Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. #2181 DylanR, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
  2. Yes. In the meantime, you'll want to start a high fiber low fat diet (lots of fruits including plenty of berries and vegies) cut out all fatty processed good. No big macs or jumbo fries! Include in this diet 4-8oz cups of coffee spread out over the day. Caffeine is the one legal drug that will kick start your thyroid and in turn boost your metabolism. In conjunction with this new diet, start a high cardio/heavy weights workout routine. YOU MUST REMAIN HYDRATED THROUGHOUT THIS PROCESS. Your doing this to replace and replenish. NOT to dilute. So don't over do it. If your serious and this is a MUST pass test. Then start these recommendations tomorrow morning. It will require a high commitment on your part but keep it up. Test yourself first with the test-o-meter and get back to us with the results.
    One more thing, make those berries Blue and Black

3. Thanks tremendously for your help. I will report back as soon as the tests come in.

4. Hi, I have a pre employment test tomorrow and would like to at home test beforehand. I don't have time to order online, what store bought tests are closest to what's used at those doc-in-a-box clinics? I ask because some reviews I've read of the Walgreen's ones indicate they may be more sensitive than what's used at clinics.

5. I weigh about 120-125
    Five feet tall
    I'm pretty skinny
    used to work out but not much anymore, not very active
    My test is April 8th
    Last time I smoked was March 20th
    I usually smoked about a bowl pack a day, most days of the week
    Also, my roommates all smoke in the house around me even though I haven't been smoking

Just need to know if I'll pass or what I should do to make it possible to pass.

I think every walgreens and cvs have the same first check kits. If its a larger store they may have more. I would buy one at walgreens and then one at cvs or walmart or target. If you take two home tests and get the same result than there is a good chance the home tests are accurate. Make sure to use your first pee of the day because it is the dirtiest and will give you the worst case scenario.

7. i'm a male 37 6'1 over 200 lbs smoke 3 times a day high grade stuff. Havent smoked in about 97 days. Have been drinking about 6 cups of water a day and had 2 bottles of the one day cleanser...plus detox tea, vinegar shots for a few weeks. had a pretty bright line with 3 cheap dollar store tests recently and almost non existant faint lines with two different 20 dollar tests(one a pen test the other a cup test) in the last week. Should i schedule a test or wait for the more expensive test lines to get brighter?  

I would get a home test and see where your at. Working out greatly increases your thc excretion, you can try to workout heavily for the next 6 days, and load up on fatty foods for the last 2 days. If you haven't been working out or eating well the past 10 days there is a chance you will need to sub. Start with the home tests though.

I would go to walgreens and buy a first check. You can send the sample to their lab and they will run a free GC/MS and tell you how many ng you have in your system. If you overnight it you can have the result in 3-5 days sometimes sooner. If you have the time this is the easiest way to get a solid confirmation. Its been 97 days so you should be in pretty good shape, sometimes the cheap dollar store tests are innaccurate as the quality varies. The more expensive ones have a more consistent quality. If you the post the pick of the line we will be able to tell if its passing or not.

10. sorry tried to get a pic but it wouldnt focus enough..its very faint....can barely see it but it is there

General rule is usually if you can see the line in the picture you took then its passing. If you can't see the line in the picture than it's a ghost line.

12. #2192 Darth_Lotus, Mar 30, 2015
    Hello Tryintapass,
    I would bet my left nut you pass this test, as long as it's a standard test. Given your weight and usage it will be tough too fail. I have spent too much of my time researching this topic due to needing to pass a few tests in my day, and I have lost sleep for weeks over this.

I'm sure you'll pass. Take pee test first piss in morning, if you fail then start planning to figure something. Any faint line is a good line also when testing, lines can be faint from being somewhat hydrated, maybe depending what you drank that day, stuff like that so your good....best thing you can do is test and if you can pass the morning with mid stream your as golden as that pee

13. Mr Mayorgreenville,
    If you pass a morning piss test with the tip of piss stream, you're golden bro...this will be the absolute dirtiest pee possible...and if you pass this, you'll be a Star come test day moderately hydrated...no lie bro your gold I know it

14. #2194 stressinmyselfcrazy01, Mar 30, 2015
    Female - 5'11
    Weight: 214 pounds
    Frequency: 2 times a month (couple bowls or bong hits per session)
    Exercise 2-3 times a week at gym
    Last time smoked: I smoked 3-4 bowl hits, (got hight) on 3/10
    I already took my pre-employment test at labcorp on thursday 3/28. I started drinking water, cranberry juice, and niacin when I found out friday 3/20. Went to the gym friday, saturday, sunday, monday. At fatty foods and took a complex b vitamin 2 days before test.
    I took a first check home test a week before labcorp test with diluted pee, faint negative line. Took home test three days before labcorp test with first void of the day got a semi faint/solid line. Took home test right before labcorp test and passed with a decent line.
    I know alot of people ask these things. Thank you for anyone who replies with their guess on the chances of me passing. Much appreicated. Thanks.[​IMG]

If you passed with your first void and then again right before you went to lab you should be in good shape. You haven't smoked that much where it would build up so your 18 days clean should be plenty. Don't worry about it and hopefully they get your results back soon. I'm waiting for my results for one I took on March 19th. Longest wait of my life but if your company is also doing a background check at the same time it could take a little longer to get back to you.

16. Thank you so much! It most certainly is, I feel like I spend countless hours just searching for advice/answers about it. They have to do a background check as well, so hopefully you are right. I hope they dont get me for dilute, but I don't felt like I drank too much the day of. Oh well, we shall see. I will post with my results, becuase I know how nerve wrecking it can be to not know if it worked out or not for someone in a simular situation. Good luck with your results as well. Hope all goes well :)

17. #2197 LittleB9420, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015

As long as you didn't chug 3 water bottles an hour before your test you shouldn't be dilute, it is actually suprising how much water it takes to actually make a sample dilute. You may feel like you drank a ton but If you drank the way you normally do, and even a little more, I wouldn't worry about it. If it is a larger firm it could take 7-10 business days to complete the process. Post your results when they come in. Best of luck [​IMG]

18. Just wanted to put in my two cents here... if I were you, I would stop wasting my money on cleanser drinks, detox tea and vinegar shots. Not one of these have any scientific backing what so ever. I know, I know, the ad for the drinks say they will pay you back 300% of what you paid for them if they don't work, all your friends said it worked for them or you read a hundred testimonials online that swore they worked. But they don't. I spent years on the other side of the ecup debunking these myths. But don't believe me, take a look at NorChem Labs article: http://www.norchemlab.com/client-resources/resource-center/drug-testing-info/drug-testing-myths-busted/#m27. Besides, wouldn't you rather save the money for a celebratory bowl to smoke after your test? Cause, like Darth_Lotus said, Your golden, Bro!

19. Wanted to through a little input in here...don't want to add any additional stress here but 18 days for someone that smoked often is cutting it short. If I were you, I'd hurry with the result from your home test.

20. I drank some water, apple juice, gatorade (all a couple sips to half way), and on my way there I drank a Dr.Pepper (at this point I couldn't drink any more water if I tried) and some crackers. I went to the bathroom literally 10-15 min before the test. I came out, and the lady said,"Sure looks like somebody's been drinking a lot of water." I was like yup sure do. Anywho, thank you for your input. I hope to hear soon, its not a big firm, its smaller. I was told I would hear back around tuesday or wednesday, just getting anxious. I just am not sure how long it takes if it is positive or negative. Will post with the results when I know. :)