Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$$ OFFICIAL T.O.(Toronto) PICK UP THREAD $$

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ChefGreenthumb, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Purple Kush brah

Attached Files:

2. Can't hear you over all that loud

3. Some vanilla kush buck town represent lol sry I'm high

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426812872.101158.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426812886.001625.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. What news service do you prefer? CTV is worse IMO, but to each their own.

5. RT but they are all god damned manipulative fear mongering bitches. The only reason I watch rt is cuz if you want to hear the truth about america you go to Russia if you want the truth about the Russians you go to America.

6. Global 4 life, Crystal Goomansingh and Dawna Friesen are hawt.

7. Anyone ever been caught with a lil shatter like less than a gram and know what happens?

8. Anyone else get any of that really dense Pink Kush recently?  Its Preeeee good

Attached Files:

9. *tear*

Can't believe this thread was still alive. I was shocked to see it still on the first page of the Stash Jar. Promised my self I wouldn't cry....*sobbbb* lol

Well after a long hiatus I'm happy to be back. Lotta familiar names and new ones. Just super happy to see the community thriving and people still blazing it up and getting edumacated. Keep it up guys.

I'm digging the pics and all the shatter, hash, buds that this city has to offer. (Well the GTA for that matter)

Kinda the purpose of this thread was to show it off. So It's awesome to see that people are keeping up with that.

I feel bad I can't even share pics with this post. Given my phone was stolen on a drunken adventure and I had all my favorite pics from going back and forth from BC to here. Pics of shatter, buds, some legal MMAR grows...kinda bummed I couldn't share with you guys. *holds head down in shame*

But on a more positive note. I hope to connect with you guys again..dab session...or whatever. Undisclosed location. PMs as always.

Stay frosty everyone. Glad to be back!!

10. shit man I thought you were ruining a LP that's why you were gone. Good to see ya back.

11. Nice to see you around!

12. yes [​IMG]

13. Some C99 from the TCC

Attached Files:

14. how is thee tcc compared to calm and canndo? Also how easy is it to sign up as an MMPR patient?I tried once was a very confusing process.

15. Some grape god, and for mmpr it's hard in my opinion

Attached Files:

16. #11240 imBaked, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015
    Depends on how you go about it.
    I went to this place is Mississauga called Cannabis Advocates .
    They charge 400 to set up an appointment with their doctor.
    You need to actually qualify, of course.