Auto Flower Resource Thread...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by maulcoy, Feb 2, 2011.

1. #42 phyking, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    Cool. I got Onyx by Short Stuff and Afghan Kush Ryder by World of seeds. They're doing great! easy to maintain but the onyx is getting bigger then I thought it would, but I can handle it. I got several other auto seeds from The Single Seed Centre and they have been very kind.

Oh and it brings me to about 300w.

2. I'm currently looking at the auto vertigo strain from paradise seeds, anyone have experience growing this strain? Comments or suggestions? On the site it says it will yield 500g after 60 days, is that true?

3. #46 yoctown, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
    I ordered it. It isn't likely to be true as everything is usually exagerated (and is that by space or per plant) but I couldn't find any information or grows so it must be new. I know when I ordered a pack of 5 from attitude they gave me 3 free pandora autos (femmed) from the same company which is part of the reason I made the purchase.

Edit: When buying from attitude dont forget to enter 420 for the coupon for 10% off.

4. HTML:

Oh so it's a new strain? It says 500g per 1 meter plant, sounds fishy.

5. Yep that's the way it looks to me. I decided to take the risk. Don't know if its a good idea till I grow it.

6. True, well i just ordered my seeds. Good luck with your grow, keep me posted if you can.

7. Alright. I was thinking I was going to pop one immediately so we will see how that goes when I get them.

8. That 500G is per meter squared. That means however many plants it takes to completely fill a space 39.4"X39.4", not a single plant 1 meter tall

9. #52 yoctown, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
    Damn I'm high :smoke: Totally overlooked telling him that. Thought he understood for some reason. I need to read stuff more carefully haha. I hope he isn't mad :(. I'm thinking the plant might yield more along the lines of a 30-60 grams. There wasn't much information about it unfortunately. I hope you didn't make your purchase expecting a big plant as most autoflowers don't get that big. Though I hear the super cali haze does (which is why I ordered 5).

Super cali haze
    CaliTree.jpg
    http://forum.grasscity.com/seed-banks/672012-short-stuff-seeds-super-cali-haze-2.html

supercalihaze.jpg

supercalihaze2.JPG
    Super-Cali Haze - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

10. oh that makes sense. thank you! (i'm new to all this :wave:)

11. no prob man, I'm trying to keep it small anyways, doing a pc case grow.

12. Exactly right sir.

This is how much dried bud this strain should produce if you fill one square meter of canopy indoors.

Sorry I've been absent boys, been under the weather.

13. If anyone here is an auto grow pro. Please chime in on my current grow, Easy Ryder in a Hempy Bucket, it's in my signature block.

14. it looks good.I will be following it.....:hello:

15. These look nice also...:eek:

16. Yep. Did a lot of research before ordering. The only thing I don't have any clue about is the vertigo but will find out soon. Damn I want these seeds to come. Just picked up a 25lb bag of organic fertz (Dr. Earth Organic Tomato, Vegetable & Herb) and a 12lb bag (bud and bloom). Picked up a bag of ocean forest for the couple seeds will probably pop immediately (ya I know could have got some kellogs patio plus and would have been good. I actually have some. But wanted the best for them). Still need to pick up some pro-tekt and neem seed meal. I'm ready to go :smoke:.