Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$$ OFFICIAL T.O.(Toronto) PICK UP THREAD $$

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ChefGreenthumb, Feb 2, 2011.

1. #11281 NiKoChE, May 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
    Yes the seeds are from djshort and they were from before you could really find them, its probs the same thing/latest version. I got an ounce of it..it was nice [​IMG]

2. #11282 NiKoChE, May 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
    deleted

3. G13 haze
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430958824.218985.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430958842.402169.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430958862.286095.jpg got a half zip for a bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Half zip of that jack herer getting so hooked on this strain not even a joke lol.

Attached Files:

5. Jus droppin in to show some love...
    was down by rouge beach today..picked up a piece n a 20, tbh it wasnt great I dont know what this shit is, regardless had a good time by the water.

Attached Files:

6. Kellog's Frosted Flakes! Theyre Greatttttttt.

Attached Files:

7. Qtr of God kush. Not as strong as I thought would be purple kush usually puts me on my as but I guess the bc god bud miss really mellows it out. Or I need a tolerance break. More to come soon.

Attached Files:

8. Some platinum cookies, wifi og, and chemo kush

Attached Files:

9. Got a great deal on 6g of this

Attached Files:

10. #11291 imBaked, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
    Home grown Shoreline

Attached Files:

11. Bunk. Looks like cops can now suspend your license for 3 days if they suspect driving while high.

12. Whoa with a road test or what?

13. Im guessing caught red handed or maybe they have a field sobriety test or maybe its just up to the discretion of the po.

14. Rockstar shatter and some no name that's tastes straight like berries and fruit roll up

Attached Files:

15. still dat straight fiya up in here!

16. Cannabis derivatives are now legal for medical marijuana patients. This means all derivatives including shatter of im not mistaken.

17. Sour power grown just outside the GTA

Attached Files:

18. Jack flash #5 and some OG kush

Attached Files:

that jack is soo bomb. Absolute GOAT from them