Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

iTokeat420

iTokeat420

Budtender

• Bronze Member
  • 1,083 posts

Edited by iTokeat420, 03 February 2011 - 03:28 AM.

• Jwit7, Darth_Mal, Zoro Mustaine and 4 others like this

BuddhistBrian

BuddhistBrian

Passin' The Knowledge

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,184 posts
I'm 6ft tall and weigh about 160 I'm pretty average belly size
I do physical activity about 4x a week
Last week I smoked Thursday and Saturday
After that I remained sober til today
Today I smoked a snap bowl of dank and got two hits
I've been guessing about the date of this test all week and I have been drinking water (today I drank over a gallon)

Do you think I can pass a drug test tomorrow? I have till 330pm tomorrow to take all of the necessary steps to pass... Tell me everything!!!
Thanks for posting :)
  • Kegstand24 and liamsdabest like this

bonghits14

bonghits14

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,489 posts
6'1
158 lbs
build: under 10% body fat
smokin everyday for a couple months now

how long would it take to clean out my system? Probably won't ever take a drug test in my life but just wondering. I also workout everyday
  • redeyejoe and liamsdabest like this

iTokeat420

iTokeat420

Budtender

• Bronze Member
  • 1,083 posts

• bonghits14, N00B Slayer, tallasskayla and 1 other like this

smokemycivic

smokemycivic

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
is it possible to show up positive on a test from other homies smoking bongs and blunts in the same room as you or inhaling second hand smoke?
  • liamsdabest likes this

iTokeat420

iTokeat420

Budtender

• Bronze Member
  • 1,083 posts

• liamsdabest likes this

smokemycivic

smokemycivic

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

No. Drug tests have a threshold, the standard cutoff threshold is 50 ng/ml. As long as you don't inhale (that includes shotgunning) you will be perfectly fine as there is no way you could exceed the threshold from second hand smoke alone.

proving my point once more that the city has more helpful members than hypebeast.com which is full of immature kids.

thanks man
  • liamsdabest likes this

iTokeat420

iTokeat420

Budtender

• Bronze Member
  • 1,083 posts

• liamsdabest likes this

iTokeat420

iTokeat420

Budtender

• Bronze Member
  • 1,083 posts

• liamsdabest likes this

citizenerased

citizenerased

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
weight: 220
height: 6ft
build: average
physical activity: not much
last smoke: 15 days ago
frequency: it varied. some days i wouldn't smoke at all and other days i would smoke a few times a day. this has been for the past 5 months. I would guess that i averaged about 2 grams a week. I wouldn't ever get super high, just mildly relaxed. On the days I smoked more than once a day it was usually 1 hitter about every 4 hours, a few times a day. Mostly me just chillin' while on the computer.:cool:
other info: I'm unemployed and have all the free time in the world. I'm going to be applying for forklift jobs that will drug test. Starting a few days ago I've been doing about 2 hours of cardio at the gym a day (and drinking lots of water). This will continue. I'll stop for a few days before a test though and eat lots of carbs. It's not crazy imperative that I pass soon. I just want to know about how long I should wait before I start applying for jobs. I'd hate to find a cool job and then fail the test and ruin any future chances at employment there.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!!!

edit: I should mention that I can eat a shit ton of food and not have it make any difference. My weight has stayed the same for about 10 years.

Edited by citizenerased, 04 February 2011 - 12:01 AM.

• liamsdabest likes this

brooks90

brooks90

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
5'8 or 9, about 155 pounds, average body type.

bit of background info, i am currently on probation, getting tested monthly now since i was just put on minimum supervision, in contrast to moderate, which was two visits a month... anyone, just saw him monday and passed, but barely, with a quite faded line . i wasnt smoking at all, just a few times i smoked k2 out of a barely resinated pipe, apparently thats enough to trigger a positive? anyway, being on minimum, i do not have a meeting with him until march 23... so , question is, if i smoked just 1 hit of some fire jush last night, apprx how long until i would be clean? also, hadnt smoked any bud whatsoever in the past 6 weeks before yesterday... sorry for ramblin lol ... appreciate it
  • liamsdabest likes this

CmMx112

CmMx112

Im Jim...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,741 posts
First off, I dont have a drug test coming up, (I just got off probation! :hello:) But, I was wondering how long it will take me to get clean, because Id like to get a job and become a normal member of society :)

Info...

