Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. So I smoked weed for the first time in about a year 23 days ago, I did it again 5 days later, I'm 5'8'' and 145 pounds. I eat really well and work everyday in the refineries. I haven't smoked weed in 18 days and have a urine test either tomorrow or Monday its a random for my job. I'm just a little nervous, I bought an at home drug screen and passed but I know the lab tests go a little more in depth with results. If someone could please get back with me on their ideas on wether or not I will pass that would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Take a pee test in the morning with first pee, your likely to pass and you'll be good to go, just be decently hydrated day of test but seems like you got nothing to worry about at all....I know its tough but as long as its not a hair test you will be just fine

3. So I should buy another at home test you think? And should I take some niacin as well?

4. You can buy another one just be sure. Definitely test your first pee of the day. Niacin doesn't do anything really to get the THC out. Exercising and sweating and eating healthy is the only way to speed up the process.

5. Ok I found out I had the opportunity to get a really good paying job on March 16th when I did I stopped smoking completely until this past Monday (March 23rd) where I got drunk and smoked a couple blunts unfortunately I smoked again on March 24th only took 1 hit though.. My drug test is gonna be on either April 6th, 7th, or 8th I will not be smoking at all until then. I am 5'10, around 180lbs, I play basketball about 1-2 times a week and that really is my only exercise. I'm thinking about just using my friends clean urine and trying to keep it at around 95-100degrees with a heating pad. Any suggestions or advice will be highly appreciated!!!!

6. Oh also I have a fairly high metabolism considering I've been at 180lbs for about 6 years without really watching what I eat

7. If this is a job that you really want, making this a test you MUST pass, then don't rely on heating pads to keep your friends urine the right temp. Pick yourself up a HeWhizz to deliver your sample. But first you should get a test-o-meter from Amazon. See where your THC levels are. If you don't have the time to detox and must sub DO NOT rely on hand warmers.

8. I passed everything, thank goodness. It's been over a month now, and I started everything that I had to take the test for. Test Clear works. :)

9. For anyone that takes probation drug test in office with a cup test I passed in 4 days with dilution. Here's my method and my experience.
    Build:
    6'4 165lb high metabolism, work fast food 3rd shift so I have a large menu to work with to my advantage.
    Experience.
    Worked Friday Saturday Sunday smoked two joints on Friday and Saturday one on Sunday of some regular mid. Through out my smoke sessions I only at salads with grilled chicken. My test was on that Thursday, for the next two days I ate healthy and on the Wednesday started to eat like a fat ass, eat as much fats as possible. Don't exercise and try and put your self in a slow metabolic state.
    Day of the test:
    I start my morning out waking up at 6 am, pop one b-12 for color, drink a fair amount tea or water untill your pee becomes less neon yellow. ( it's good to practice this before hand to get the color right) so I continue to drink liquids and pee around 3-5 times. You can look up more about this on a dilution thread on here somewhere.
    At the po office:
    Walked in po said she needed to test me, calmly said sure no problem drank a little water from the sink and than go in to pee, the cup I has tested for a large amount of drugs, you want to pee mid stream into the cup and put the bare minimum am mount you need to test. Passed with a semi faint line, po looked at me and said weell that's a pass! Sign here. Let me tell you I smoked the fattest bowl. Cheer and happy to be off. Good luck to all hope I helped someone

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

10. So im a pretty heavy smoker and I stopped smoking for 2 weeks for a drug test i needed to take for a job. I took QCarbon32 for the test, which has worked for me before, and I took the drug test yesterday. I want to know if you think its a good idea to start smoking again because I really feel like smoking again but I also dont know if its too soon. Should i wait to see if i got the job or should i just go ahead and smoke since i already took the test?

11. No. Absolutely not! Q32 gets flagged all the time as tampered. If you happen to be so unlucky, they will call you back in to retest. You'll want to be naturally clean for that one. Or sub with a good synthetic and a device that will keep your pee warm. But for heavens sake don't smoke till you know

12. #2172 firebong16, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    HELP!!
    Ok so my dad just surprised me with a drug test this morning. Like literally I woke up and went to my bathroom and he said see that cup over there I need you to pee in it. Last time I smoked was wedsday. So while I was peeing into It i pissed mid stream then dunked some water from the toilet in it. Will I be ok? Really scared. If it helps I've been sick so yesterday I drank a ton of water before I went to sleep so when I pissed this morning it was kinda clear kinda yellow.

