how high are you right now...0-10 scale

Discussion in 'General' started by since93, Feb 2, 2011.

1. 0.5 right now, smoked a bowl this morning and can still slightly detect some highness BUT I have some real tasty stuff for later, I'm planning on at least a 7 :smoke:

2. Good to hear that you got a good dealer. They're your best friend man... take good care of them.

--

I got a good dealer too. He always has the stuff, and he's VERY fast too. I go to see him, give him the money, and he takes off on his motorcycle, and he's back in half an hour with the stuff.

Not the BEST of the stuff, but can't complain. He's all I've got.

At the moment, going over to buy the stuff as easy as buying a pack of cigarette.

The amount I buy, which is about 30-35 Bucks worth, with 15 dollar tip, I can smoke for at least a whole month, if not two.

But the problem right now... is that I've promised my wife I'm gonna quit smoking it.

So... I don't know man... the woman has got a strong grip on my balls, if you know what I mean...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. 3-4 just a lil sumn to stay elevated yaheard. Man I know how it is to be down & out. I look like this >>>>>:confused: sometimes

4. you are in a bind thats for sure...what do you plan on doing?

5. I cant feel my finger tips on the keyboard

:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Just a light buzz right now. I'm about to smoke some of this fire qwiso I made the other day. I get ripped off of .05 but I'm going to pack .2 and try to finish it. I'll probably get halfway and forget to hit it again.

7. nice state of existence...:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  8. i know...:(...ive been seeing your posts in the tbreak thing...my heart goes out to you too....

9. I plan to...

Stay sober... until I get to a point where... I think I've scored enough points so that in case I did smoke, and in case she did find out, the punishment will be at minimum.

Like... she be pissed for few days and that's about it.

When I think I've been a good boy for reasonable amount of time, I'm going to go buy the stuff... smoke it discretely... and never again allow my wife into my 'stoner's life'.

• Like Like x 1
  10. 0. I'm on a T-break.

11. ggrass man what are you doing?....do you have to lead this life of deceit?....not in a funky way, like in a real reason way....her mafia dad will shoot you, you are economically depenedant etc you know?...

12. 0- F'n Job finding break!:mad:

13. Hey quit hatin! I just did my last 5 shots of vodka in the past 15 min to get a nice feelin but it wasint enough so I threw in a dip to catch a nic buzz too. I dont smoke and I rarely dip so I still get a wicked buzz too and im 25

14. man i just wanna give fat joints to all of you

15. *hangs head in shame*....couldnt help myself :smoke:

16. want my address?

17. Wow. You sound like you really know me.

Except that her mafia dad has been dead... But I won't be suprised if he came out of the grave to shoot me...

Life of deceit?

I don't like it any more than you man.

But my whole fucking life is of deceit.

One more layer of myself that gets hidden behind my stone cold face.

One more part of myself that I lie about to everyone else, and some times, even to myself.

I choose weed.

I chose weed long time ago.

But it doesn't mean I can't have others in my life.

Even if it's a life full of deceit.

• Like Like x 1
  18. hey man, many a dude have benefited from my charitable joint-giving prowess at various clubs and bars on 3 continents....:smoke: