Did Jesus Smoke Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by CrackaSmile, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Explains the hair.

2. Great thread title

3. Lol, think as you want if it makes you feel smarter but you weren't there and didn't see that he DIDN'T exist :p believing either sides is stupid if you ask me.

As for the Jesus smoked weed part I don't know but if he did that probably was some nasty ass looking shwag (just look at the weed from the 70-90's)

4. Really? Do you have "Biological and Scientifally sound proof" that Ceasar existed? How about Galileo? The only way you know they existed is because you either read about them or somebody else read about them, but how do you know they were real?

There's just as much evidence that Jesus was a real person; now whether you think he's the messiah or not, I don't really care. Just stop sounding like a 'tard. :wave:

5. Galilei was a bad example; somebody wrote "Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems," this is the person I refer to as Galilei. His proof is in his legacy. Jesus also has a legacy, and whether it was created genuinely by a man named Jesus or it was a story fabricated to achieve the same effect, it doesn't really matter, does it?

The important thing is, would the person or idea we refer to as Jesus toke? Most of us can probably see the correlation. The earliest conceptions of Christianity also seem compatible with the high mindset.

6. what kind of lighter did jesus use ?

7. it all makes sense :smoke:

8. did OJ kill his wife? ;)

9. The Chinese began cultivating the cannabis plant for it's psychoactive effects almost 8,000 years ago. They also created Canis Familiaris (dog) by mating generations upon generations of Canis Lupus (wolf). They obviously had knowledge of genetics to some point and the same goes for the 70s-90s. People think for some reason that weed barely became powerful when there has always been the equivalent of Mexican brick weed throughout history. If you ask me its a little egotistical of people to have this mindset.

As for personal experience (or close to it), my dad used to deal large amount of drugs in the 80s. Mainly selling weed and smoking somewhere from an eighth to a quarter a day. He stopped when my brother was born (1 year older than me). When I came out of the weed closet I showed him some afghan kush I had that was covered in trichomes. He said it was exactly how he remembered; crystals, hairs, n everythang.:smoke:

10. I don't think he did, he got his power from god.

11. I'm pretty sure him and Muhammad are aliens. Why else would muhammad have flown straight up into the sky?