13. Fire bong, I've never been one to candy coat my answers here. So I'll give it to you straight. If you've been smoking on a regular basis or have been smoking at all in the last 20 days, the addition of water into your sample or the fact that you'd been drinking a ton of water the night prior will do nothing to help you pass. Especially since he got the first pee of the morning. I'm sorry, but your sample probably came back positive. You could try the old, "I was stuck in a car/room with people that were smoking". But as a father myself, I think you should just be straight with him. Why is he testing you? Grades down? Hanging out with the wrong crowd? Whatever the reason TALK TO HIM ABOUT YOUR DRUG USE. I hope it is weed we are talking about. But either way, remember, if your dad is handing you a cup in the morning, its because he is concerned about some of the choices you've been making lately. Don't hide from the issue. Be a man and go talk to him. Upfront and honest. He'll respect that. Good luck.
    Fire bong, I've never been one to candy coat my answers here. So I'll give it to you straight. If you've been smoking on a regular basis or have been smoking at all in the last 20 days, the addition of water into your sample or the fact that you'd been drinking a ton of water the night prior will do nothing to help you pass. Especially since he got the first pee of the morning. I'm sorry, but your sample probably came back positive. You could try the old, "I was stuck in a car/room with people that were smoking". But as a father myself, I think you should just be straight with him. Why is he testing you? Grades down? Hanging out with the wrong crowd? Whatever the reason TALK TO HIM ABOUT YOUR DRUG USE. I hope it is weed we are talking about. But either way, remember, if your dad is handing you a cup in the morning, its because he is concerned about some of the choices you've been making lately. Don't hide from the issue. Be a man and go talk to him. Upfront and honest. He'll respect that. Good luck.
    Fire bong, I've never been one to candy coat my answers here. So I'll give it to you straight. If you've been smoking on a regular basis or have been smoking at all in the last 20 days, the addition of water into your sample or the fact that you'd been drinking a ton of water the night prior will do nothing to help you pass. Especially since he got the first pee of the morning. I'm sorry, but your sample probably came back positive. You could try the old, "I was stuck in a car/room with people that were smoking". But as a father myself, I think you should just be straight with him. Why is he testing you? Grades down? Hanging out with the wrong crowd? Whatever the reason TALK TO HIM ABOUT YOUR DRUG USE. I hope it is weed we are talking about. But either way, remember, if your dad is handing you a cup in the morning, its because he is concerned about some of the choices you've been making lately. Don't hide from the issue. Be a man and go talk to him. Upfront and honest. He'll respect that. Good luck.

14. Shoot, didn't mean to come at you 3 times! LOL. Write back and let us know how it went.

15. -5'10
    -around 150-160
    -work for Jimmy johns as a delivery driver so im ALWAYS moving
    -i pack a bowl and only hit it ONCE a day, so a bowl will last about 2 days
    -i drink alot of water and im always hungry
    -been smoking tho on and off for 10 years

how long do you think it'll take for me to get clean?

16. #2176 kjawfsss, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    Goddamn im shak8ng right now. Ill spare the details, but my boss jumped on us sudenly about drug testing. Really need to know how long i have to stall before taking a test. cant afford to losr this job.

-5'7 (asian)
    -135 lbs
    - light calisthenics every 2 days
    - 2 months between smoking, smoked a joint 2 days in a row 5 days ago
    - dont drink or eat too much
    - test in 1 day, will be difficult to stall

17. Hey guys, a bit stressed about a possible drug test I may have in about a month.
    But first, some quick background info.
    I first smoked on Memorial Day 2013, and knew I was a stoner, I had a glass Gandalf pipe and a quarter of reg within two weeks. For the next two years, I smoked almost daily. For most of 2014 I smoked about an 3-4 grams of quality herb a week. January 8 of this year, I was smoking some Trainwreck from a pipe in my truck on campus and was arrested (I panicked and tried to get away, charges are "resisting arrest", tampering with evidence, and a possession charge). I stopped smoking then and haven't smoked until this last week (Spring Break) the night of Tuesday, March 24, when a friend of mine came over and we smoked a couple bowls of kief out of the ol' Gandalf pipe. Wednesday, the day after, I bought two grams of some pretty fine Deep Purple. We smoked a half gram joint each, and then later in the night smoked a couple bowls from a bong. Thursday, I smoked two bowls throughout the day, and the same (I think) on Friday, plus scraping up and smoking a little resin on Saturday. 

So, here's the thing. Since I have a good lawyer, I might not even get probation. When I met with the lawyer, he only mentioned community service. However, I have a hearing on May 5, 2015.

I smoked a little over 1 gram (1.25 tops) plus the kief we shared over a period of about 4 days. I should have been clean before then, because I hadn't smoked in well over 2 months. Assuming I get drug tested on the day of my hearing, it will have been about 32 days since I last consumed cannabis.

I am a 19 year old male, I weigh about 260 pounds, I exercise (riding my bike to and from work) about 25 minutes a day, three or four days a week. Plus walking around campus. I have a fairly slow metabolism I think, definitely below average unless I am hugely mistaken. I am about 6'1", and am overweight but not obese. I am on Zoloft (an SSRI anti-depressant, 50mg a day), if that has any relevance. I also used 100mg of Adderall from Tuesday through Saturday, if that is relevant.

So, can I pass? Do you guys have any tips for passing? Currently, I plan on drinking plenty of water for the next month, exercising every day, eating much healthier food, and maybe some last minute dilution. I am fairly stressed about this, and would appreciate any tips and encouragement. 

Thanks guys.

18. At this point you don't have a lot of options. But read this very carefully and I'll do my best to get you through this. First, stop shaking. Next if you have funds get to your local smoke shop and pick up some synthetic urine. It will come with heat packs. Follow the directions carefully and you should be fine. Your boss won't go in with you to watch you pee. If you don't have funds find a friend that you KNOW is clean. Not just weed but everything. Then go to an outdoor or sports shop and pick up a couple of hand warmers. Next go to Walmart and get a baby forehead thermometer and a 3oz sample shampoo bottle. Take them home, wash out the bottle GOOD. Day of test. Pour pee in bottle, microwave till the thermometer put against the outside reads 95 degrees. Attach the warmers to bottle with rubber bands and tuck in between 2 sets of tightly whites. Go test. A couple of last things. 1. Don't act nervous. 2. Test the temperature of your sample after you pour it into the cup. If its not between 98 and 99 swirl it around in the cup whole blowing on it. Once urs in range, hand it in. Stay calm and relax. Good luck. Write back and let us know how it goes.

20. First thing you'll want yo do is go to Amazon and get a test-o-meter along with a 5 pack of 20ng tests. Test yourself and get back to us