Height- 5'9
Weight- 120
Body Fat- Dont really know, I am EXTREMELY skinny. Like, really skinny... Lol
Excersize- Not a whole lot, Ill ball once a week or so. I do alot of walking....
Age- Almost 19 (IDK if this will make a difference or not)
Other- I have a veryyy high metabolism. Its rediculus. Haha.

Smoking Habits- Well, about a month ago I was completely clean. Then I bought about 3 grams. Been smoking every day (except like 2 or 3 days) over the past 3 1/2 weeks. Thing is, I only smoke like .1 to .2 grams a day. Not a lot at all. Im going to finish smoking what I have, which will be another 5 days worth. After I quit (in about 5 days), how long will it take for me to get clean?
  • liamsdabest likes this

citizenerased

citizenerased

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

i am currently on probation

i wouldn't fuck around when it comes to probation, imo.
  • liamsdabest likes this

iTokeat420

iTokeat420

Budtender

• Bronze Member
  • 1,083 posts

Sexual Healing

Sexual Healing

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
- weight - 135
- height - 5'7
- build (skinny, average, overweight) - average, slightly on the skinny side. My dad's a fatty but i think i got my moms build, she's average so my metabolism should be decent. P.s. I dont usually watch what i eat and maintain the same weight.
- amount of physical activity- Weight lifting every 2 days, weekly cardio (i could increase this if necccessary)
Also, I tend to move a lot and walk around campus so my physical activity is at least average.

So right now i'm 99/9% sure i could pass a test if i had to, as i havn't toked in about a month. The deal is, i'm currently on probation because i trusted my selfish idiotic friend and he fucked me over.

My question is that if i smoked around 3 average hits of good quality headies and did my average exercise, how long would it take before i could pass a drug test without major dilution/vitamin b2?
I get tested about every 2-4 weeks, but it's fairly random so i wouldn't be able to plan massive dilution/vitamin b2 intake (although I could make my water a light yellow color by drinking a decent amount.)
Im trying to decide if it's safe to smoke once after i get a drug test and if i could get it out of my system within 7 days or so to be safe.

that would be very nice, as i don't want to be condemned to the icky potentially damaging effects of synthetic canabinoids. Since my tolerance is very low right now it wouldn't take too much to get high.

Advice highly appriciated :smoke:

Edited by Sexual Healing, 06 February 2011 - 04:42 PM.

• liamsdabest likes this

iTokeat420

iTokeat420

Budtender

• Bronze Member
  • 1,083 posts

• liamsdabest likes this

dumhole327

dumhole327

• Registered Upgraded
  • 274 posts
Height - 5'10
Weight - 168
Build - somewhat built with some pudginess
Exercise - Run at least 3 miles every night, workout twice weekly
Test date - March 1st
Last smoke - Yesterday, but I'll be picking up more tomorrow and plan to finish next Saturday, so the 12th will be my last smoke.
Frequency - Smoked 1 gram over 2 weeks (10 sessions, hooray for low tolerance) starting January 13, got 2 g's last Monday and smoked every day finishing yesterday. Getting 2 more tomorrow and gonna finish Saturday like i said.
Other info - I'm currently dieting fairly seriously to lose weight. It's gonna be a home drug test.
  • liamsdabest likes this

Sexual Healing

Sexual Healing

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Are you getting randomly drug tested? Like finding out only a day or two before the test? If so, I wouldn't advise you to smoke at all. But if you are only getting tested for sure at least 2 weeks, then 3 hits would be out of your system in around 4-7 days.

the drug testing it technically random but there's no way he'd come within a week after a test. I'll probably just smoke a tenth (maybe a tiny bit more) right after getting tested and have it out in a week
Thanks for the advice!
  • liamsdabest likes this

Purplemerk

Purplemerk

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
- 5'8
- Skinny
- Intense workout once a week, 10 minutes of cardio every other day
- 2/19
- 2/3