how high are you right now...0-10 scale

Discussion in 'General' started by since93, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Flying at an altitude of 9.12
    I broke open this blue dream bud and trichomes just burst into the air. I tried to catch them.

2. I'm at an 8 still getting higher

3. Chicky checkin in at 9.6/10 D-stylee cheah! Been listening to lots of roots reggae haha

4. 0 cause im trynna get fallout 4 hhhhh the struggle

5. as high as 9 alaskan thunder fucking clouds.

6. A decent fucking 9 although I've got a headache so that's killing it but it's better than being a 0 with a headache good point self OK feeling much better about this now good talk.

7. #14767 kayakush, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
    i would measure this on the rickter scale of magnitude 7.9 because i just smoked a bowl pack of tangerine haze out of my new spoon. the taste was great. i will post a pic somewhere on the site...probably whatya smokin
    here it is..gonna be used in 18mins 420est

[​IMG]

8. 0... lol havent smoked in a couple days gonna smoke later tonight though hopefully be a 9

9. solid 7 before a decent nights sleep.

10. I vaped five bowls of Blue Dream about an hour ago...still has me floating at manbearpig levels/10

11. 8 i'm feeling good lol //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/smileys-passing-joint.gif

12. if 0 is sobriety and 10 is out-of-body experience, then I'd say 3.

I'm waiting for my pizza dough to rise. Taking sooooo long.. but it's good. It's all goood.

13. 8 or 9, not 10 but certainly not 7

14. 10 lol just been smoking my bong for a while now.

15. 9.7, these cookies are starting to creep up, plus all these beers

16. Most likely a 7.45 and rising.....hopefully to manbearpig levels.

17. #14779 Deep Roots, Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015

It ain't too bad. Although some dank and a bottle of southern comfort would make my night. I tried some 100 proof and besides the burn, didnt taste bad at all. No chaser either and I hate the taste of most liquors.

18. 6.5 and elevating.