Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$$ OFFICIAL T.O.(Toronto) PICK UP THREAD $$

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ChefGreenthumb, Feb 2, 2011.

1. This weeks smoke!

Attached Files:

2. Is the March happening this year?

3. #11163 TiffiCan, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
  4. I couldnt make it last year but I have been in previous years. It is one crazy smoke-a-thon!

5. Coconut oil, budder sprays, joy ranchers, grinder pic is headband kush, leafy with purple with pineapple punch, last is kosher kush. Much to try.

Attached Files:

6. Anybody heard about/thinking of going to the Wayhome music festival? :D

7. Everything grown and processed by Me from the 905 Stained Glass Extracts is my company too.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423860590.554650.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423860605.437751.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423860622.509582.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423860637.275764.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423860650.338205.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423860695.454572.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423860723.504569.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Ps any "GSC" ANYWHERE in the GTA or even ontario for that matter is fake. Its no where near the orig forum cut lmfao closest we have here is Animal Cookies and thats still midgrade. MY Purple OG looks better and more like GSC then the "GSC" thats here :p be careful what "fite strains" you purchase from Clubs and Dispensaries!

9. Geez guy,,, was just asking because many years ago I lived in Brampton and was just wondering if I was correct in remembering that 905 was the area code......
    Party at my house

10. Vape lounge anyone? I'm looking at you Canadian roor!
    I'm down to go this week if anyone's down, and here's what I'm smoking on

Attached Files:

11. Some more pics I forgot to upload here

Attached Files:

12. #11172 The real spliff shady, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2015
    can we get your stuff from the dispensaries? Only stuff I seen is chrontario and pharma bee. Also are their any dispensaries in Mississauga.

13. Dealwithit need to get you some proper errls my boy!! But that bids danky!!! I might be able to hit VC this week if not cause im carless (being a silly kid in the street racing scene 4 years ago fucked me) you should come check out the new vape lounge here called MelanHeadz!! Dope ass lounge way classier than VC! And as for finding my stuff , no only from me can it be obtained i stopped providing Amy at canndo with my meds till just recently we are getting them back in soon hopefully! Chrontario makes just as good quality meds as we do at SGX! But variety is always key and i am told allll our stuff tastes amazing as some batches from other EA's are meh! So we take pride! But canndo will carry us in the next month or 2 :)

Here is some Purple OG just finished

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424063790.442990.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424063802.212349.jpg

Also we carry many amazing products!
    Such as THC and CBD Capsules and Medicated Honey
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424063869.473035.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424063885.525795.jpg

15. #11175 The real spliff shady, Feb 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
    I'll be checking for it. Checked out melan headz is all the way in Hamilton. Hopefully I'll see some of that purple ass bud you have at canndo too

16. #11176 CollegeBlaze, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
    [​IMG]

Here we go!

17. Super kush.

Attached Files:

Is this picture for real?

19. That us some fire ladies and gentlemen.

Anyone know an easy way to get my medical marijuana license? I have no prior conditions other than low appetite and issues sleeping

20. #11180 IIIQBIII, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2015

Whats good my dude.  Glad shit is poppin bro..  Yeah I heard people be going crazy for that fake GSC in Toronto lol..  There are some things you can do to get it, but really just blaze any other fire and you won't miss it.. BTW I am growing some forum cut.. lol

Yes my friend it is real.  I have some blue dream right now that makes that THC look sparse.. lol