Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$$ OFFICIAL T.O.(Toronto) PICK UP THREAD $$

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ChefGreenthumb, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Oh stop complaining a quarter of dank on the east coast of the u.s is anywhere from 100 to 140 its ridiculous.

But i can get an ounce of mids for 140 dollars like from anyone

2. Liking you're compact canadian :D

Looks great, bet it smells great also.

-BH

3. killer buds in TO man!! check my sig to see what we sesh a little further west :)

wish i was gettin some of that purple kush damn shit looks juicyy. i might have the same?

[​IMG]

4. yeah you know what...it could be OG...but def' a kush strain cuz i'm so higgghhhhh

hahaha...yeah i shouldn't be talking...but spoken like a true pothead...we're always trying to get cheaper weed or free weed...*thumbsup*

BH...now where's that smell-o-vision Icon...it was here somewhere :confused:

how further west? like BC? i bet you all of our stuff comes from there anyway...lol

those nugs look mighty fiiiiiine tho..

:smoke:

5. some unknown kush again....looks like OG though...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

KUSH all DAY...errryDAY.

6. 70 for a quart is actually pretty overpriced man, I never paid more than 60 for a quarter and now I get em for like 30-35 :smoke: all Canadian dank ofcourse

7. where are you from?

8. east coast. i don't get as much variety as you though, usually just kush or some nameless dank. You got some nice buds for sure :smoke:

9. that aint no real OG kush,
    it was clone only for so long until recent...

10. how recent?

11. probably a single grow cycle?
    either way, super dank bro

tdot represent.

12. woot....page 3

13. oh i never knew that...maybe i'm gettin false info....

thanks!

tdoottttttt

14. dayam im in the wrong city...lol

15. [​IMG]

sorry, took pic with my camera phone. got a quarter for 60.

16. looks dank as fuck^
    picked up a half o for 100, prettttty dank, had to bag it seven times lol

17. lol throw up a pic of those bad boys...

18. some unknown stuff....very heady smoke...feeling the wooziness....:bongin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

buddy jus gave this to me...

19. all i got is a blackberry camera, it wont do justice