Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$$ OFFICIAL T.O.(Toronto) PICK UP THREAD $$

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ChefGreenthumb, Feb 2, 2011.

1. #10801 URATowel, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014

i thought the same then i felt it, 3mm thick & feels pretty heavy :hippie:

2. [​IMG]

MmmmMMmmm finally some yummy weedage.
    Pink Lady.

3. #10803 berylncha00, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    one  word   cool...[​IMG]

4. I had that one before you'll enjoy it.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. so awesome this thread is still alive

6. Two weekends in a row of marijuana madness in Toronto.

7. unknown indica hybrid. looks crystaly as hell and stinks your whole room. the smoke on the other hand is not as good as it looks sure it gets you super stoned but the smoke in kind of harsh i cured it for another 2 weeks and got a little better but ash is still kinda blackish

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. Happy 4/20 Toronto blades. Hopefully this thread continues long into the future!

9. Happy 420 GTA! hope everyone enjoys this beauitful day :smoke:

10. Happy 420 guys..

11. Happy 420!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

12. happy 420
    http://youtu.be/vQVrGY9Q1nE

13. #10814 redeyeguy_KIO, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    What strain were we smoking from the 420 rally Toronto spliffs? The generous 330pm but told to wait til 420pm ones.

I took a week break, but I didn't expect anything to be this strong. Strongest shit I've smoked in a VERY long time, and it was at a peak for almost an hour, still felt it for another whole one. Jeez. Prime shit.

14. Well i finished the last bit of weed i had left pretty high now (lots of keef) and my mom manage to buy these haagen-dasz bars but WOW are they tastey. Im not sure if it could be the weed though but have one with a cold glass of milk and its like heaven in your mouth.

[​IMG]
    P.S does anyone know where i can get some bud in mississauga :smoking:

15. #10816 IIIQBIII, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    Hey guys just a heads up.  I just saw a notice about Purple Kush being recalled by Health Canada.  I know people posted this in the news.. but I wanted to make sure all the heads in T. make sure they don't smoke moldy weed!  Actually I have no idea if it is moldy.  Anyone have this recalled bud in Toronto so we can see whats up??

http://metronews.ca/news/ottawa/1009122/dont-smoke-the-purple-kush-medical-marijuana-recalled/

EDIT:

Found more info.. here..

http://www.cannabisculture.com/content/2014/04/21/Nanaimo-Grower-First-Canada-Issue-Recall-Medical-Marijuana

16. #10817 NiKoChE, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    I just wanted to say I hope everyone had an amazing 420... The WEED MARCH is MAY 3RD Maybe some of us could meet up for a bit...PM me Oh and I helped my buddy trim some plants last night... he hooked me up with a half oz of white fire... It's incredible.

I'm posting pics later!

17. Grabbed some stuff from a friend.  Pretty good stuff..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Where is the weed march being held? I'm down to meet up and smoke joints with you all

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

six to midnight, instantly. any idea what strain this is? :smoking: