to be concerned. Most of those agencies test with a 20ng cut off.

Hey there, I really think it depends on when your actual test is. I would order some home test kits, and one that is helpful is called the utest-o-meter. This will test for 20, 50, 100, 200 ng and will let you know where your at. Test yourself regularly. Be prepared. Start working out daily, and eat a high fiber/ low fat diet. Do what you can to get clean naturally, and if it turns out you have your test sooner than you thought and won't be clean, be ready to sub. Have your sub kit ready or a friend on call that you can get there urine. Start with the home tests and go from there.

8. I love it! A job where must submit a dirty urine sample in order to get hired!! What a wonderful concept.

9. I have a drug test next week that requires a cutoff of 15 ng. I haven't smoked in about 20 days give or take, and I only took like 8 hits of chronic for 2-3 days in a row. I have a very fast metabolism and workout every day. I took a home test and passed easily but I know the cutoff is 50 ng. I am confused on the whole " only if you fail they test up to 15ng" is this true? Will I be ok on this test? Thank you so much, you have no idea how much i appreciate it.

edit; I am about 5"11 170. not much body fat

any more advice is appreciated

10. First we need some clarification. How much and how frequently did you use before your 8 hits? And where did you hear the phrase, "only if you fail they test up to 15ng"? Never heard it before. As a matter of fact, in my 20+ years in the lab, I've never heard of a test going to the 15ng level. But I've been out of the industry for 2 years now, maybe things have changed

11. I smoked probably 2-3 times a week, only taking about 8 hits each time. so prolly smoked about 10 times total within a month. So you are saying they use the 50ng cutoff and if you fail that they use the 15??

12. Correct me if I'm wrong urinecredable, but the initial dip test at 50ng is almost equivalent to the 15ng GC/MS. The initial just detects more metabolites so the cutoff is higher, while the GC/MS just detects one so its more accurate. Chances are if you pass the initial then you will pass the 15ng but if you fail then you will most likely fail the confirmation.

How do you know your initial cutoff is 15 did they tell you that?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. weight: 180
    - height: 5' 11''
    - build: Average
    - amount of physical activity: Mild/Moderate. Will be more prior to the test
    - date of drug test: 4/6
    - date of last time smoke: 3/23
    - frequency of smoking: I was completely clean before the weekend of the 3/21. Smoked at night on 3/21, 3/22, and 3/23. Haven't had any since.

Do you think I can pass a test next week? It will be between 11 days and 2 weeks between the last smoke and the test.

Thanks!! 

14. well it looks like the two faint line tests i took are 50 ngs...not sure what the work one will be.. i know its a cup test and its a pretty cheesy security company...nothing big like government work. I can schedule it any time because its just one to take care of lost paperwork from 6 years ago. i'm just nervous because of the faint lines. was hoping after 95+ days i'd be clean. can't afford to lose my job

15. #2215 LittleB9420, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    Again a faint line means your negative. I'm sure you are clean by now. Again, If you want absolute confirmation you can get a first check at Walgreens and its comes with a complimentary lab test that will tell you your Ng levels.

Have you been working out since you stopped smoking? How much did you smoke that weekend? I would definitely start working out daily and eating a low fat/ high fiber diet. Buy a couple home tests and test yourself, and then go from there.

17. I have been on a couple light runs prior to today and my job has me walking and lifting quite a bit. I smoked only for maybe 30 minutes each night for the three nights. Maybe a total of 5-10 hits per night. I bought a 50 ng/ml test and passed this morning. Got a couple 20 ng/ml tests that should be here tomorrow as well. I called urgent care to see if they will do personal UA tests and they said they would. Any idea if they ones used in urgent care are the same as a typical lab? 

18. That's a good idea, and it's probably very similar to the lab. You might want to ask if they can detect how many Ng or if it's just a pass/ fail. That will give you a better idea of the type of testing they are doing. If you can pass the 20ng in the morning you should be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. 5'3, 200#, female. I went to Denver for 4 days returned on the 28th of March. Smoked all 4 days. Have a test on April 9th. Been drinking water and water pills, vit b complex along with other daily vits.